Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (41403 Views)

Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023 / Desmond Elliot Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Kassim Afegbua Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu In Okpella, Etsako East LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by drskyfly007(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
jesmond3945:
Looking at the crowd all I see are young whose future is being mortgaged by the same people they are listening to
They just came for sight seeing...

Everybody wants to catch a glimpse of the politicians who are seen as celebrities in Nigeria.

Most of them will still vote for Obaseki!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Ceeblaq10: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
and dem no wan open schools for students
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
Campaign for a cultist....
just as your party supported him in 2016

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
OP was just feeding us with one angle from the video...I'm very sure APC will win in Oshiomole & Ize-Iyamu's polling unit but as for d rest,I can't say cos the people are with Obaseki and it won't be easy to rig him out as a sitting governor who is loved by his people meanwhile...

The people of your family you mean?
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
yanabasee1:

A cultist endorsed by your darling vegetable.....
Just as you and your party endorsed him like that in 2016

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amitez:

I counted 73 people including all those from Ondo, Ekiti, Oshogbo, Kogi, etc.
APC is dead in SS. We shall deliver SW beginning with Ondo

if that was all you counted, your parent needs to go and collect the fees they paid for you in all the schools you have been to
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Ingocof(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Each person that came to this venue got N1000 each

Yes, just like the tax collector party paid to people in their campaigns
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Kuginzi: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
yanabasee1:
Campaign for a cultist....
Pls are you a cultist?
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Softhands(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
If you know, you know!
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Farki: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I am short of Words!

However,

Long Live, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu(My Godfather!

Long Live, Adams Oshiomole!

Long Live, Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Muhammadu Buhari!

Long Live Hope Uzodinma!

Long Live APC!!!

They won't arrest these one for violating Covid-19 protocols, now some ass licking fools will be singing their praises.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by teepain: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
anonimi:

Is it the 30k BMC wage that is making all these APC e-rats spring up all over the place?
Finesse like this ejika-ni-shop, Obioma the tailor coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole shouting upandan?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

I have no problem when you deride politicians, Oshiomole inclusive.

However, I will implore you find a way to call out Oshiomole without it appearing as if you are deriding "ejika ni shops" and tailors/ fashion designers.

Let us promote industriousness of people who deserve our support and respect for towing the path of earning a honest living.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by HonBabatee(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amitez:
Edo people have spoken. No vacancy in Osadebe house.
Through what platform jare?
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
where is corona virus?
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Funmisurge(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I am short of Words!

However,

Long Live, Adams Oshiomole!n

Long Live, Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Hope Uzodinma!

Long Live APC!!!

No social distancing and adherence to the covid-19 rules. Imaging one musician organized a show like this, heaven would have let loose..
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by zurmacious(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Long life APC.

[qquote author=NgeneUkwenu post=92588730]I am short of Words!

However,

Long Live, Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Hope Uzodinma!

Long Live APC!!!
[/quote]
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
zurmacious:
Long life APC.

However,

Long Live, Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Hope Uzodinma!

Long Live APC!!!
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Simplythebest: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
I thought that there is coronavirus in Nigeria why no social distance again in this campaigns. Nigeria what a country
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
but you that posted this got nothing but sadness.
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by One4me: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
masui:
So in the midst of this pandemic, APC government has allowed large gathering in the name of electioneering campaign.

Cant people just see that these guys are just after their welfare and whatever concerns them.

Please has social distancing been removed as a guideline on covid 19 compliance?

Is it only APC? Dont try to be clever by half and hypocritical. undecided
Or you did not see that PDP and Obaseki are also doing the same thing?

Did you not see the Videos of Obaseki, Wike and the rest of the PDP Governors at Ogbe Stadium and when they went by convoy to the Oba's Palace?

My own is that the same Politicians and Govt cannot now turn around and be saying that ordinary Nigerians should be obeying any Covid-19 rules, las las we all die here. undecided
I hope CorornaVirus catches and kill ALL OF THEM, including their family, both PDP and APC.
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by AbleGodsolution(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Omo this guy's gaining weight oooo ���

Sombori should romance my commence � �
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by biomedics(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Coronavirus is real, always maintain physical distance------- FGN

Schools shut.
Worship centers given strict conditions to operate.

Now campaign in edo state.

You see the double standard.
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by AbleGodsolution(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
[center][/center] sadwhat actually is ur problem in life??
zurmacious:
Long life APC.

However,

Long Live, Nze Iyamu!

Long Live Hope Uzodinma!

Long Live APC!!!
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by One4me: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
anonimi:

The ones with a track record of performance, endorsed by their new foes.
Does that sound like Obaseki, endorsed glowingly in 2016? grin

You nor dey hear word, true true!
"Obasek and Performance" is like "Fire and Water"....INCOMPATIBLE.

The #6Billion he dashed PDP Chieftains to buy the Governorship ticket in PDP would have built a lot fo Schools, Hospitals and bought IPADs for those who need to study online from home but the Ugly-Fugly looser prefers to dash the money to "PDP Tax Collectors", according to Governor Wike.
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by AbleGodsolution(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Funmisurge:

No social distancing and adherence to the covid-19 rules. Imaging one musician organized a show like this, heaven would have let loose..
ayam telling you grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
One4me:
You nor dey hear word, true true!
"Obasek and Performance" is like "Fire and Water"....INCOMPATIBLE.

Do you know him better than Oshi-omo-Ole who praised him to no end for his performance

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029170_fbimg1469683419948_jpeg25999a82756c4d0b9c521580f964eec4

levi2:
*Take a look at another Obaseki wonder! - Edo Refinery*

This Is The Edo 1000 barrel per day modular oil refinery At Ologbo 80% Completed. Another MoU Result.

Gov Obaseki Is Busy Flooding The State With MoU Projects, Attracting Both National And International Presence. Na Why Oshiomhole Dey Jealous.

Oshiomhole Is Busy Insulting The Man, The Man Is Busy Working For Edo People.

Obaseki Pepper Dem!!

https://m.facebook.com/IkOsamedeMedia/photos/pcb.154704596231501/154704376231523/?type=3&source=48&refid=52&__tn__=EH-R

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12041686_fbimg1596292529499_jpeg8712f2e2ec6c95fb562eca64c6d0281f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12041687_fbimg1596292521927_jpege513cbe28f928a3bb627b7469161475f

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by richard16(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
To open schools some idiots will be talking rubbish, Corona this, corona that...but just look at crowd in their rally, and many people here are busy talking about election while students are meant to remain at home because of coronvirus! Shame on Nigerian!!!
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by Wettoid123: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
masui:

I don't understand again. On top all that is happening in this country, or is it that Nigerians too enjoy suffering? undecided undecided undecided undecided

maybe we are doomed to suffer, righteousness exalt a nation but sin is a reproach!
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by earnit3: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
OH
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2020
anonimi:

Do you know him better than Oshi-omo-Ole who praised him to no end for his performance

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029170_fbimg1469683419948_jpeg25999a82756c4d0b9c521580f964eec4

Hian grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by rummmy: 6:33am On Aug 09, 2020
abc115:
Incoming Gov
incoming to where exactly?
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by shakdav(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Edo no be Lagos but edo son hot oo, even pdp can not stand the taste of the APC flag of today oo, chai PDP in trouble an Riggers dey bring come Edo to come see the situation and go back to analyzed well oo, abaseki is finished , EDO go soon turn to Lagos ooo
Re: APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) by masui(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2020
One4me:

Is it only APC? Dont try to be clever by half and hypocritical. undecided
Or you did not see that PDP and Obaseki are also doing the same thing?

Did you not see the Videos of Obaseki, Wike and the rest of the PDP Governors at Ogbe Stadium and when they went by convoy to the Oba's Palace?

My own is that the same Politicians and Govt cannot now turn around and be saying that ordinary Nigerians should be obeying any Covid-19 rules, las las we all die here. undecided
I hope CorornaVirus catches and kill ALL OF THEM, including their family, both PDP and APC.

The point here is that APC controls the government at the center. They have been dishing out covid 19 safety guidelines to the citizens. But all of a sudden, the whole narrative has changed because of elections. If they say political parties should hold virtual campaign as it applies to churches, I don't think anyone will have a problem with that.

To the ruling party, covid 19 safety guidelines does not apply in political matters.

The power grabbing mentality of APC will not do this country any good in the long run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Photoshopped NYSC Picture / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.