Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Suicide.. Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suicide.. Help! (619 Views)

Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) / Monkeypox: Family Of Suicide Victim In Bayelsa Blames Hospital's Negligence. / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide.. Help! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
Seems that is the only way out. I'm battling with lot of mental and physical trauma for years now and nothing is getting better. Each time i go to sleep, keep praying it should be the last. This pain is too much and i have absolutely no one helping me except my mum. She tried all the best she could, i wish i could make her proud. I have failed in life, all my dreams will never come true. I'm not fucking normal and have been bullied, molested and humiliated my whole life. If anyone cares, i just want this endless pain to be over. I'm really getting to the verge of suicide and if i do this, am burning my body to blazes. I suffer a lot
Re: Suicide.. Help! by KindlyAssist: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please can you kindly talk to a reputable spiritual leader or your pastor or someone around.
P L E A S E

IntersexSherry:
Seems that is the only way out. I'm battling with lot of mental and physical trauma for years now and nothing is getting better. Each time i go to sleep, keep praying it should be the last. This pain is too much and i have absolutely no one helping me except my mum. She tried all the best she could, i wish i could make her proud. I have failed in life, all my dreams will never come true. I'm not fucking normal and have been bullied, molested and humiliated my whole life. If anyone cares, i just want this endless pain to be over. I'm really getting to the verge of suicide and if i do this, am burning my body to blazes. I suffer a lot

1 Like

Re: Suicide.. Help! by Pofgrace(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you commit suicide now what would be of your mom...think of your loved ones before doing anything stupid

1 Like

Re: Suicide.. Help! by YESpParticipant: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
I know it's not easy but please, don't ever make suicide an option. You need to be alive for your mum and your loved ones. Kindly seek help from a professional.
IntersexSherry, we care so much about you ok?...

2 Likes

Re: Suicide.. Help! by Figger(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
please don't do it, think about your mom who loves u so much, the pain you 're about to put her through, trust me I was once in ur shoes but I later discovered that nothing in this life is worth killing yourself for and now am stronger and better. be courageous my dear it's gonna be alright.

1 Like

Re: Suicide.. Help! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Thanks guys i feel little better. Trust me its not easy for me at all. I don't enjoy life at all, i'm young but feels am so old and dead. Not enjoying life like people my age. Always isolated because am different but its amazing i still try to survive. Venting helps me relieve some of these pain and music too. Feels good to know someone can listen to your pain at least.
Re: Suicide.. Help! by Jman06(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
If I advise you to seek help from religion, they'll start telling you about "deliverance" instead of accepting the fact that you are different and that your being different is simply a biological error and has got nothing to do with spirituality.

If you have the wherewithal, I'll suggest you leave this country to the western world where you'll be understood and appreciated for being different.
Re: Suicide.. Help! by YESpParticipant: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Now you're talking!
I'm interested in the story you promised us on your previous thread.
IntersexSherry:
Thanks guys i feel little better. Trust me its not easy for me at all. I don't enjoy life at all, i'm young but feels am so old and dead. Not enjoying life like people my age. Always isolated because am different but its amazing i still try to survive. Venting helps me relieve some of these pain and music too. Feels good to know someone can listen to your pain at least.
Re: Suicide.. Help! by longetivity(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Death is not the solution to ur problem

But die if you want to die
Re: Suicide.. Help! by hidhrhis(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Dèep
Re: Suicide.. Help! by hidhrhis(m): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2020
I've got a lot of issues that can make a normal person contemplate suicide
But death ain't an option as long as God hasn't kill
For this life their will always be hope no matter how tiny it is
The story can change within seconds
But as the person above me says if u want to die and u think their is chicken and fried rice in the grave u can die ooo
We will only advice u the final decision is with u
The ball. Is In ur court
Re: Suicide.. Help! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2020
YESpParticipant:
Now you're talking!
I'm interested in the story you promised us on your previous thread.
i will publish it in the future
Re: Suicide.. Help! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:10am On Aug 11, 2020
IntersexSherry:

Hey chill, contact me I can be in a relationship with you. Cos I think you writing this Cos of your other posts right? Let’s talk and I can be with you in a relationship babe, I don’t mind.
Re: Suicide.. Help! by IceColdVeins(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Can you try to seek Asylum in the UK, Canada or somewhere else please? cry
Re: Suicide.. Help! by OnyeMmeri: 2:44am On Nov 16, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Hey chill, contact me I can be in a relationship with you. Cos I think you writing this Cos of your other posts right? Let’s talk and I can be with you in a relationship babe, I don’t mind.

According to her/him, she/he has a dick and a small opening for a vagina. Basically a haemaphrodite. Hope you're cool with that.
Re: Suicide.. Help! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:00am On Nov 16, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

According to her/him, she/he has a dick and a small opening for a vagina. Basically a haemaphrodite. Hope you're cool with that.

Sure I don’t mind and also hope she/be secretive that’s all..
Re: Suicide.. Help! by OnyeMmeri: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

Sure I don’t mind and also hope she/be secretive that’s all..

Alright then. The ball is in his/her court.

1 Like

Re: Suicide.. Help! by Palmyra: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Please DM me if you can, you need to work on how to relocate & seek medical help as soon as you can cos you're in a very wrong environment.

author=IntersexSherry post=92607168]Thanks guys i feel little better. Trust me its not easy for me at all. I don't enjoy life at all, i'm young but feels am so old and dead. Not enjoying life like people my age. Always isolated because am different but its amazing i still try to survive. Venting helps me relieve some of these pain and music too. Feels good to know someone can listen to your pain at least. [/quote]
Re: Suicide.. Help! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Palmyra:
Please DM me if you can, you need to work on how to relocate & seek medical help as soon as you can cos you're in a very wrong environment.

author=IntersexSherry post=92607168]Thanks guys i feel little better. Trust me its not easy for me at all. I don't enjoy life at all, i'm young but feels am so old and dead. Not enjoying life like people my age. Always isolated because am different but its amazing i still try to survive. Venting helps me relieve some of these pain and music too. Feels good to know someone can listen to your pain at least.
ok
Re: Suicide.. Help! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

Alright then. The ball is in his/her court.
Link me up with her if you get her contact
Re: Suicide.. Help! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
LifeOfTrigga:

okk
Re: Suicide.. Help! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
okk

Waiting
Re: Suicide.. Help! by richmond500: 7:51am On Jan 24, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I was going thru ur profile.
it seems u are not happy with ur life.

Why don't u find something doing, get a boyfriend, make friends, eat well and enjoy life.

life is cruel to us all, only the weak ones cry and wish they were never born.

I was born with colour blindness, I don't see colour like u all see it, I can't properly see the sky except with glasses, I developed a spinal cord problem when I was 17yrs and till this day I'm scared so I don't get paralyzed one day.

But u see me ehn, I do things my own way, people's opinion is not a constitution that should govern my life, I am happy, u also should be. U are pretty, and believe it, I will pay to have ur kind of body as a girlfriend. Find what makes u happy about urself and stop putting emphasis on ur intersex nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Treatment For Arthritis / Financial Assistance For Cancer Patients? / What Disease Could Be This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.