Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ways To Monetize Telegram App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Monetize Telegram App (345 Views)

Turn Your Idie Telegram App To An Atm Machine / Turn Your Telegram App To Bitcoin Cash / Turn Your Telegram App To Bitcoin Atm Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Monetize Telegram App by neuralct(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
There are so many ways to make money via your telegram app.
I will be sharing some that I know of on this thread.

ARE ALL ONLINE GIGs SCAMS?
A lot of people has given up hope, thinking all MAKE MONEY ONLINE schemes are lies. That is their perspective, due to their experiences from the past. Anyway, we are going to see soon.

I'VE POSTED TWO ALREADY, AND THERE ARE STILL MORE.

I NEED TO KNOW IF I'VE NOT BEEN TALKING TO MYSELF ALL ALONG BEFORE I CAN CONTINUE.
IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING KINDLY INDICATE PLS.
Re: Ways To Monetize Telegram App by neuralct(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
1. ~ Group or Channel Populating Task
Some people who has just created channels or groups on telegram may need to add new members to their forum.
They need this to build a large audience in order to improve the reach of their campaigns.

Why this is not simple to do.
It's not easy as you may be insinuating. If you add too many people, you may get banned. Also, there is a limit to the number of people an individual can add to a particular group. But there are professionals who do this without getting banned.
This companies or establishments can therefore hire you for this job. When you are negotiating, you may get as much as 50 USD to add 1,000 members to the group, over an agreed period of time, say 1 week.

Check my signature, for extensive training on how to do this without getting banned.
Re: Ways To Monetize Telegram App by neuralct(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
2. ~ CURRENCY EXCHANGE
A lot of Nigerians are doing this job on telegram but won't tell you. Because they know how much they are earning there. They are keeping mute to limit competition in this niche.

What Currencies Are Involved
The most common currency exchange pair are physical bills against cryptocurrencies. Such as USD, NGN TO bitcoin, etherium, and other altcoins.

Who are my target Customers
They are people from Anywhere in the world.

How do i get these currencies to start with
You also get it through the same place where you'll sell it later on. It's usually a large market, with readily available buyers and sellers.

What are the Requirements to Start
You simply need to have a smart phone.
With telegram installed of course.
Also a cryptocurrency wallet app on your phone.
And lastly a Nigerian bank account with little fund in it to start up.

Check my signature to get reliable links to this market places. All still on telegram.
Re: Ways To Monetize Telegram App by neuralct(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
I'm still waiting!!!!
Re: Ways To Monetize Telegram App by neuralct(m): 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
neuralct:

I NEED TO KNOW IF I'VE NOT BEEN TALKING TO MYSELF ALL ALONG BEFORE I CAN CONTINUE.
Re: Ways To Monetize Telegram App by neuralct(m): 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=neuralct post=92596100][/quote]
Re: Ways To Monetize Telegram App by neuralct(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020

Re: Ways To Monetize Telegram App by neuralct(m): 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
neuralct:

Re: Ways To Monetize Telegram App by pakmoni(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
following

(1) (Reply)

Best Choice Carpentry Work / Iphone Deals Update / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.