Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React (4184 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Gisters: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2019
Fashion entrepreneur and mother of one, Laura Ikeji and her husband, Ogbonna Kanu loved up inside car, Nigerians react.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/laura-ikeji-and-husband-shares-loved-up-photo-inside-car-fans-react

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Gisters: 2:05am On Jan 14, 2019
See more loved-up photos of Laura Ikeji and Husband inside car here >> https://gistmore.com/laura-ikeji-and-husband-shares-loved-up-photo-inside-car-fans-react

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Gisters: 2:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:11am On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin
ebidosi ona to
darling, darling
ebidosi ona to
sweety, sweety
ebidosi ona fio
i love you, i love you
ebidosi ona da
i miss you, i miss you
onyesi masikwanu mgbe oge sunu
onyesi masikwanu mgbe oge bido
gidi gi gada ga, ko gana fio nu
yara ya wuru wu, yawa go gas
eyen ni machasi kwanu ni e'jim nolu
nwa baby, e'jim nolu o
yeah eh eh
agama di kwasinu wiser yeah eh….gotta be wiser yeah
i gotta be a little clever yeah eh……oh no no, gotta be clever yeah
agama di kwasinu wiser yeah eh….gotta be wiser yeah
i gotta be a little sharper yeah eh

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by dinocy(m): 2:13am On Jan 14, 2019
Like if you are a billionaire "in the making". I need to know who my friends should be.

Public marriage.�

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by AverageAnnie(f): 2:16am On Jan 14, 2019
Believe me,Any lady that's known for showcasing pics like these isn't happy in that relationship or marriage. . Don't let them fool u with all these show offs...

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by itspzpics(m): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2019
Just for ig
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Speedyconnect15: 5:25am On Jan 14, 2019
This laura too like attention.

Chai

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by BeiFangLaye(m): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2019
Show off
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Is there anything news worthy about this?
https://freebulksmscredits..com
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by pyyxxaro: 6:19am On Jan 14, 2019
All these rubbish won't stop him from cheating cool
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Evablizin(f): 6:29am On Jan 14, 2019
See as the position em self,his hands are not interested,she is even forcing his head to be interested. Mtchwww.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 14, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Believe me,Any lady that's known for showcasing pics like these isn't happy in that relationship or marriage. . Don't let them fool u with all these show offs...
Don’t mind her, she is the standard flag bearer of FOOLISHNESS
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by KingLennon(m): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2019
AverageAnnie:
This is coming from the Minister of Relationship and family happiness affairs grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Rextizzle(m): 6:49am On Jan 14, 2019
So they are now fvcking everywhere now??
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 7:26am On Jan 14, 2019
Guess the man is the wife in the marriage, she's always the one posting pics of them and he's never looking interested.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 7:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Rextizzle:
So they are now fvcking everywhere now??
fowl, Na your everywhere??
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by GeoSilYe(f): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2019
Sometimes, it feels like she is shaming Linda sha
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Khd95(m): 9:56am On Jan 14, 2019
how can u say some body's husband dress like house boy grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Katie2019: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2019
nawa o
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by earthsync(f): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2019
I don't get why anyone would do this if not for attention undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Houseofglam7(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
AverageAnnie:
My thoughts exactly!!!!!
Something is definitely broken!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by jingmy: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Show off

THIS ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
Free Domain for 1 Year
SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
Websites comes with 24/7 availability. NO DOWNTIME!
Contact/enquiry form
Google map integration
Social media integration
Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by MannieA(f): 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
AverageAnnie:

I think you are correct.. I don't envy any couple that take pics and look super happy anymore coz they may not truly be happy. Life is always greener on social media.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by Assist99: 1:39am On Jan 18, 2019
MannieA:

I think you are correct.. I don't envy any couple that take pics and look super happy anymore coz they may not truly be happy. Life is always greener on social media.
sincere woman.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Husband Shares Loved-up Photo Inside Car, Fans React by MannieA(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Assist99:
sincere woman.
hi..watsup??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido, Don Jazzy Storm Jarrel Miller’s Instagram For Pushing Anthony Joshua / SA 'Pantless Dancer', Zodwa, Shares Loved-up Photos With Her 24-year-old Fiance / Nigerian Lady Celebrates As She Becomes British Citizen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.