Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users (2049 Views)

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Magichand: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2018
Two Different people just broke the news that Leah Sharibu who was in captive since over 200days ago has been released.

One of the people who just broke the good news is Efa-Iwa Rex Egbe, He vwrote:
To the glory of God ,Leah Sharibu has been set free by her captors after over 200 days in captivity.
The only consolation we can give to other captives is to change the inept system that gives room for the captors to operate.

While the other is the person of Tumininu Soji, Who also wrote:
BREAKING GOOD NEWS!!!

Leah Sharibu has been released and currently in Jos. praise to Almighty God!
See the screenshots below:

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by hisgrace090: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
I pray its true!
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by JoanHicks(f): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Amen
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
How Nigerians are these short sighted baffles me.

The simple tricks of the government and politics still eludes you all.

The whole Leah thing is a sham same as the chibok and dapchi event.

Yet they (Nigerians) still buy it.

I made a comment on this issue some months back about how people waste their time protesting for her release and I just and told them when they are tired they would release a statement saying she has been released.

I guess they are tired now.

Jokers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by GentleMoney: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by StillX10(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
O Lord let it be true

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by FarahAideed: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
And Buhari has paid another generous ransome to terrorist
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by delpee(f): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2018
This has been denied. We'll keep praying for her freedom. Also other captives.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Righteousness89(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
We Pray it's not a Rumor
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Oblang(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcquine:

I made a comment on this issue some months back about how people waste their time protesting for her release and I just and told them when they are tired they would release a statement saying she has been released.

Jokers.

Ask ur chief wailer Reno Omokri that have bin advocate of Leah even to the extent of publishing her waec result and claimed to have raise fund for her parent..

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by GSA01: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
just hope its true
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by muykem: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thank God if true.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by MrPolitics: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
If this is true I'll be very happy for her and her family.
I pray it's true.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by CodeTemplar: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
I hope so... but what was buhari thinking by not demanding her release? He must be thinking Muslims will support him for it and Christians will be served one dummy propaganda explanation.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2018
Oblang:

Ask ur chief wailer Reno Omokri that have bin advocate of Leah even to the extent of publishing her waec result and claimed to have raise fund for her parent..

Don't you ever quote me you 4ool.

You are beneath me.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Oblang(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2018
Mcquine:

Don't you ever quote me you 4ool.

You are beneath me.

E pain am..u are under my foot.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2018
Oblang:

E pain am..u are under my foot.

I guess that w*h0*73 you call mother failed to teach you to respect your superior.

I know your moniker Now I take your matter up not everyone you can joke with you'll hear from me in person.
Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by Oblang(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Mcquine:

I guess that w*h0*73 you call mother failed to teach you to respect your superior.

I know your moniker Now I take your matter up not everyone you can joke with you'll hear from me in person.

Mumu. All this kids sef..

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Has Been Released — Facebook Users by akinszz: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2018
Mcquine:

Jokers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Dead In Sokoto / APC Rally: See Moment Lagos Youths Shout "Ole" At President Buhari (PHOTOS) / BREAKING: Police Begin Clampdown On PDP Leaders In Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.