Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Soldier And His Wife Killed Their 4 Children By Poisoning Them (see What Happene - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier And His Wife Killed Their 4 Children By Poisoning Them (see What Happene (2011 Views)

My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Burial Of Man & His Pregnant Wife Killed In Yenagoa, Bayelsa By Cultists (Photos / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier And His Wife Killed Their 4 Children By Poisoning Them (see What Happene by khrisblog(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Soldier, 38, and his wife 'murdered their four children by poisoning them with carbon monoxide before killing themselves'

Earlier in June, a family of six and their two pet cats were found dead in an SUV, it has now been claimed that the husband, with the help of his wife, killed their kids and themselves.

Authorities believe Army Staff Sergent. Jared Esquibel Harless and his wife were both responsible for the murder-suicide that occured on June 4, 2020.

When authorities discovered the entire Harless family dead in the back of an SUV, their theory was that the 38-year-old father was solely responsible for the deaths. Now, Lt. Jesse Salame said Harless had help from his wife, 36-year-old Sheryll Ann, and the.................READ MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/08/soldier-and-his-wife-killed-their-4.html
Re: Soldier And His Wife Killed Their 4 Children By Poisoning Them (see What Happene by Jeraldbest: 11:37am On Aug 10, 2020
This is madness
Re: Soldier And His Wife Killed Their 4 Children By Poisoning Them (see What Happene by jUeLiZ: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2020
I hate stale news gan

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Phony Debit Alert On My Account, Has This Happened To Anyone Before? / My Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.