Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

“all The Money Wey Dem Promise Me Na Fake, My Daddy Still Dey Ride Okada” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “all The Money Wey Dem Promise Me Na Fake, My Daddy Still Dey Ride Okada” (229 Views)

"Money Wey One Person Win Yesterday After Begging Organizer For Award' — Papaya / Na Money Wey Pass My Power I Want Dey Get Now. / Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“all The Money Wey Dem Promise Me Na Fake, My Daddy Still Dey Ride Okada” by naijabizzcomng: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Internet sensation, Success Adegor has revealed that all the promises made to her after her video went viral, were not fulfilled.
Remember, she trended a few months back after a video of her ranting over her dismissal from school by her class teacher because she hasn’t paid her school fees?
Success Adegor has resurfaced on social media and this time, she has called out all those who promised to help her with her education after they had pledged their support for her following her touching story.
The little has refuted claims that her life has tremendously changed after people pledged their support stressing that her life has not changed since.
According to Success, all the promises made to her by people were fake and ‘audio money’ claiming that her father still rides a motorcycle.
Watch the video below:-

Watch Here!!/

Re: “all The Money Wey Dem Promise Me Na Fake, My Daddy Still Dey Ride Okada” by majamajic(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: “all The Money Wey Dem Promise Me Na Fake, My Daddy Still Dey Ride Okada” by naijabizzcomng: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Omoh!!!
Re: “all The Money Wey Dem Promise Me Na Fake, My Daddy Still Dey Ride Okada” by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
so pledging to pay her school fees means that her daddy will now become bank manager or what?!?!?!?

the important question she should answer IS: ARE YOU NOW GOING TO SCHOOL, and if the answer is YES then case closed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attend a Sports Update Seminar to Stay Current With the Latest in Sports / Aguleri Demonstrate, Dissociate From Activities Of Suspended Traditional Rulers / A Nairalander Loses A Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.