Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings (14789 Views)

2023: We Insist On Southern President, Not Yoruba President –afenifere / Wardesk News Webminer On Southern Kaduna Killing (Photo) / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by SmartPolician: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nigeria is the most useless country on planet earth

The life of a citizen is so worthless
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Golan007: 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ekpeitut:
The idiots are all campaigning in Edo while there's an ongoing genocide in southern Kaduna.

It sucks knowing this bloody murderers will still kill more in the future because of the enabling environment created by this useless, corrupt and incompetent government.

What genocide?

If you are honest with yourself, are the people of Katsina or Sokoto who are also victims worth less than that of Kaduna?

I guess you don't care about them because they are muslims.

Fake tears.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Advocate500: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is what is expected of our so called musicians to use their music and preach against the I'll in society, but the reverse is the case.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by kelvobas: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice one omokri. If they ignore twitter and put fine on social media with the pretence of hate speach we will use music.if the ban music we will use movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Dpharisee: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meanwhile the Governor whose house is on fire by his tribal Fulani militia is in Edo campaigning for a cultist.
This country no balance at all walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by VivJohn: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
This song has a melancholic feel.. quite touching... Musicians must arise and use their talents for tackling societal rot just the way it used to be in the 80s and 90s.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ekpeitut: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Golan007:

What genocide?

If you are honest with yourself, are the people of Katsina or Sokoto how are also victims worth less than that of Kaduna?

Fake tears.

Will you f..ken shut it! I can never bring myself so low to your level of religious prejudice. I have both Muslim and Christian friends I treat every life with dignity and respect. Whether Christians or Muslims all lives matter. You rather should be very worried that a government that swore an oath to protect lives are busy focusing on elections rather than the security of lives.

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by BRASH: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
No one is talking about the killing in Niger,Katsina and Sokoto cause the victims are Muslims. People trying to turn this into a religious issue,more Muslims die than Christian in this herdman farmers crisis.
Oga wether you like to admit it or not, what is happening in southern Kaduna is ethnic cleansing motivated by religious intolerance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Golan007: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
BRASH:
Oga wether you like to admit it or not, what is happening in southern Kaduna is ethnic cleansing motivated by religious intolerance.

Did you sit down with the criminals involved to deduce this?

2 Likes

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
BRASH:
And the one happen in Niger state is what?

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Anyiamaka: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
This song is reasonable. The writer tried. The singer deserves some accolades
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by kolade560: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Ibrahimmrfish post=92594876]No one is talking about the killing in Niger,Katsina and Sokoto cause the victims are Muslims. People trying to turn this into a religious issue,more Muslims die than Christian in this herdman farmers crisis.[/quote
why did u say this?
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=kolade560 post=92595618][/quote]
Cause i live Minna and know about what is happening in Niger state,villages are being attack and people are dying but no news paper is talking about it,cause majority of the villagers are Muslims. If to say those villages are Christians,we will be hearing hypocrites shouting genocide. There is a serious insecurity problem in the north and i blame Buhari for it,but people that are trying to turn this into a religious issue are adding fuel to the fire.And southern Kaduna is not made up of only Christians,there are a lot of Muslims villages there also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by delpee(f): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
No one is talking about the killing in Niger,Katsina and Sokoto cause the victims are Muslims. People trying to turn this into a religious issue,more Muslims die than Christian in this herdman farmers crisis.

Also Zamfara. There are Muslims in Southern Kaduna too. The point is that the State Governments and FG need to do more urgently to save lives irrespective of tribe or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by kolade560: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Cause i live Minna and know about what is happening in Niger state,villages are being attack and people are dying but no news paper is talking about it,cause majority of the villagers are Muslims. If to say those villages are Christians,we will be hearing hypocrites shouting genocide. There is a serious insecurity problem in the north and i blame Buhari for it,but people that are trying to turn this into a religious issue are adding fuel to the fire.And southern Kaduna is not made up of only Christians,there are a lot of Muslims villages there also.

Southern Kaduna is a predominantly dominated Christian community and nothing has been done to curtail that since years back, not this present time. The killings are directed at xtians.Fact!!!!!
Bandits is not much in South ,,,,why?
Didn't u think something is wrong somewhere?
Blaming buhari is equivalent to crying when the head is already cut off......its too late my brother.
And mind u, Easterners and southerners have been comdemning killing in those areas u mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
What stops muslims from speaking up? Is that why buhari would swiftly send fighter jets plus troops of soldiers to zamfara, katsina and sokoto but when it comes to siuthern kaduna, benue, enugu, plateau...just declare 24hours curfew let them lock theirselves in their house waiting for who gets attacked next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Afolabimills(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
He who kills by the sword shall die by the sword
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
ZenithMan24:
MAY, WILL, SHALL : If it doesn't fall under may, it'll fall under will if it doesn't, it'll shall... By all means remain positive....

Oga motivational speaker, well done o. This na thread for Southern Kaduna Killings b4.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by AustineJohn908(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
And the idiot Govtnor went to Edo to cause trouble
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
kolade560:

Southern Kaduna is a predominantly dominated Christian community and nothing has been done to curtail that since years back, not this present time. The killings are directed at xtians.Fact!!!!!
Bandits is not much in South ,,,,why?
Didn't u think something is wrong somewhere?
Blaming buhari is notequivalent to crying when the head is already cut off......its too late my brother.

If you want to lie to yourself,continue living in lala land,but it doesn't change the facts on ground.There is no point in time were i said southern Kaduna is have more Muslims than Christians,but if you ever live in Kaduna.You will see that there are a significant number of people that from southern Kaduna and are Muslims.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by AustineJohn908(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Golan007:

What genocide?

If you are honest with yourself, are the people of Katsina or Sokoto who are also victims worth less than that of Kaduna?

Fake tears.
Well it their fellow Muslims that are doing the killings. they should talk to them. and by the way I pity for Naina and I blame the Dullard in power
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
veeshock:

What stops muslims from speaking up? Is that why buhari would swiftly send fighter jets plus troops of soldiers to zamfara, katsina and sokoto but when it comes to siuthern kaduna, benue, enugu, plateau...just declare 24hours curfew let them lock theirselves in their house waiting for who gets attacked next?
I am currently living in Niger state and over a year we are at receiving end of the bandits and Niger is a Muslims majority state,so were are the military and the fighter jets that you are talking about? Why is it that you people only see what you want to see?

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by jamiudinho(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:
u dey mind those idiots they are just hypocrite
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Well it their fellow Muslims that are doing the killings. they should talk to them. and by the way I pity for Naina and I blame the Dullard in power
How is there a sign on person head that says i am a bandits? What is wrong with your head?
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
The fat pulpits business men who call themselves general overseers will never mention the atrocities going on in Southern Kaduna against the Christians rather they are more interested in tithes and offerings.

Black man may have been moulded by one of the fallen Angels .
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

I am currently living in Niger state and over a year we are at receiving end of the bandits and Niger is a Muslims majority state,so were are the military and the fighter jets that you are talking about? Why is it that you people only see what you want to see?
Okay sorry, your own started just a year ago. When did fulani bandits start sacking communities from benue, taraba, kaduna, enugu? What the govt ever done about it? You never heard of fighter jets sent to tackle bandits in zamfara or troops sent to prevent fulani herdsmen against cattle rustlers in sokoto, katsina and zamfara right? keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ojiofor: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

Muslims doing the killings everywhere you go.Preach peace and love in your Mosque not war or conquest and all the killings may stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by ArchAnge1: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Featuring indeeed
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by madjune(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
So disappointed.

I was waiting to hear Reno sing.

He for begin mention Buhari and Jonathan inside.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ojiofor:

Muslims doing the killings everywhere you go.Preach peace and love in your Mosque not war or conquest and all the killings may stop.
Again, bandits are the ones doing the killing, and last time i check, there is no religion requirement for you to join them.So trying to turn this into a religious issue is not helping Christians at all.This is a result of failure of government.
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
veeshock:

Okay sorry, your own started just a year ago. When did fulani bandits start sacking communities from benue, taraba, kaduna, enugu? What the govt ever done about it? You never heard of fighter jets sent to tackle bandits in zamfara or troops sent to prevent fulani herdsmen against cattle rustlers in sokoto, katsina and zamfara right? keep deceiving yourself.
If what you are trying to suggest is true,then Niger state is a Muslims majority state, then why is it that the government a failing to protect us?
Re: Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings by AustineJohn908(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

How is there a sign on person head that says i am a bandits? What is wrong with your head?
bandits are muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) / 2023 Elections: Keystone Bank's Statement On TBN Account / Sanwo-Olu Launches LASWA Data Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.