Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Artiste, Joel Leads Protest Against Killings In Southern Kaduna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Artiste, Joel Leads Protest Against Killings In Southern Kaduna (247 Views)

EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba / EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Ejike Asiegbu, Uche Anyamele, Others Protest Against Killings In Nigeria (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Artiste, Joel Leads Protest Against Killings In Southern Kaduna by Oshoboy01: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiste, Joel leads protest against killings in Southern Kaduna, laments El-rufai’s negligence

Popular artiste, Joel Amadi is leading a protest against gruesome killings in Southern Kaduna.

The artiste whose father was killed by suspected herdsmen weeks ago also lamented the negligence of the governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-rufai despite several calls made to him.

Joel made it known that he has been made a premature fatherless child, and that if nothing is done by the government, the people will have to resort to self-defence which will further dent the tenure of the executive governor

He however made an appeal to the governor to respond with serious action and not with spoken words

‘I am not happy with the way things are going in Southern Kaduna, no single life is being protected, we want our lives and lands to be secured, we are not giving up, enough is enough, if nothing is being done, there will be dent to the governor’s tenure, we are tired of spoken words, we need actions, i have just become a premature fatherless son, even my sisters, my mother has been rendered a premature widow, we Can assure you of self defense if nothing is being done

https://twitter.com/Joeelkennis/status/1292060481243557894

https://trixxng.com/popular-artiste-joel-leads-protest-against-killings-in-southern-kaduna/

1 Share

Re: Artiste, Joel Leads Protest Against Killings In Southern Kaduna by GboyegaD(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
We sure would get there sooner than later hopefully.
Re: Artiste, Joel Leads Protest Against Killings In Southern Kaduna by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
So sad undecided What a brave young man.
The killings in southern kaduna should be an issue of concern for all of us. That it's not happening close to you, doesn't mean it won't one day.
Right now, the only future Nigeria has is in our hands, not the government's.

(1) (Reply)

We In"de NEW ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKS" Love All The Nairalanders . / Oyibo Man Caught Loading Danfo Bus [watch Video] / Billing By Idowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.