Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni (2518 Views)

Police Arrests Traffic Robbers And Cultists In Lagos / FCT Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers And Impersonators (Photos) / Muktar Modibbo: DSS Agent Killed In Shoot-Out With Gunrunners In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by Newshawk: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by Baawaa(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Who is actor who is boss
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by Mayng01(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is horrific , the guy who opened fire on the robbers was shot & don’t think he would make it, though he killed the first robber he opened fire on. Rip, very horrific
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by greatbuc(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
I thought it was in Nigeria.
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by Shukusheka(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
If this happened in Nigeria, people will spin the story about how the robbers have odeshi grin
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by Gadaluck(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is crazy stuff. Lord have mercy on humanity!
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
the guy killed both the robbers ....he's a hero
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by FullBlastLight: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
This definitely can't be Nig!

We hv enough bad news rocking our boat here, dis one shldn't be added 2 it already!

Only God knows how dis robbers are unrestrictedly acquiring dis guns 2 such an extent dt it's as if they hv better access 2 arms than even d Nation's security forces!
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by terrezo2002(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mayng01:
This is horrific , the guy who opened fire on the robbers was shot & don’t think he would make it, though he killed the first robber he opened fire on. Rip, very horrific
You didn't watch it.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by olisaEze(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
terrezo2002:

You didn't watch it.

Since data is life, he decided to watch it in indabosky. grin grin grin
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by BrianIke(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
my guess is the first shooter is a bloody civilian because his aim was as poor as his decision to open fire on two armed burglars with him in the middle.. and i also guess he mustof hit some civilians when he shot the 2nd guy behind him.
I don;t think any well-trained security personnel would open fire in a place as confined as that with unprotected civilians in the crossfire. The first robber even had a better aim than that idiot who opened fire. He didn't access the situation properly and put looks of people in danger..

sometimes it's better to let things slide. hope he makes it sad

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by ruggedtimi(m): 12:50am On Aug 09, 2020
Poor decision by the shooter. He was lucky
Re: Horrible Shoot Out Between Armed Robbers And Police Inside A Civilian Bus! Warni by EzzyCarter: 4:15am On Aug 09, 2020
BrianIke:
my guess is the first shooter is a bloody civilian because his aim was as poor as his decision to open fire on two armed burglars with him in the middle.. and i also guess he mustof hit some civilians when he shot the 2nd guy behind him.
I don;t think any well-trained security personnel would open fire in a place as confined as that with unprotected civilians in the crossfire. The first robber even had a better aim than that idiot who opened fire. He didn't access the situation properly and put looks of people in danger..

sometimes it's better to let things slide. hope he makes it sad

Baba looks dead to me. He wasn't moving towards the end of the video. And I'm certain he'd have sprung up once the robbers had run off if he wasn't hit

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Beware Of This Lady On Instagram (pictures) / Angry Mob In Otuo Burnt To Death 2yahoo Boys In Front Of Police Divisional Hqtr / Man Crushed To Death As Two Ladies Escaped Truck Attack In Osun(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.