Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

We In"de NEW ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKS" Love All The Nairalanders . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We In"de NEW ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKS" Love All The Nairalanders . (265 Views)

'De new entertainment networks' Honours Late Davido's Mother (pictured) / Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally" / Music Star Timaya Forma Mansion Before De New Lagos One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We In"de NEW ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKS" Love All The Nairalanders . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
FROM THE OFFICE OF DE NEW ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKS .
I, and my Team Have gone Far that we can't Lie or sponsor Unverified Articles.

We are there in almost all the Special social media sites in the world.

We mostly communicate with our International #FANS........Despite the love we have for our Nigerian #Fans.

Any post or Article that doesn't Attach with denew484@gmail.com and "EVERYONE WAS GOOD.......BUT ONLY ONE WAS NEW" may not be Trusted and can also be Disowned by us.

We in DE NEW ENTERTAINMENT NETWORKS really loves all our fellow NAIRALANDERS just as our friends and family.

we have Never abused anybody Here, and we will Never Abuse any in the Futures of our Upcoming #DISCUSSIONS.

However. You can still place your request or Report to this official Contact +2348129689696

EVERYONE WAS #GOOD..........BUT ONLY ONE WAS #NEW.
denew484@gmail.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Virginity Is Not A Gift To Any Man ( Rev.fr. Oluoma) / Drama Wager Task 'no Means No' - Bbnaija 2020 Live Stream / Adamawa-based Blogger- Queen Amawo’s Most Revealing Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.