Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,146 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) (4183 Views)

Davido Awarded Outstanding Georgia Citizen (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Becomes A British Citizen / Comedian Arole Excited As He Becomes British Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by correctkidabc(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
A Nigerian Lady identified as Arike Ade recently announced that she has become a citizen of England, courtesy of her contribution to the country.

See More Photos below;
https://www.correctkid.com/nigerian-lady-celebrates-as-she-becomes-british-citizen-photos/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
I Celebrate being a Citizen of Heaven!
What about You?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by obiekunie2: 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
but what if she misplace that paper or they steal it does it mean she will cease to be a citizen of UK?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Good you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
First picture made her look Like a DWARF
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Vyzz: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Alot of our citizens wants to leave this country.... And would celebrate what she is celebrating if they were in her shoes...

The igbos wants naija to scatter so the leave naija as Biafrans...

The Yorubas wants naija to be one but would love to leave naija as a foreign citizen or just be a foreign in another man's land

The Hausas wants to go UAE ��.. And so on..

But ME... Na me the here... Na we get am..

Nobody is leaving... We are all going to build up this nation to a world empire...

Starting from 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by VirginFinder: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:
I Ccelebrate being a Ccitizen of Heaven!
What about Yyou?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by longetivity(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Achievement
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by longetivity(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Achievements
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by timibare(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
She has ESCAPED for life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
she has already made it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
O tobe
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Good for her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 09, 2020
timibare:
She has ESCAPED for life
Yes soo.
She can now tender her RESIGNATION from Nigeria through the Nigerian Consulate, United Kingdom to PMB for ratification and approval.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Sardonicus: 3:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
What about You?

Where is heaven?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Dayoebe(m): 4:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Japa crew
Where art thou? We are getting there
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by papito737: 5:25am On Aug 09, 2020
So?
Meanwhile, are these the celebration pictures?
Is this how people use to look when celebrating?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Queenslander(f): 6:26am On Aug 09, 2020
She's extremely lucky,. But I don't think she's celebrating.. She's obviously happy though!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Buharidgeneral: 6:38am On Aug 09, 2020
Plum girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by LordofNaija: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2020
British olosho, monkey wet go London na still monkey e go be. Imagine paying Alex to do advert for her business in Nigeria. Raganshi! I no do!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
What about You?
seconded!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
What about You?

see all this one
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by femi4: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
What about You?
Yinmu, you spend more time on NL than studying your Bible

Time spent online: 2 months & 11 days
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
They will still see you as a slave.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by kollinskollins(m): 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yoruba and London na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by Walexdubia(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
What about You?

Guy don't be fooled by this dumb quote, believe me enjoyment start from this Earth...

Shey una don reach heaven B4, abi how u take sure say una go enter heaven...

With all the churches,mosques and so called men of God in Nigeria, the country is still in a state of dilemma...

Even God said those that do Good start enjoy his blessings from this Earth...
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by princepee: 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Who no go celebrate?? This country never tire person?? I go even celebrate Ghana citizenship now.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Odiegwu!
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
What about You?
This is all that truly matters at the end of it all.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Ramsey Noah Has Being Doing Ever Since He Quits Acting / BBNaija: Andre Blaze Is The New Voice Of Big Brother / Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.