Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month (26422 Views)

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) / 2020 Hajj To Hold Next Month / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by DedeNkem: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

God punish u !
My opinion must be your opinion ?
What has other Abia governors did before him ?
OUK that sucked your people dry u are one of them that was hailing him,
Old fool !
U don't have sense !
Mind how u insult people , I can't take it from u , u think ban from Abia ?
Am from Anambra ! We give back respect , if u come with insults we give u in full !
Okezie is the best governor Abia state has ever had !
Explain to your gods if u have any past Abia governor better than him
Like I said ,you don't have senses sir !
If u dont name a governor better than okezie since creation of Abia , I will come back to u again !

You kept proving my point that you're totally out of touch with reality and common sense! Of course, your opinion can't be mine because it is trash!

I didn't mention or praise the corrupt former governors of Abia State. We're talking about the incompetent gorilla-looking idiot, Okezie IkpUAzu, whom you claimed "is working".

You couldn't list just one thing he has achieved and yet you deemed him a "working" governor. Anyone who thinks the worst governor in the country is good, should be immediaty to the nearest Psychiatric hospital!

You're from Anambra and very clueless about what Abians are suffering here under this buffoon called Okezie IkpUAzu, whom you claimed "is working"! So shut up and shove your "respect" up your hairy stinky a*ss!
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by majamajic(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2020
DedeNkem:

You kept proving my point that you're totally out of touch with reality and common sense! Of course, your opinion can't be mine because it is trash!

I didn't mention or praise the corrupt former governors of Abia State. We're talking about the incompetent gorilla-looking idiot, Okezie IkpUAzu, whom you claimed "is working".

You couldn't list just one thing he has achieved and yet you deemed him a "working" governor. Anyone who thinks the worst governor in the country is good, should be immediaty to the nearest Psychiatric hospital!

You're from Anambra and very clueless about what Abians are suffering here under this buffoon called Okezie IkpUAzu, whom you claimed "is working"! So shut up and shove your "respect" up your hairy stinky a*ss!

Till u name a better past Abia governor !
Of all your governors , he is the best !
Call me whatever , but u can't name a better governor than him , I argue with facts !
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by RIVERS1stson: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2020
naijanaso:
This is the height of looting avenue. Indulging in an Airport building when you don't have any good road in the state. Just one tiny flyover took him a decade to build...Pray for Abia

Abia state is cursed. B2MARIO may have a say
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by RIVERS1stson: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2020
darfay:
Misplaced priority. Hausas on Twitter have constantly used the bad roads and rotten infrastructure in Abia to insult the entire Igbo ethnicity but hay this is his priority

Not only hausa, almost the whole of Nigeria are insulting igbos because of the condition of Abia state. Abia state is cursed, that's the simple explanation. There's almost no single good road in Abia state, everywhere covered in filth.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by chubinwa(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2020
athaboi:
Lolz..okezie is a foool
A compound fool at that
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol, you are right, though their traveling is seasonal. They have a season they travel to China, after that they calm down. That is not enough to sustain an airport.
coming from someone that only knew how Aeroplane looks like from television and movies
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by DedeNkem: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2020
majamajic:

Till u name a better past Abia governor !
Of all your governors , he is the best !
Call me whatever , but u can't name a better governor than him , I argue with facts !

You still don't get it! Since the inception of Abia State, we've never had worse governor than Okezie Ikpuazu!

OUK was a very corrupt governor but he didn't owe workers and pentioners! TAO was a bigger criminal than OUK. He started owing workers and pensioners. He was incompetent and terrible. He made OUK look like an angel!

Then came Okezie IkpUAzu, the worst of the bunch! He quadrupled the number of workers owed and later stopped paying salaries altogether (some are presently owed 24 months)! Pensioners are totally forgotten!

This buffoon declared that Covid-19 won't afflict Abia because "its name is in the bible"! That dumb statement came from an idiot who claimed he's a PhD holder! We're in a pandemic and yet this idiot hasn't established a test center!

In summary, Abia has not had a good leader. They are all thieves! But Ikpuazu is worse!
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by majamajic(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2020
DedeNkem:

You still don't get it! Since the inception of Abia State, we've never had worse governor than Okezie Ikpuazu!

OUK was a very corrupt governor but he didn't owe workers and pentioners! TAO was a bigger criminal than OUK. He started owing workers and pensioners. He was incompetent and terrible. He made OUK look like an angel!

Then came Okezie IkpUAzu, the worst of the bunch! He quadrupled the number of workers owed and later stopped paying salaries altogether (some are presently owed 24 months)! Pensioners are totally forgotten!

This buffoon declared that Covid-19 won't afflict Abia because "its name is in the bible"! That dumb statement came from an idiot who claimed he's a PhD holder! We're in a pandemic and yet this idiot hasn't established a test center!

In summary, Abia has not had a good leader. They are all thieves! But Ikpuazu is worse!

If u say ikpazu is worse than TA and OUK , maybe u are into wrong angle of his government
Besides I never heard about workers going on strike in Abia
Kindly without sentiment go through some of his achievements so far , add the airport ground breaking
Can u show some of OUK and TA achievements too , let's see

https://www.nairaland.com/6032003/gov-ikpeazus-achievements-far
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by blowjohn(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Desiderius:
oga have you been to Abia state before No good road my foot

Omo umuahia in particular bad gan
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by wilsonchekwas: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
flemsy15:
I will be surprised if he finishes the airport before his tenure expires. Let's wait and see. it's too big a project (for most Nigerian politicians) to b b concluded in just less than 3 years
Future impossible tense. Abia has always been cursed with bad governors. Imagine the okezie that couldn't finish one petty flyover for over 5 years and has accused Nnamdi Kanu that is in far away Israel of making him not to complete it is about to embark on an airport cashout just few months to the expiration of his tenure. Now the next governor that takes over after him will recieve the backlash for his looting. Oh I forgot it's a caucus something
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by wilsonchekwas: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
majamajic:

If u say ikpazu is worse than TA and OUK , maybe u are into wrong angle of his government
Kindly without sentiment go through some of his achievements so far , add the airport ground breaking

Mr man stop celebrating mediocrity. Don't fall my hand abeg
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
majamajic:

All this is because of their HATRED for the Ngwa people..
That why I will always support for the creation of Ngwa state..so that the can develop the Old bende in peace..

Ikpeazu still remains the best governor in Abia state..he inherited a bad government..
No amount of propaganda can make Ngwa to hate their son... #KOTASIGN
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
RIVERS1stson:

Not only hausa, almost the whole of Nigeria are insulting igbos because of the condition of Abia state. Abia state is cursed, that's the simple explanation. There's almost no single good road in Abia state, everywhere covered in filth.

Keep recycling bad pix of ABA ..
But it won't make Ikpeazu kinsmen to hate him...
Just as we voted for him in 2015 and 2019 we will still vote who ever that will succeed him if he is NGWA.
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
DedeNkem:

Then support the removal of Ngwa (ABA) from Abia state..
So that you guys from Abia north and your Igbo allies can develop in peace...
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
SeanBeezy:
and we've been surviving! I rep Obinkita
I rep Ngwa.
We will vote his interest again...
We have the numbers. You have the mouth..
We are also tired of being part of Abia state...
I will prefer if you channel your energy to the creation of Ngwa state...
Ikpeazu is not a saint . but he is still better than your kinsmen...
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
proeast:

You're right, but this one is more like ego trip than healthy competition. The fat foo.l will be like, if Ebonyi is building their own and Anambra is building too, then Abia must have its own too. However, he forgot that Abia has more pressing issues than having an airport. The roads and sanitation need to be fixed first before talking about airport.

What about remodeling Ariaria and other markets into malls and plazas instead of those old buildings that litter everywhere.

Ikpeazu is a huge disappointment. Shame on him!!!
Do Ebonyi need an airport...
Ndiala..
Re: Abia Airport: Ground Breaking Ceremony To Hold Next Month by SeanBeezy(m): 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2021
I rep Ngwa.
We will vote his interest again...
We have the numbers. You have the mouth..
We are also tired of being part of Abia state...
I will prefer if you channel your energy to the creation of Ngwa state...
Ikpeazu is not a saint . but he is still better than your kinsmen...
You have the numbers?
Time is coming when the Obingwa magic figures will be history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Completes The Dualization Of Mummy-b & GRA Link Road: Pictures & Video / Taxify Introduces Comfort Ride In Abuja / See The Rot At The Lagos, Ebute-Metta Railway Station - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.