Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO (2470 Views)

Two Dead, As Nigerian Politician Shot At Peaceful Protesters In Abule Egba / Lagos Police Command Arrest 4 Officers Seen In Viral Video Shooting At suspects / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Nairafame1: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2020
Dj switch has just confirmed that they are still shooting and peaceful protesters this morning.

Watch video below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/10/they-are-still-shooting-at-peaceful.html

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Despite the curfew? These protesters are obviously not peaceful. I don't pity them anymore

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Despite the curfew? These protesters are obviously not peaceful. I don't pity them anymore
600 years for you and your cohorts. Fucking idiot

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by sreamsense: 8:09am On Oct 21, 2020
Which peaceful protesters are you talking about? Where did you see peaceful protesters? Peaceful protsters protested 1st, 2nd and 3rd days after government has gotten your message and responded. These ones protesting now are criminals, touts, thieves burning banks and looting shops.

Any youth that is ready to commit sucide can go and drag ground with army. I am sure soldiers will not enter your mother's room to shoot you if you get listening hears, law abiding and you are not one of the miscreants. If you die out of your stupidity, I won't waste my 'RIP' on you. If I get to know you one on one, when your mother is weeping, I will pay a visit and tell your mother to go and cook for me that she should be happy that senseless son has left her

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Even if you want to engage protesters for violating curfew must you engage them with guns. Use sense when making comments.

1 Like

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by uselessmod1: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
u dey miss sense obviously

1 Like

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Telegram234(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Dj switch, pls be careful. U are endangering ur life. Nigeria no be america. #endsars

2 Likes

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Telegram234(m): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2020
Dj switch, pls be careful. U are endangering ur life. Nigeria no be america. #endsars
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by DaddyRochie1642: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2020
sreamsense:
Which peaceful protesters are you talking about? Where did you see peaceful protesters? Peaceful protsters protested 1st, 2nd and 3rd days after government has gotten your message and responded. These ones protesting now are criminals, touts, thieves burning banks and looting shops.

Any youth that is ready to commit sucide can go and drag ground with army. I am sure soldiers will not enter your mother's room to shoot you if you get listening hears, law abiding and you are not one of the miscreants. If you die out of your stupidity, I won't waste my 'RIP' on you. If I get to know you one on one, when your mother is weeping, I will pay a visit and tell your mother to go and cook for me that she should be happy that senseless son has left her

You're Cold Blooded Sir
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by excanny: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2020
sreamsense:

What happened to arresting offenders?

Stop making human life look so cheap.

There's no justification to opening fire on civilians.
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2020
Again....

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by dederocs(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Is this how they disperse peaceful protesters, by shooting them?

Is the punishment for defying lockdown death?

Think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Patriotic9ja(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Don't mind them. They deliberately break law and order, even challenging and confronting security agents despite the curfew. But are quick to cry wolf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Justarandomguy: 9:25am On Oct 21, 2020
I believe those guys shooting are not militants, either those useless aboki or something else. But they warned you guys to go home and come another day, they warned you guys the so called military are coming but still. Anyway RIP to the dead ones

1 Like

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by btaliat(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

Don't mind them. They deliberately break law and order, even challenging and confronting security agents despite the curfew. But are quick to cry wolf
I hate quoting people but I think I need to quote u. Before I even air my opinion, lemme ask u some questions, is killing the best strategy Nigerian army Wil think of? Even if those people that were aimed at were hoodlums, do they deserve to die fighting what's justifiable? Or do u even enjoy the life u ar living as a Nigerian and if u do, do u care for the common man at all?
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2020
btaliat:

I hate quoting people but I think I need to quote u. Before I even air my opinion, lemme ask u some questions, is killing the best strategy Nigerian army Wil think of? Even if those people that were aimed at were hoodlums, do they deserve to die fighting what's justifiable? Or do u even enjoy the life u ar living as a Nigerian and if u do, do u care for the common man at all?

To answer some of your questions.
1. I personally condemn intentional killing of any kind
2. If you watch well, you will see the soldiers didn't aim at the protesters directly. They were shooting into air to disperse the protesters. You could also hear and see the protesters still daring the military instead of retreating....
3. Hoodlums and the protesters have taken the protest to a level that requires immediate intervention. Hence it will still be the citizens that will condemn the government when the entire country go in flame because of the uncontrolled protests
4. Curfew was imposed from 4pm in Lagos. Later moved to 9pm because the hoodlums, protesters, and other people were still proving stubborn. With the curfew announced, people were still gathering in number to continue breakdown of law and order.
5. The hoodlums were not fighting for a good Nigeria. Rather were threatening the security of the country by blocking major highways, attacking prisons, burning police stations and other structures, looting shops, attacking other residents, even killing security agents on duties, and so on
6. Intentionally disobeying curfew and still staging protests even after it has been taken over by miscreants and hoodlums is very insensitive on the part of the so called "peaceful protesters"
7. I enjoy 120% the life I'm living and also take care of so many families, family members, well wishers, and staff also.
8. No patriotic Nigerian is happy with the general condition of the country. Hence I'm not happy. But I'm also not happy with the hardship, breakdown of law/order caused by insensitive protesters/hoodlums who turned the whole #ENDSARS and #REFORMNPF struggle to something else. Even after government has disbanded SARS and promised to reform the NPF. What else do they want? REVOLUTION or to besiege a democratically elected government? That's tantamount to reasonable felony
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Havesense: 10:36am On Oct 21, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

2. If you watch well, you will see the soldiers didn't aim at the protesters directly. They were shooting into air to disperse the protesters. You could also hear and see the protesters still daring the military instead of retreating....
3. Hoodlums and the protesters have taken the protest to a level that requires immediate intervention. Hence it will still be the citizens that will condemn the government when the entire country go in flame because of the uncontrolled protests
4. Curfew was imposed from 4pm in Lagos. Later moved to 9pm because the hoodlums, protesters, and other people were still proving stubborn. With the curfew announced, people were still gathering in number to continue breakdown of law and order.
5. The hoodlums were not fighting for a good Nigeria. Rather were threatening the security of the country by blocking major highways, attacking prisons, burning police stations and other structures, looting shops, attacking other residents, even killing security agents on duties, and so on
6. Intentionally disobeying curfew and still staging protests even after it has been taken over by miscreants and hoodlums is very insensitive on the part of the so called "peaceful protesters"
7. I enjoy 120% the life I'm living and also take care of so many families, family members, well wishers, and staff also.
8. No patriotic Nigerian is happy with the general condition of the country. Hence I'm not happy. But I'm also not happy with the hardship, breakdown of law/order caused by insensitive protesters/hoodlums who turned the whole #ENDSARS and #REFORMNPF struggle to something else. Even after government has disbanded SARS and promised to reform the NPF. What else do they want? REVOLUTION or to besiege a democratically elected government? That's tantamount to reasonable felony

Just shut the Bleep up.. who told you the soldiers are shooting at the protesters.. were you even at lekki that you’re just ranting rubbish here
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Havesense: 10:38am On Oct 21, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

Is this the first time they’re banning Sars or what the Bleep are you saying
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by dalass(f): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Thank you oh

Which peaceful protesters?

Those ones burning banks and private cars belonging to innocent citizens?

Or is it those stealing guns and ammunitions or those extorting money from commuters

What's wrong with these people?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Emerald04(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2020
sreamsense:

may you and your entire generation be wiped away from history. bloody colded monster!!
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by sreamsense: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emerald04:
may you and your entire generation be wiped away from history. bloody colded monster!!

Is your generation not already wiped away and engulf in poverty? Lazy youth! Is that how to fight for freedom? Burning and looting is part of peaceful protest? Peaceful protest has been done peacefully, anybody causing more pain to youths by burning public facilities, burning banks where 80% of youths are working are real enemies of the nation who is asking for sucide; they should be shot at sight, they are criminals
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Emerald04(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2020
sreamsense:

Is your generation not already wiped away and engulf in poverty? Lazy youth! Is that how to fight for freedom? Burning and looting is part of peaceful protest? Peaceful protest has been done peacefully, anybody causing more pain to youths by burning public facilities, burning banks where 80% of youths are working are real enemies of the nation who is asking for sucide; they should be shot at sight, they are criminals
I said and I'm quoting again, may you and your entire generation be wiped away from history.
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by sreamsense: 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2020
Emerald04:
I said and I'm quoting again, may you and your entire generation be wiped away from history.
That is your portion, your four fingers are already pointing at you and the remaining one finger pointing to your family that gave birth to useless lazy youth like you without moral upbringing.

You are causing more pain to other law abiding youths by burning banks, burning companies in the name of protest. People working their, are they not 80% youths? How has that affected Buhari or any politician?

Did anybody hold your father to not also become a politician? If your father handed over poverty to you and you are comfortable and decided to dwell in it via your laziness attitude and inverted thinking, must you drag other law abiding youths into your poverty pavilion with you by burning public facilities in the name of protest?

Are they not built by our common taxes for the masses and youths or is it not our common money that should be used to build other infrastructures or create more job for the youths that will be spent to rebuild these facilities again? If you are tired of life, go on self alone suicide mission and stop hiding under you are fighting for good Nigeria.

If you die on your senseless choosen suicide mission with army in the name of protest burning common properties, just know that, I will never waste 'RIP' on you because you deserve it not, so if it is your choosen way to die out of your stupidity and laziness, so be it!
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Pierced(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

Is this the first time they’re banning Sars or what the Bleep are you saying

Are u guys ok now?

Just said I should check up on u.
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Emerald04(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
sreamsense:

That is your portion, your four fingers are already pointing at you and the remaining one finger pointing to your family that gave birth to useless lazy youth like you without moral upbringing.

You are causing more pain to other law abiding youths by burning banks, burning companies in the name of protest. People working their, are they not 80% youths? How has that affected Buhari or any politician?

Did anybody hold your father to not also become a politician? If your father handed over poverty to you and you are comfortable and decided to dwell in it via your laziness attitude and inverted thinking, must you drag other law abiding youths into your poverty pavilion with you by burning public facilities in the name of protest?

Are they not built by our common taxes for the masses and youths or is it not our common money that should be used to build other infrastructures or create more job for the youths that will be spent to rebuild these facilities again? If you are tired of life, go on self alone suicide mission and stop hiding under you are fighting for good Nigeria.

If you die on your senseless choosen suicide mission with army in the name of protest burning common properties, just know that, I will never waste 'RIP' on you because you deserve it not, so if it is your choosen way to die out of your stupidity and laziness, so be it!
I didn't bother to read the shit you write up there for you and your family..

but since you really don't give a Bleep about people life.. e no go better for you and your family..
people lost their lives you're here saying you wish you knew their mum, you'll go to the house to ask them to cook for you.

if I jam you like this one bullet go settle everything. but since I no even sabi you. you go follow people wey don die.. fool!
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Havesense: 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:

Are u guys ok now?

Just said I should check up on u.

We’re still here alive and at alert.. in case of anything I’ll keep you guys updated...

Thank you so much
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Pierced(f): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

We’re still here alive and at alert.. in case of anything I’ll keep you guys updated...

Thank you so much

Are u guys still at toll gate?

Are the shootings still going on?
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Havesense: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2020
Pierced:

Are u guys still at toll gate?

Are the shootings still going on?

I’m still at the toll gate
Currently there’s no shooting... we’re gathered here peacefully.. Now it’s clear obvious not all these soldiers aren’t using their senses.. Not all soldiers shot at us yesterday but those deluded ones without brain did that
Re: They Are Still Shooting At Peaceful Protesters This Morning At Lekki-epe. VIDEO by Pierced(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
Havesense:

I’m still at the toll gate
Currently there’s no shooting... we’re gathered here peacefully.. Now it’s clear obvious not all these soldiers aren’t using their senses.. Not all soldiers shot at us yesterday but those deluded ones without brain did that

Ok.....stay safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Moment Gunmen Invade Douglas Owerri To Evict Hausa-fulanis(video) / Help Me Nairalander , This Guy Stole My Phone And Cleared My Account / Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.