Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (41363 Views)

Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Eugene1992: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Were is the social distancing? And school remains closed? We are duped in Nigeria. Is only God that will save us.

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
abc115:
Incoming Gov

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11822828_oshiomhole_png62d3104c009191d91ad7408ea5e6c34d

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
anonimi:

Is it the 30k BMC wage that is making all these APC e-rats spring up all over the place?
Finesse like this ejika-ni-shop, Obioma the tailor coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole shouting upandan?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

I feel your pain, just don't drink sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart

5 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by SaintLucia: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Each of my family members that came to this venue got N1000 each

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by kelechi50: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pastor is a goal grin

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
Campaign for a cultist....

You also have your past.

Is it not better than to campaign for an always confused 3 credit governor?

5 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Preacherrr:
Thank God none of them that arrived from other state for the so called campaign is eligible to vote in Edo state. The majority of those who are eligible to vote are with Obaseki. We will use our vote to disgrace APC and those who think Edo is Lagos.

Congratulations in advance to gov Obaseki( the peoples governor)!

The Edo people have their work cut out for them in the next few weeks to campaign door to door, if they want a governor who will continue serving them more than serving a godfather.

Esseite:

Ambrose Alli University Renovation
- Civil Service Complex
- Link road between Edo and Delta
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Navis road Benin (Concrete tarred)
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- N25bn Bond with Nigerian Stock market
- Benin industrial park.
- Benin Modular refinery.
- 200 primary healthcare centres
- Edobest for Teachers and instructors etc

Can you help me with one Ize-Iyamu project anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt btw 1999 and 2003 as Chief of Staff and 2003 to 2011 as SSG?...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058162_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058219_images5_jpeg_jpeg1e52807b9931d5cfcf296bb78d4e5f7e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058201_images3_jpeg_jpegd27f509609759ba43b8e9f6487603bb9

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
abc115:
Incoming Gov
Oba gha to kpere. Isee. We need handsome man as Edo Governor. POI Issa goal. Ipob can fvck themselves now. THE COAST IS CLEAR.
Whereas, this was in tax collector's (PDP) rally

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
bluecircle470:

The 16billion PDP collected from Obaseki what do they do with it....

They just cashed out on him, they knew APC can NEVER EVER surrender their only SS state, hence they don't bother themselves with forcing deputy on him.

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Sedonxavi: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
After gullibly voting this looter we call politician followed critic of non-performance by the masses. Why can't we elect a responsible youth not from so call APC and PDP. Someone is more intelligent and responsible unlike Yeye Bello
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
gurunlocker:
Thank God, no more Coronavirus in Edo state.
As in ehn . I really want FG and SGF to give a justification for this undecided
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
Campaign for a cultist....
Get away here, a ritualist like you

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Olatomiwami:
I feel your pain, just don't drink sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart

Drink sniper when I am not a thief and acid-throwing cultist who was rusticated from school

nairavsdollars:
How will APC National chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, raise the hands and campaign for Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the same man he called a thief and other vile names in the 2016 governorship election in Edo state?

Oshiomhole attacks Edo PDP guber candidate,says he’s a thief

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State says the gubernatorial candidate of the PDP, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, is desperate to become governor because he wants to get immunity from prosecution for his role in the Dasuki arms deal scandal.

Speaking at the APC campaign flag-off for Edo North at Auchi, Wednesday, Mr. Oshiomhole said the EFCC should do its job and make the PDP candidate face the music for collecting N700m of the Dasuki Arms fund.

The governor, who said he has records of how the past PDP government looted the state resources, said the PDP has no project to point to in Edo North in 10 years.

He said: “According to Pastor’s statement to EFCC, he took the N700m Dasuki fund to their Leader’s house and they shared it in line with the principle of PDP which is ‘share the money’.

“Now EFCC asked how to narrate who and who did you share to, he said ‘ oh we gave various local governments’, they are singing how they shared government’s money for defence exactly same way as local witches used to sing at midnight when there was no light in villages.

“Do you know why he wants to be a governor, Mr Ize-Iyamu wants to be a Governor to get immunity to protect him from prosecution. Today, we ask EFCC why is Ize-Iyamu having confessed to money collected for Defence from Fidelity Bank, having confessed to taking it for purposes other than defence and directing how he shared it, he must face the music that Dasuki and others are facing. Even their leader wrote in his handwriting that he collected N300 million from NSA.

“Do you want to hand over Edo treasury to a thief. I’m a proud Kukuruku man, not the son of a cook, but we don’t take money for Police, money meant for soldiers, money meant for Defence to secure Christians in Churches, Pastors are collecting it and sharing it to their party members...."

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/207262-oshiomhole-attacks-edo-pdp-guber-candidatesays-hes-thief.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11720358_fbimg15919816072656135_jpeg594b180e38f64950e93325bba350834b

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Preacherrr:
Thank God none of them that arrived from other state for the so called campaign is eligible to vote in Edo state. The majority of those who are eligible to vote are with Obaseki. We will use our vote to disgrace APC and those who think Edo is Lagos.

Congratulations in advance to gov Obaseki( the peoples governor)!

U still dey sing this stale music of Edo is not Lagos, don't die on top of Lagos matter oh,u have seen the hand writing on the board, kpele

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
nickxtra:
Get away here, a ritualist like you

Are you talking about the ritualists below

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7893688_5bed6a9d56f79746ffcd9505c5288245_jpeg7aa03b960b3d6972dc347185d826f575

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Creeza(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Long story.... I don't know if its just me or that Kogi state deputy Governor is a man of style and class?
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Eugene1992:
Were is the social distancing? And school remains closed? We are duped in Nigeria. Is only God that will save us.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
jesmond3945:
Looking at the crowd all I see are young whose future is being mortgaged by the same people they are listening to

You must be in severe pain bcoz when PDP had its own rally you didn't say this.

6 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Oba gha to kpere. Isee.
We need handsome man as Edo Governor. POI Issa goal.
Ipob can fvck themselves now.
THE COAST IS CLEAR.

Whereas, this was in tax collector's (PDP) rally

How do we know this was not at the beginning or the end of the rally?
APC propagandists and their empty noise.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Edopesin:

You're sick
the fact that you don't support them doesn't mean you should wish them harm

I wish all Nigerian politicians harm, whether in APC or PDP, including my uncle. I will be a very happy man if something bad keep happening to them.

Do you know how much harm they have inflicted on Nigerians?
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Johnnyessence:
lol they are not there now. POI has failed woefully already.

Expect them on September 17th with Baba himself for the final burial rally of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by simplesearch: 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Swing attendees. With 1k each they'll switch allegiance with little effort, an endless circle that produces no soft result for the ignorant power holders who see their oppressors as benefactors.
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by oyatainer(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chidex50:
THIS COUNTRY WILL ONLY GET BETTER UNTILL WE START SEEING THIS PPL AS EVIL.

That means there is something wrong with our system because they the products of the society. If another set of rulers get there tomorrow, they will still be people's foes. Why is it like that? Even give a holistic agile youth a chance we will still experience the same.

Something is not right somewhere, I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by One4me: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
IZE-IYAMU'S EDO APC WOMEN ON TOP
OBASEK'S EDO PDP WOMEN BELOW

WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER TRUST WITH YOUR FUTURE?

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
anonimi:

Another scam package from the Association of Past/Present Criminals, APC fraudsters.

Did you go to school at all?

He said "I was.... " that was then. He's given his life to Christ and old things have passed away. In fact, God is happy with a sinner that repent.

You're not God to condemn him, afterall you also have your past.

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by sammirano: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
And this same people asked churches to remain closed.God will make fire out of some people.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
lonelydora:
I wish all Nigerian politicians harm, whether in APC or PDP, including my uncle. I will be a very happy man if something bad keep happening to them.

Do you know how much harm they have inflicted on Nigerians?

I like your signature:

My DISLIKE for APC shouldn't be taken as my LIKENESS for PDP

But outside the two parties, what options do we have for running our societies through governments at the local, state and federal levels?
At times like this we have to identify and work for the less bad outcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by oyatainer(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sedonxavi:
After gullibly voting this looter we call politician followed critic of non-performance by the masses. Why can't we elect a responsible youth not from so call APC and PDP. Someone is more intelligent and responsible unlike Yeye Bello

They are even the worst. They get money where it is not. Not to talk of trusting them with treasury. Only God will deliver us.
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Sequence10: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
No more covid 19 guidelines... I don't know why our politicians are using our brain.. See as all of them full pitch
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by farem: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amitez:
Edo people have spoken. No vacancy for PDP in Osadebe house.

Fixed

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by noakchukibadan: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amitez:

I counted 73 people including all those from Ondo, Ekiti, Oshogbo, Kogi, etc.
APC is dead in SS. We shall deliver SW beginning with Ondo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you are lying, I counted 75 . You did not count people from south east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / Atedo Peterside: 'Why Open Border For Dangote & Refuse Others?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.