Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

All Hail King MESSI... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Hail King MESSI... (1407 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Only 3 Goals Away To Catch The International King Messi / South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail King MESSI... by Topboicute01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Messi has massacre Napoli...Am proud 2 be Catalan... Up Barca.

4 Likes

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Topboicute01(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
3:0 in 30 minute how can except u rock with the best...Love. Messi.
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by freedomeniola(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
I keep telling people I don't know what football will be like if messi stops playing football....it gives me a lot of joy d way he handles the ball...
My guy is a joy to watch o

4 Likes

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Topboicute01(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Watching Messi display with football gives me joy of being a barca fan...my brother I just love Messi.
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
if he is so good as u claim how come he has no international trophy?

1 Like

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Topboicute01(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
International trophy? What about Netherland 2005 have u forgotten? He collected the golden shoe...guy stop envy and confess the truth...

1 Like

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Majikman(m): 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
ericmaestro:
shut up abeg... if Ronaldo is dat good why isn't he leading in balon dor .

4 Likes

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by ThierryJay: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is a normal brilliant Messi performance. It's a shame VAR denied him unjustly of a brilliant goal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Exonerate1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Majikman:

shut up abeg... if Ronaldo is dat good why isn't he leading in balon dor .
Wetin carry Ronaldo name enter thread now? Why are you guys addicted to his name

3 Likes

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Light1259: 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Messi was phenomenal

2 Likes

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Abeg that him goal wey them cancel tru tru na handball?
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by obonujoker(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
You people have started again... When Bayern best you next match now, we'd be blaming Greizmann and Suarez and Setien again

2 Likes

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by gurunlocker: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Puloc:
Abeg that him goal wey them cancel tru tru na handball?

No, it's not a handball.... The ref is just mad, it was Fabian hand that touched the ball, not Messi's.
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by ThierryJay: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
obonujoker:
You people have started again... When Bayern best you next match now, we'd be blaming Greizmann and Suarez and Setien again

It's one match at a time oga. Why die already for a battle that is yet to come. The important thing is that on this night, Messi gave us a masterclass which is what is giving Barca a chance against Bayern, something that CR7 cannot boast of.

And you losers were all about hyping CR7 yesterday while his team lost, and began to bring up irrelevant records about him. I am sure that if Barca had bungled the match tonight say 3-3, Barca fans would not be putting focus on Messi's brilliant performance. I'm sure you wouldn't as well, seeing that you are not even giving him credit when they've done well.

This just shows that Messi is held to a higher standard of performance than any other player. Got no problem with that tho as that's the cost of being the GOAT

1 Like

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Iziduh: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Watch The Full Match Highlights Here ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKs8bbBOet8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2020
ericmaestro:

Another Ronaldo fangirl who started watching football when hairstyle and body build are confused with football ability. So if Cruyff (I know you don't know him) was so good as he was hailed, how come he has no international trophy? SMH.

1 Like

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Exonerate1:

Wetin carry Ronaldo name enter thread now? Why are you guys addicted to his name

It's not like you are that well camouflaged with his dick right in your mouth.
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by obonujoker(m): 11:13am On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Another Ronaldo fangirl who started watching football when hairstyle and body build are confused with football ability. So if Cruyff (I know you don't know him) was so good as he was hailed, how come he has no international trophy? SMH.

Cryuff is not a one team statpadder
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by chi4ik(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:
Why crying our cry? You guys boasted that Napoli will roast us, now what happened?

Now you guys have switched to Bayern. Just be informed that Dembele will play next match.

Let's meet in the field.
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

Cryuff is not a one team statpadder

That one team bs talk was specially invented to suit Ronaldo by his fangirls. No one counted being one team player against Pele, Maldini, Totti etc. And no one gave a flying fvck about Seedorf winning multiple leagues and CLs with different clubs in different countries. Then Ronaldo with his PR team and bonehead fangirls happened. Then this became important. Also abs, hairstyle, colour and shape of pants became important yardsticks to know how good a player is.

1 Like

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by obonujoker(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

That one team bs talk was specially invented to suit Ronaldo by his fangirls. No one counted being one team player against Pele, Maldini, Totti etc. And no one gave a flying fvck about Seedorf winning multiple leagues and CLs with different clubs in different countries. Then Ronaldo with his PR team and bonehead fangirls happened. Then this became important. Also abs, hairstyle, colour and shape of pants became important yardsticks to know how good a player is.

Lol... Who invented the penalty BS talk? grin
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by obonujoker(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
chi4ik:
Why crying our cry? You guys boasted that Napoli will roast us, now what happened?

Now you guys have switched to Bayern. Just be informed that Dembele will play next match.

Let's meet in the field.

Lol... Injurybele cheesy grin
Re: All Hail King MESSI... by WinningGoals: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
GOOD NEWS!!!

Our contest is now LIVE!

In our bid to appreciate you for staying with us all this while, we are launching a "Comment & Win" Contest

Banter and share your opinion on featured sport news on WinningGoals, and stand a chance to win N3,000 weekly!

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. Contest opens on Saturdays, until next Thursday.
2. The person with the highest number of comments on WinningGoals wins.
3. Comment on as many posts as you can.

Enter into the contest here: www.winninggoals.com.ng

Re: All Hail King MESSI... by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... Who invented the penalty BS talk? grin

I don't know who did, but I know who started glorying in it.

(1) (Reply)

For Oshimen Own Good He Shouldn't sign A New Contract At Napoli / He Rejected Afcon Invitation Then This Has Happened To Him / Let's Separate Footbal Forum From Sports Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.