Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,799 members, 7,837,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim (374 Views)

Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by Shehuyinka: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
DARJU Juliet, a Boko Haram kidnapped victim who spent two weeks in captivity has disclosed that her abductors revealed to her that Leah Sharibu, the kidnapped Dapchi schoolgirl has been married off to a Boko Haram Commander.

The 28-year-old trader who was abducted by suspected Boko Haram members on her way to Maiduguri, Borno State in an interview with The Punch Newspaper stated that she was asked to renounce her Christian religion or be another Leah Sharibu.

She said, “they said she is alive (Leah Sharibu) and that she was married to their commander.”

Leah Sharibu was the sole Christian among 110 schoolgirls abducted by Islamic State in West Africa (ISWAP) from their school in Dapchi, Yobe state on 19 February 2018.

While her surviving classmates returned a month later following government negotiations, she was denied her freedom for refusing to convert as a precondition for her release.

Also in a tweet on January 26, Ahmad Salkida, a journalist with access to the insurgents, said Sharibu is now a mother, but that he has no knowledge of the baby gender.

“Why, I wonder, do we pretend that leaving Leah behind won’t result in pregnancy? Since the terror group announced condemning her to slavery, is there any step or collective focus on preventing similar occurrences? She’s a mother, but I don’t know about the gender of the baby,” Salkida had tweeted.

Adarju had in the interview disclose that she was abducted in January 2020 on her way to Maiduguri along Damaturu road.

“Early in January, 2020, my mother fell ill. So, my elder sister told me to bring her to Maiduguri for treatment. On our way to Maiduguri, along Damaturu road, we heard gunshots. The people who fired the shots came out with their faces covered and stopped us.

“Three of us in the vehicle were women. The armed men asked for our names and religion. Those of us who identified ourselves as Christians were separated and I was the only lady among them. After that, they collected all we had and told our driver to leave with my mother because they would take me away.”

On who abducted her, Adargu said, some of them were Boko Haram members while some were a group of kidnappers operating from the bush and working with Boko Haram.

READ MORE: https://www.icirnigeria.org/five-takeaways-from-the-new-companies-allied-matters-law/

Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by AyDripper1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin grin
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by Sunofgod(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
Congrats...means she still alive.

If she gives birth, Reno should be the godfather.
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
what person in their right mind would believe what comes out of a kidnapping terrorist's mouth?!?!?
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by heendrix(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
I doubt she'd still be a Christian....who knows she might have even become an Area command She-Imam of a mosque in Sambisa
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by Amotolongbo(f): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Some things aren’t so logical to me!

1. Sheribu was told to denounce her faith
2. Boko Haram feels Islam is the only religion to be practiced and not any other religion.
3. Boko Haram commander married a lady who could not denounce her faith for Islam.

How sensible are these 3 statements.
Boko Haram are simply toto hungry.
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by Mywd: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
The government failed this girl
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by micfoley: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
May God protect Leah and grant her freedom. May He also liberate this country from all forms of terrorism
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by YorubaKinging: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by roszilman: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:
I doubt she'd still be a Christian....who knows she might have even become an Area command She-Imam of a mosque in Sambisa
smelling pussy ass motherfvcker!!! Next time they would capture ur sister and mother, dumb ass!!
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by heendrix(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
roszilman:

smelling pussy ass motherfvcker!!! Next time they would capture ur sister and mother, dumb ass!!

Calm down bros....what have I said wrong?
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by roszilman: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
heendrix:

Calm down bros....what have I said wrong?
guy, i really don't take a Bleep from anybody dat make mockery of de both christians and muslim (everybody) captives of BH, its sometin too baaaaarrd!!
Re: B'haram Told Me Leah Sharibu Has Been Married To A Commander - Kidnapped Victim by heendrix(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
roszilman:

guy, i really don't take a Bleep from anybody dat make mockery of de both christians and muslim (everybody) captives of BH, its sometin too baaaaarrd!!

That wasn't mockery sir

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Voices Anger Over PDP Comments On Ize-iyamu's Endorsement / Ex-reps Member Honours Obasa With School Projects / Nnamdi Kanu Comments On The 67 IPOB Members That Were Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.