Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him (8133 Views)

How Obi Emergence Disrupted Tinubu's Game / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by EastisBae: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
There is a saying that those who fail to learn from history end up repeating history. Likewise an Igbo adage that says "a stubborn fly ends up in the grave alongside the corpse".

I don't know how else to interpret Tinubu's pathetic situation at the moment. This man has been so desperate to rule Nigeria to the extent he couldn't allow common sense to prevail. He failed to read the handwriting on the wall even when it was so clear that it would be next to impossible for him to emerge president due to certain factors.

Ordinarily, one would have expected the self-styled jagaban of Africa and his hordes of online urchins to understand what was happening but alas, they couldn't even see beyond their noses!

Tinubu's situation is very akin to that of Awo and to an extent Abiola. They were all desperate and believed they would rule Nigeria by all means necessary but if there is anything constant with the Northern Oligarchs, they are not just wary of such characters but abhors them.

If only Tinubu and his hangers-on were smart enough they wouldn't have wasted billions of naira on a fruitless venture. Tinubu wouldn't have rubbished himself to the extent of literally peeing and pooing on himself in the name of campaigns when he knew has health challenges.

Now that it has finally become audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that the jagaban has been thrown under the bus so unceremoniously, what is he going to do about it?

1. Fight back like MKO did and end up in jail or
2. Forced to take Ratak like Awo did?

Or just maybe, he is not going to believe in Nigeria again just like he stated in a Thisday Newspaper interview back in 1997?

Whoever can correctly predict his next line action will get 20k from me grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Omicron007: 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

You sit behind your phone keyboard and instead of you to project your most preferred candidate and campaign for him, you are here dissecting Tinubu's issues.

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is a typical Nigerian politician and he wields powers in grassoot politics.

Instead of trolling him, tell us about your candidate and give reasons why people should queue behind him.

You are doing a cheap PR for Tinubu and he is getting more popular by the day.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
He shouldn't have run for the presidency.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by ezegold4we: 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tinubu's presidential ambition is Dead before arrival.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by espn(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
It's your father that finished him?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by SwissMass: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
baby factory criminals cry

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Cantonese: 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2022
OP, did you read before posting? You did not give us the reasons.

Please give us the reasons for your conclusion.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by helinues: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
Igberara

grin
Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by seunmsg(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
The salty tears of pained wailing wailer. So sweet.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Spandau: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
seunmsg:
The salty tears of pained wailing wailer. So sweet.

Kadoso, o ti jí. Pele. We are bringing more chilled ones. Pele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Kingnelson9: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tinubu has no option than to leave the party because his lifetime ambition has been shattered by APC so he needs a new room to try that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by abbasajao(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
EastisBae:
There is a saying that those who fail to learn from history end up repeating history. Likewise an Igbo adage that says "a stubborn fly ends up in the grave alongside the corpse".

I don't know how else to interpret Tinubu's pathetic situation at the moment. This man has been so desperate to rule Nigeria to the extent he couldn't allow common sense to prevail. He failed to read the handwriting on the wall even when it was so clear that it would be next to impossible for him to emerge president due to certain factors.

Ordinarily, one would have expected the self-styled jagaban of Africa and his hordes of online urchins to understand what was happening but alas, they couldn't even see beyond their noses!

Tinubu's situation is very akin to that of Awo and to an extent Abiola. They were all desperate and believed they would rule Nigeria by all means necessary but if there is anything constant with the Northern Oligarchs, they are not just wary of such characters but abhors them.

If only Tinubu and his hangers-on were smart enough they wouldn't have wasted billions of naira on a fruitless venture. Tinubu wouldn't have rubbished himself to the extent of literally peeing and pooing on himself in the name of campaigns when he knew has health challenges.

Now that it has finally become audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that the jagaban has been thrown under the bus so unceremoniously, what is he going to do about it?

Or just maybe, he is not going to believe in Nigeria again just like he stated in a Thisday Newspaper interview back in 1997?

Whoever can correctly predict his next line action will get 20k from me grin grin

You are just ranting. You didn't say a thing here

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by DimChukwuOjukwu: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Why are we Igbos like this? If Tinubu is doomed to fail at the presidential polls, should we not hope that he Clinches the APC'S ticket? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by MonkeyMods(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
DimChukwuOjukwu:
Why are we Igbos like this? If Tinubu is doomed to fail at the presidential polls, should we not hope that he Clinches the APC'S ticket? cheesy

You can NEVER be Igbo even in another life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by gasparpisciotta: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Op run your race and leave Tinubu out of it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by adefitim(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

You sit behind your phone keyboard and instead of you to project your most preferred candidate and campaign for him, you are here dissecting Tinubu's issues.

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu is a typical Nigerian politician and he wields powers in grassoot politics.

Instead of trolling him, tell us about your candidate and give reasons why people should queue behind him.

You are doing a cheap PR for Tinubu and he is getting more popular by the day.

Exactly my thought. They did the same thing to Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by adefitim(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
Wailers as usual

3 Likes

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Zanzibar1: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
ezegold4we:
Tinubu's presidential ambition is Dead before arrival.

It was your likes that said Buhari was going to die before the end of 2016,.. you said the same in 2017

Funny the man is still alive and rulling.

Tinubu might be old but not too old to be a president. Only God determines what happens and what doesn't happen bro

Instead of trying to be a paulbearers, you can get your voters can and make a good use of it

2 Likes

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Britishpea: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
So what’s the Tinubu’s game plan? You ended up being like someone writing so much but not having any points. I’m sure that Tinubu won’t write cluelessly like this.

2 Likes

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by olas24u(f): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
SwissMass:
baby factory criminals cry
That man in the red cap drafted the unitary constitution and also interim government constiturion to allow Ababcha overthrow shonekan,he his here crying after all the shit .

2 Likes

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Mooh247: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2022
grin

Mkpuru Mniri didirin people.... Cold stinking shiit on a refuse dump has more sense and intelligence than this clowns

Brain them no get... Emotional intelligence dem lack... Even Gorillas are more logical than a. Typical backward thinking Mkpuru Mniri Miscreants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by jumper524(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Visible and audible to the deaf and dumb not to the same, I guess your deaf @op.
Asiwaju keeps permitting and you dey here dey talk rubbish, after na to shout Rigging.
Mtcheew...
Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Tiktoker007: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good evening nairalanders pls help a brother in need,
Since morning have not eaten anything i dont even have any t-fare for tomorrow service pls i beg u in the name of our lord and saviour pls help me with anything at all, we rise by lifting others pls dont mind the way i sounds God bless u all
Acc-3173607269
First bank
Edokp osaghae
Luv u all
Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by Kenpaly(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls op ar you sure that you will release that 20k to people that got the correct predition?ok this is my predition and its very correct.you see tinubu he will not decamp or form any new party why bcs he is afried of the power that be(cabals) remenba that his hands ar very dirty bcs of his past deeds.op try to send me the money afta primary election.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by IamNat: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Tinubu, an old man who is trying all his best to fulfill his ambitions without been afraid of failure.

And you, a young man who don't even know how to pursue his own ambitions or better still a "no future ambition" personality.

SMH
Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by iLegendd(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
All the hustles and struggles boil down to stealing our Niger Delta oil money. God should just let this oil dry let the smart make money with their brains and the dumb eat grass.

If there wasn't anything to steal or control all these dramas wouldn't exist.

1 Like

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
Instead of marketing the well packaged fraud, Peter Obi, you're here ranting about who's bigger than you and your region put together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by AgentGoat: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kingnelson9:
Tinubu has no option than to leave the party because his lifetime ambition has been shattered by APC so he needs a new room to try that.

What shattered his plan?

South easterners so naive and uneducated about politics. shame!!
Re: See Tinubu's Game Plan Now Buhari Has Finished Him by ygowon: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2022
This thread should not be deleted so it can be referenced after 2023. I just dey observ ooo. I no even dey against the leaders. I dey against the led who are very foo0lish angry
EastisBae:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Peter Obi, Otedola & Dangote, When Shettima Was Still A Teller Boy / Nigerian Pastor Sucks Breasts Of Kenyan Women For Deliverance / See How Much Senators Who Are Ex-governors Earn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.