Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Naked Truth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Naked Truth (4682 Views)

The Naked Truth Of Penis (18+) By Self Acclaimed Symply Tacha's Brother / “beware Of The Naked Man Who Offers You Clothes” – Mayorkun / Unbelievable Photos On The Naked Lady Abandoned In Ajah After Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2020
She sat opposite me. “You’re welcome. What can I offer you?”

I waved the offer off. “The entertainment can come later. Let me just relax first.”

“Okay o.”

The large television screen was on and was beaming a fashion talk show.

“Where’s your daughter?” I asked, gazing at her.

“Oh, Ella? She stays with grandma for now. She stays and schools in Ilupeju.”

I nodded. “You mean only you stay in this house?”

She chuckled. “Well, for now, yes.” Then, she eyed me. “That’s why I need a company.”

I grinned. The light was greener than I thought.

She stood up. “Give me one minute. I was doing some cooking in the kitchen.”

“Okay.”

She left the sitting-room. From the not-far-away kitchen, I could perceive the aroma of something being fried. It smelt more like chicken. I was right.

A couple of minutes later, she was back with a plate containing hot fried chicken. She put it on a stool by my side and picked a big lap for herself.

“Help yourself,” she said, gesturing towards the plate.

I nodded and picked a beefy lap. The taste was good.

“So, tell me: did you miss me?” she asked.

“You are the one that left me for another lover.”

She nodded. “Yes, I’m sorry. It was one action I shouldn’t have taken.”

I sighed but said nothing.

“So, tell me the truth. Did you miss me?”

I took another bite from the chicken lap. She already knew what my answer would be but she wanted me to voice it. I grinned.

“You know my answer, don’t you? Yes, I miss you. It took me time to get over your decision to call it quit.”

She looked as if trying to sympathize. “Well, not to worry. I’m back, now.”

I raised my brow. “Really? What about your husband?”

Bimpe snickered. “Forget about him. I’m done with him.”

“Hmn. And what about my wife?”

She looked as if she was surprised by my question. “What about her?”

“You just want me to cheat on her just like that?”

Again, she looked surprised. “Who’s talking about cheating on her?”

I chuckled. “Listen, Bimpe. Any affair I have with you is cheating on my wife.”

She burst into laughter. Did that really sound funny?

“Stop acting, Akin. When did you become a pastor?”

“What if I say no to all this?”

Again, she snickered. “I know you can’t say no. You can’t say no to me.”

I wished she was wrong; that I could indeed say no. I could not. I munched more from the chicken I was holding and closed my eyes.

“There you are. We’re on the same page, so no more acting.”

I didn’t say a word. She stood up and went to lock the sitting-room door. She then came to stand right in front of me.

You can get full story at: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856

Re: The Naked Truth by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2020
These episodes are too short bro
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nice
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2020
I could not. I munched more from the chicken I was holding and closed my eyes.

I didn’t say a word. She stood up and went to lock the sitting-room door. She then came to stand right in front of me.

“So?” she said.

I tried not to look at her but could not. “So, what?”

She put her hands akimbo. “So, what are you waiting for?”

“Don’t dare me,” I said. “I’m more virile now than ever.”

She made a sound like a scoff. “Why don’t you prove it? All you have done is to talk!”

Alright, dear lady, you would get what you want, I decided. “I will show you I’m not just all words and no action.”

I stood up to unclad myself down to only the boxer. Then, I pulled her down to sit next to me and to give her a long, deep kiss. She sounded pleased and not surprised by my action.

She was like someone who had finally come to affirm a fact that had all along been believed would come to be.

Bimpe opened her mouth to allow my lips and tongue to go on all the exploration they desired.
At the same time, she felt the touch and the soft groping of one of one of my fingers as they pressed a line firmly along the inside of her thigh.

Scraping up the moisture that was now running down her leg. Her tongue had the expectant taste, giving the taste that was both sweet and sour. I pushed my left finger to the tip of her throat until she felt that she might begin to cough or choke.

I then rubbed my fingertips over her mouth, pulling at her lips. I pressed my palm against her cheek in a smooth caress.

I could sense that she could feel my excitement as it rose in tandem with hers. I put in my best act giving her the impression that, somehow, it was not what I was doing but the way that I was doing it that was bringing this electric sensational feeling.

Stimulating with her senses pleased me. It made me feel powerful and to be the one in control. She moved her knees further apart and moved her back into an even more vantage position so that her legs were now spread wide, inviting.

She didn’t say a word in response. Her breath came in short, deep grunts. I used my left hand to unbuckle my belt and pulled down the zip. I took her right hand to make her feel my bare cock. It was rock hard and big.

You can get full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by SolaRaphael: 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cool story
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 5:27am On Sep 01, 2020
I could not. I munched more from the chicken I was holding and closed my eyes.

“So?” she said.

I tried not to look at her but could not. “So, what?”

She put her hands akimbo. “So, what are you waiting for?”

“Don’t dare me,” I said. “I’m more virile now than ever.”

She made a sound like a scoff. “Why don’t you prove it? All you have done is to talk!”

Alright, dear lady, you would get what you want, I decided. “I will show you I’m not just all words and no action.”

I stood up to unclad myself down to only the boxer. Then, I pulled her down to sit next to me and to give her a long, deep kiss. She sounded pleased and not surprised by my action.

She was like someone who had finally come to affirm a fact that had all along been believed would come to be.

Bimpe opened her mouth to allow my lips and tongue to go on all the exploration they desired.
At the same time, she felt the touch and the soft groping of one of one of my fingers as they pressed a line firmly along the inside of her thigh.

Scraping up the moisture that was now running down her leg. Her tongue had the expectant taste, giving the taste that was both sweet and sour. I pushed my left finger to the tip of her throat until she felt that she might begin to cough or choke.

I then rubbed my fingertips over her mouth, pulling at her lips. I pressed my palm against her cheek in a smooth caress.

I could sense that she could feel my excitement as it rose in tandem with hers. I put in my best act giving her the impression that, somehow, it was not what I was doing but the way that I was doing it that was bringing this electric sensational feeling.

Stimulating with her senses pleased me. It made me feel powerful and to be the one in control. She moved her knees further apart and moved her back into an even more vantage position so that her legs were now spread wide, inviting.

She didn’t say a word in response. Her breath came in short, deep grunts. I used my left hand to unbuckle my belt and pulled down the zip. I took her right hand to make her feel my bare cock. It was rock hard and big.

You can get full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 4:59am On Sep 02, 2020
Nice.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
I put in my best act giving her the impression that, somehow, it was not what I was doing but the way that I was doing it that was bringing this electric sensational feeling.

I could feel the warmth and smoothness of her skin against mine. I lingered with the pre-intimacy, waiting for her to give me some kind of sign that she wanted me inside her just
as it was my desire.

She pushed her body back, taking my full length in one thrust.

I let out a moan that came from the depth of my throat. I made her lie on the sofa and placed part of my body on top of her.

“Hmn,” she said softly.

The sound she made further set my body on fire. I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head back gently I roughly pulled down her bum short.

Not surprising, she was pant-less. My throbbing cock must not be made to wait further. I made it push inside her wet, parted legs.

She made another moan. I pushed harder into her and made each thrust deeper. I felt I must teach her some lessons for daring me.

To drive home my point, I rammed my cock inside her with such force that she could barely hold herself upright.

I was thinking that her hands and elbows might ache her from that position on the seat.

Her next action proved that I was wrong in my thinking. Bimpe pushed her body back against me, challenging every one of my strokes with her own until we were moving back and forward with the precision of two metronomes meeting in sync.

It was quite difficult to tell which of us was the driving force, but that did not really matter. My jerking became faster and faster. More and more, I made her feel my full weight.

I lessened my grip on her shoulder. It was a tactical thing. Let her take some fresh breath while I also took some too. There was a regular rhythm to my movements.

I was following a particular pattern, like a poet using regular rhythm pattern. The Bimpe I knew would soon make some throaty sounds as she experienced climax.

That was if things had not changed. Ten years could bring a lot of changes.

Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Interesting piece.

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Carry on.

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth by LegiitAdigun(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Continue...

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 7:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
It was a tactical thing. Let her take some fresh breath while I also took some too. There was a regular rhythm to my movements.

I was following a particular pattern, like a poet using regular rhythm pattern. The Bimpe I knew would soon make some throaty sounds as she experienced climax.

That was if things had not changed. Ten years could bring a lot of changes.

I was right. As my thrusting went on, she closed her eyes and made the anticipated sounds.

I would not give her the benefit of mutual climax, not at that very moment. I stopped my thrusting. It didn’t stop her from twitching her body as she reached her first climax that day.

When she calmed down a bit, I resumed my gentle thrusts.

It would start from the gentle tempo but would soon graduate to fast-and-not-so-gentle ones. I gripped her shoulder again.

Bang, bang, bang. My speed increased. My heart beat was probably beating like that of a man at a speed of eight seconds per hundred meters. A good material for the Olympics, but that was dangerously fast for a human being.

I slowed down again. She would not let me be. She contracted her pelvic muscles, twitched her legs, wrapped them round my waist and twisted her mid-section. That must be one of the tricks she had learnt.

She got me there as I could not hold it again. In one final breath, I quickly removed my cock from her hole and spilled hot semen over her thighs.
The act left me panting. I wasn’t the only one doing that. She too collapsed by my side with fast, short breaths.

“That was electric, baby,” I muttered.

She nodded. I patted her bare buttocks. I was sure I did it better than her hubby, her estranged hubby. I believed I was a modest guy, so I would not tell her so. I wore my boxer and singlet back while she wore her bum short and top.

“You’re better than before,” she admitted.

“You too.”

“Do you want some drinks now?” she asked.

I nodded. Now, I felt I really needed some drinks. She left and came with cans of energy drinks.

How thoughtful of her. We took more chicken as we took the drinks. In a matter of minutes, my energy was back and I was ready to embark on another lust trip again.

Re: The Naked Truth by SeyiDominion: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
I believed I was a modest guy, so I would not tell her so. I wore my boxer and singlet back while she wore her bum short and top.

“You’re better than before,” she admitted.

“You too.”

“Do you want some drinks now?” she asked.

I nodded. Now, I felt I really needed some drinks.

She left and came with cans of energy drinks. How thoughtful of her. We took more chicken as we took the drinks. In a matter of minutes, my energy was back and I was ready to embark on another lust trip again.

My hands went to her boobs and I slowly teased them. I gingerly put my hands around her waist and pulled her to me. Her tongue came for my mouth and slid into it.

She swirled it around my mouth. Now, this was a welcome gesture. I felt myself getting hard. From the position we were sitting, my organ pressed on her belly.

“Maybe we should move to the bedroom,” I suggested.

She approved without a word of protest. Holding my right hand, she led me to her bedroom. Right inside, we flopped on the bed and I took charge of the situation. I clasped my hands on her boobs and kissed her deeply.

Her reaction was a gasp. Feeling enamored, I put my left hand on her left breast. There was a slight pause, but the kiss soon resumed. I felt a deep and intense feeling. I slowly fondled her boobs, one at a time.

She let out soft moans. I took the edges of her shorts and pulled it down. Her lush vagina welcomed my hand. I lowered my head and kissed the swelling of her breasts.

She held my head in that position. She must be enjoying the wonderful feeling it gave her, as much as I was enjoying it.

Still lowering my head, I used my tongue to tease and kiss the nipples. I could feel them glow with my lusty act. I took the right nipple in my lips and sucked.

She gasped but not like a person drowning or about to drown. She did it with pleasure. I made her hands to go to the back of my head and held it in position on her nipple. My hand rubbed on the thighs and I could see her making her legs to be slightly open.

I looked down between her parted legs and saw a small strands of hair at the pubic region. I looked in awe at the golden triangle.

She smiled and moved her right hand to rub on my chest. I was succinctly encouraged to carry on with my act. I pulled down my boxer and removed it. Now, the dick was free from the solitary confinement it had been subjected to.

Full story available @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by CasNova: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Interesting story.

1 Like

Re: The Naked Truth by UltimateSpice: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
My hand rubbed on the thighs and I could see her making her legs to be slightly open.

I looked down between her parted legs and saw a small strands of hair at the pubic region. I looked in awe at the golden triangle.

She smiled and moved her right hand to rub on my chest. I was succinctly encouraged to carry on with my act. I pulled down my boxer and removed it.

Now, the dick was free from the solitary confinement it had been subjected to.
We were both desirous of what was to come.

Wrapping my arms around her and kissing her deeply, my cock hobnobbed with her belly. My hands moved from her back to her bust. Those boobs were the place where the real action was. Maybe I was crazy about boobs.

Maybe.

I put my hands at the joint of her thighs and felt the soft skin that constituted the laps, waist, thighs ant the genitals. She moved the thighs closer to me.

I was one hundred per cent sure she was enjoying the luscious sensations that were sending electric jolts through her body.

My partner and I remained like that for some minutes before it was decided that something else should be tried.

The simultaneous actions of mine continued. I could feel her the warmth and saltiness of her nipple in my mouth. I stylishly made my fingers to explore and feel the nipple rand her supple skin.

"That feels good and nice," she cooed in emotion-laden voice.

My well alert manhood kept growing and I could feel its impatience as it touched her thigh and other part of her body. Her left hand angled down and grasped it.

There was no feeling of foreboding as she played with my balls. Neither did I make any verbal or gesture-like objection.

I adjusted my posture, such that I was on top of her. I bent over her again pot my fingers inside her very wet pussy.

She parted her legs the more. I thought I must have had enough of the pre-intimacy.

It was time to make the real grand entry. I inserted my joystick inside her vagina. She moaned and made her hips up so as to give me the deepest penetration.

With that, I could feel the tip of my dick being tickled by the soft skin of her labia and the trusting which caused complete submerging.

You can download the full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_naked_truth/31856
Re: The Naked Truth by kweensheba: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Naked Truth by tonysunkan: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 4:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
FairCritic:
Waiting for more

Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Naked Truth by FairCritic(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Carry on.
Re: The Naked Truth by Awesome05: 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2021
More
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 9:32am On Jul 09, 2021
next
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Waiting
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
more
Re: The Naked Truth by Zamar: 5:41am On Jul 24, 2021
Go on
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
More
Re: The Naked Truth by BigBasher: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
More
Re: The Naked Truth by ThrillPlus: 6:33am On Oct 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Tiwa Savage's Fiancee, Teebillz Now Paints His Finger Nails / Rihanna Bikini Look Slays In Hawaii...check On It / Actress Moyo Lawal Go Braless In New Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.