Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

2023 Presidential Election: The Game Plan Of The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: The Game Plan Of The North (546 Views)

Kwankwaso's Game Plan. / See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: The Game Plan Of The North by truthfulparrot(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
I refer to my earlier post on the strategy of the Northern politicians for 2023 presidential election.

https://www.nairaland.com/5093581/politicians-north-master-strategists

The game plan of the North is now becoming clearer.

The Cabal in APC will ensure that Rotimi Amaechi emerges as presidential candidate for APC with Elrufai as his running mate.

The Cabal in APC will tactfully support the emergence of a Northern presidential candidate with a running mate from the Southeast for PDP.

Tinubu will be intimidated with EFCC and CCB.

Eventually, APC will break into factions but it will be too late for Tinubu group.

The North will rally round the PDP presidential candidate to win in a free and fair election.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Game Plan Of The North by GMBuhari: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
post your picture and your address, if this does not happen, let's know where to find you and beat sense into you !

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: The Game Plan Of The North by nokatakata: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
truthfulparrot:
I refer to my earlier post on the strategy of the Northern politicians for 2023 presidential election.

https://www.nairaland.com/5093581/politicians-north-master-strategists

The game plan of the North is now becoming clearer.

The Cabal in APC will ensure that Rotimi Amaechi emerges as presidential candidate for APC with Elrufai as his running mate.

The Cabal in APC will tactfully support the emergence of a Northern presidential candidate with a running mate from the Southeast for PDP.

Tinubu will be intimidated with EFCC and CCB.

Eventually, APC will break into factions but it will be too late for Tinubu group.

The North will rally round the PDP presidential candidate to win in a free and fair election.

Lol..olori pelebe. Tinubu matter go kill you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bandit Attacks In Katsina Forces Community Men To Desert Their House, Sleep On T / Gana Wanted To Work For God, Be A Changed Man Before He Was Killed–widow / 50 Feared Dead As DR Congo Gold Mine Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.