Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) (25699 Views)

Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos) / Governor Umahi Feeding His Wife, Rachel Umahi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=92603652][/quote]as usual
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by Slimsly100(f): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
You travel before pale
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by uchvic(m): 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (Photos)

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State has disclosed that he is fully back following his recovery from the deadly Coronavirus.

A statement made available to IGBERE TV on Saturday by the Special Assistant on Media, Mr. Francis Nwaze said Umahi made this known when he was called upon to address a host of teachers and health workers in an official recall of exit classes' students to school.

The event was foremost to the intent of educating and training teachers and health workers on how to effectively manage Exit classes resumption in the most hygienic way.

According to him, his Excellency's recovery after going into isolation some weeks ago following his testing positive to the COVID-19 was a testimony, to say the least.

Governor Umahi attested that "While I was in isolation, I was active and I was hugely supported with prayers from all the Exco members, the Market Women, and many others from different organizations.

"It was then that I got to know how much I am loved."

Officials of the government from the Education and health sectors gave brief presentations that centred around COVID-19 awareness and safety measures to be put in place upon resumption. All of these are build up before the hands-on training scheduled as a core part of the sensitization was conducted for all teachers and health workers in attendance.

The event had in attendance His Excellencies, the deputy governor of Ebonyi, Barr. Eric Kelechi Igwe, the deputy governor of Abia State, Ebonyi State's Commissioner for Education, Chief Medical Director, Permanent secretaries, local government caretakers, teachers from all local governments and close to 456 health workers, Chairman of boards, SSG, SA's, SSA's, caretaker committee and a host of many others.

Umahi expressed his appreciation to the Deputy Governor for taking up the fight against COVID-19 while he was in isolation, he also extended the same appreciation to his family, Ebonyians, friends of the State, Exco members, The Press and everybody for their prayers, goodwill messages and support while he was away.

https://igberetvnews.com/1360785/back-says-governor-umahi-photos/

I hope Deputy Governor Abia State Ude Okochuckwu will revert to his Principal on the infrastructural development seen in Ebonyi State.. Ndi ala
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by Eborty(m): 12:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Why are some Nigerians are like this:
They just have expensive high-tech phones and other informative media around them, still yet they skip/miss 'good progressive news' in this country (NIGERIA), news like this spread faster in nigeria than 5G network.
On the topic at hand, no body will dare question the competency & mandate of His Excellency, Engr. Dave Umahi of Ebonyi state.
Ebonyi now has a cover-page because of this God sent miracle (Gov. Umahi).

Please, don't criticize ignorantly and always make research when your IQ is low on a matter.

God bless you sir. and the entire ebonyians on their road to prosperity and development.
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 1:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Most of these Nigerian politicians are ugly and don't even know how to dress.
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by SaintLucia: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2020
AustineJohn908:
as usual for me
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=92616589][/quote]You can edit my post but can't edit what I think about you. Vagabond
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=92616589][/quote]You can edit my post but can't edit what I think about you. mbo ah sob afo
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by SaintLucia: 9:40am On Aug 09, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I can edit your post but can't edit what I think about myself. mbo ah sob afo to me
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by SaintLucia: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I can edit my post but can't edit what I think about myself. I am a Vagabond
Re: 'I AM BACK!', Says Governor Umahi (photos) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:51am On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=SaintLucia post=92619423][/quote]Even with your editing, your couldn't understand how to edit my language �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ / African Leaders To Withdraw Membership From ICC / Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.