Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria (25908 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight / Online Hysteria Over Video Of Buhari’s UNGA Speech Unnecessary – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Firespitter:

Your cursed people are the one promoting a known theif. We don't care about a bullion van thief. Our own is to keep reminding you about your tendency to harbour criminals and projecting them to others. You can worship them in your mud house we wouldn't mind but once you pass your brown roof boundary, we won't hesitate to remind you.

Not the entire race.. but Tinubu's APC Faction.
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by loopman: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Firespitter:

[s]Your cursed people are the one promoting a known theif. We don't care about a bullion van thief. Our own is to keep reminding you about your tendency to harbour criminals and projecting them to others. You can worship them in your mud house we wouldn't mind but once you yeroba mozlem pass your brown roof boundary, we won't hesitate to remind you[/s].

You can only reject him in your Biafra and he is not looking to be the President of perpetually hateful people

Bring your best in 2023 from your potopoto region and Tinubu will wipe his arse on the floor grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by helinues: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Firespitter:

Your cursed people are the one promoting a known theif. We don't care about a bullion van thief. Our own is to keep reminding you about your tendency to harbour criminals and projecting them to others. You can worship them in your mud house we wouldn't mind but once you pass your brown roof boundary, we won't hesitate to remind you.

You have switched to this moniker.... grin cheesy

Bikonu, sit down and reflect about your activities on NL...

Is it causing harm or good to innocent people...

Life is too short to always be in an angry mood...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Mo3891: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Funny you.
99.9 people down east don't even know who tinubu is and those you have heard of him don't really care.

Not everyone that talk about tinubu on Nairaland is igbo but tribalism will not allow you lots see that.

When you are done fooling yourself please let me know..... 80% of politically concious Ibo people Elites inclusive know Tinubu very very well, few village people may or may not know him

If you dispute this fact, go on Facebook Ibo Pages which are political

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Firespitter: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

You have switched to this moniker.... grin cheesy

Bikonu, sit down and reflect about your activities on NL...

Is it causing harm or good to innocent people...

Life is too short to always be in an angry mood...

Lol.. Getaway you.

I said nothing but the truth sha.
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Edo no be lagos mumu benue boy face ur backward depraved Fulani grazing site u call state olodo

1 Like

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by lexy2014: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Politicians have always fight for their personal interest, not always for the citizenry. And so I hardly care about anyone of them. Just watching as event is unfolding. But even though (suppose you're from east), you don't like, say, orji kalu, constant insult by a Yoruba like me will make you want to defend him.

Fact is, through constant unwarranted criticism, especially or high profile individual, it makes him stronger rather than undermine him. You ever wonder why Nigerian celebrities chase clouts by doing something stupid just to get attention? Yes, the more people talk about them, the more popular they become. This time, Tinubu isn't even paying those running mouth on him, yet they're doing the clout for him free of charge. I'm sure he's even more popular now than he was in 2015, don't you think so too?

Still doesn't answer my question:

How does this new found popularity which comes as a result of criticism improve d lives of d citizenry?
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
There is one thing about an average Yoruba man. He thinks everyone that hates Tinubu must be igbo.

That was how a fellow Yoruba guy insulted Tinubu on Sahara's reporters Facebook page and vowed he will never become president. A Yoruba guy, without checking the poster's name and profile hurriedly called him IPOB. Poster had to correct him that he Yoruba too.

2 things Yorubas should know are

1. Tinubu is not popular outside SW. Even in the SW, he is hugely popular in Lagos and maybe Osun. Finish!

2. Tinubu is not a popular presidential candidate as he has so many luggage's hanging on his neck. If however APC decides to field him (which they wouldn't though), be rest assured that the Northern candidate PDP will field has won the election.

1 Like

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by helinues: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Firespitter:

Lol.. Getaway you.

I said nothing but the truth sha.

We are both saying the same truth or? undecided
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Firespitter: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
realestate99:

lol Obi that mediocre, I know your people are short of credible leaders but you do not need to rub it on our face, mr man!! no amount of blackmail on Tinubu can work, it is as clear as day that
1. no Biafra for you
2. no presidency for you
you are condemned to eternal servitude.

OK.. No problem. As long as you personally can never amount to anything even in your village, I'm OK with it.
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by realestate99: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Dumb, what will your brown roof cities offer anybody? On the other hand yeroba women have flooded igboland with their agbo concoction they sell along with their bodies
your people keep breeding like rabbits, your 6 acre land in the south east can not contain " southern almajiri " there are Igbos in core villages in osun and Ekiti states, at least for humanity sake we can't chase them, chasing them equates chasing IDPs.

4 Likes

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
omenka:
Good evening.

This piece is written in response to:

1. They unrelenting attack on the person of Bola Tinubu by PDP supporters.

2. The anti-Tinubu's opinion thread that made it to the front page earlier.

I'll be as brief as possible because there's a football match to catch.

Without a doubt, most Nigerians are already looking forward to 2023 and politicians and their strategists are already laying landmines for those they imagine would constitute the greatest stumbling block to the realization of their aspirations. To this end, PDP, even though they have yet to give the slightest hint of their flag bearer, has deployed their supporters and surrogates to initiate a relentless barrage of attacks on whom they suspect would be flying the APC's banner- Tinubu.

Nowhere is this more evident than on Nairaland.

There's a problem with this strategy and it has everything to so with human psychology.

Before the advent of the current political jousting, the Yorubas, not surprisingly, weren't as pro-Tinubu as we see them today- at least, not online. This is because they tend not to be as politically intransigent as other ethnicities in Nigeria. They couldn't care less about the intermittent jabs the man suffers, mostly from Yorubas themselves! Today, the story is totally different, no thanks to the endless attacks on his person by not only PDP supporters, but people they (Yorubas) consider OUTSIDERS.

What we are witnessing is a herd resistance to what the Yorubas consider an attack, not only on Tinubu, but on Yoruba interests. As long as the attacks aren't coming from WITHIN, the collective defence being put up for Tinubu should be expected, the staunchest of which, ironically, would come from folks who were once totally indifferent about Tinubu or whatsoever fate he suffers.

Look at it this way: when IPOB attacked Senator Ike Ekweremadu in Germany, it appeared as though most Igbos endorsed the action, with some saying Igbos are not fond of tolerating errant politicians of Igbo extraction. They applauded the perpetrators and scornfully mocked the victim. But, the moment OUTSIDERS attempted to mock and "insult" the same Ekweremadu, they were rebuffed by the same people that had mocked and insulted him!!

The counter productivity of this strategy should be obvious to PDP and her supporters by now. The more you attack and scorn Tinubu, the more Yorubas would push back, and the more the man tends to grow in popularity. I'm not sure these attacks has turned any pro-Tinubu observer to an anti-Tinubu one, but I am VERY SURE it has turned some indifferent observers into his staunch supporters.

I've no doubt in my mind we all desire a better and prosperous Nigeria, let's try and go about it the right way. Unwittingly making a hero of someone you consider a devious villain would hardly help your course. Review your strategy PDP.

God bless Nigeria.
lzaa come and see oh. Omenka has come out of hiding. grin grin
Sai Jagaban

cc metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Firespitter: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2020
Esseite:

Not the entire race.. but Tinubu's APC Faction.

Yea.. Especially the mozlem APC faction
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by kayjay69(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Bros OP, Yoruba guy here.

I'll be brief cos I've got a plane to catch, for all of your defence of Tinubu, I'll just wish you a small prayer

"May God run your life the way Tinubu has run Lagos State in the last 21 years and plans to run Nigeria."

If you say AMEN, then I know you are a good and sincere man who wishes yourself the very same things Lagosians have enjoyed.

If you curse me or disregard, then I will know for sure that you are either

ignorant, meaning you don't know what is going on or choose to ignore
OR
just a greedy, callous and wicked animal who wants nothing more than his candidate in power so that you can continue to enjoy the largesse of stolen wealth to the detriment of this entire country.

Tinubu typifies the very worst of Nigerian politicians.
As a politician, you can choose admire him but I ask to what end? Is it not to enrich his cronies whilst enslaving this and many more generations to come?
If he backs a better suited candidate such as Fashola or Osinbajo, he has my support. Yes we will know that he is the puppet master but atleast these candidates are younger, more aware and will be expected to do better than a self-annointed godfather of Lagos politics.
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by realestate99: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Firespitter:

OK.. No problem. As long as you personally can never amount to anything even in your village, I'm OK with it.
yal, I am very glad you admitted that you are condemned to eternal servitude.
you know a wrecked individual usually view others from his own lens, you are nothing today, tomorrow and for ever......I am your dream come true.

3 Likes

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Meninmen:
There is one thing about an average Yoruba man. He thinks everyone that hates Tinubu must be igbo.

That was how a fellow Yoruba guy insulted Tinubu on Sahara's reporters Facebook page and vowed he will never become president. A Yoruba guy, without checking the poster's name and profile hurriedly called him IPOB. Poster had to correct him that he Yoruba too.

2 things Yorubas should know are

1. Tinubu is not popular outside SW. Even in the SW, he is hugely popular in Lagos and maybe Osun. Finish!

2. Tinubu is not a popular presidential candidate as he has so many luggage's hanging on his neck. If however APC decides to field him (which they wouldn't though), be rest assured that the Northern candidate PDP will field has won the election.
lol them no fit even field am.... the guy get plenty enemies Ameachi el eufai Ngige orji kalu amosun et all but I pray make them field am PDP go open him nyash properly... while APc go scatter

2 Likes

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by LukasPodolski: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Dumb, what will your brown roof cities offer anybody? On the other hand yeroba women have flooded igboland with their agbo concoction they sell along with their bodies

The brown roofs in your own enclave is worse, only 2% of igboland is habitable, the rest is covered with brown roofs, erosion sites and dirts.

you can't compare few women selling agbo to millions in SW doing Prostitution, petty trading, studying e.t.c

igboland has nothing to offer foreigners, at least you should be grateful to these women for selling agbo to premature ejaculation ridden Igbo men..... hahah.

in addition, Brown roofs is a sign of history, you will find it in every town Nationwide...

if you want me to show you brown roofs in igboland, I will kuku post them here, shey make I show you ni?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2020
On Tinubu we stand. All IPIGS can jump inside Lagos lagoon for all we care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Firespitter: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

We are both saying the same truth or? undecided

No. You support thief and I don't. I supporter of a known criminal can never be saying the truth.
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by kingola87(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Ok. You be Nigerian nw abi. grin grin grin grin

Bannylove13:
Omenka .... you no be Benue man again...

Tinubu na criminal... brown teeth puppet emperor of Yoruba land... Dan Banza Bayerebe ..

He’s the god of all Yoruba gods... the god of Yoruba tribe of Nigeria .. many Yoruba people worship him ... and are manipulating Nigerians to worship Tinubu in their little minds ..

When the brown teeth fool and his druggie woman the insult igbos ... na romance dem be Dey do ba?

No matter how southwest wan sell Tinubu... they failed already .. that idiot won’t smell that seat... like the Yoruba mini gods before him...

Tinubu is a tribalistic bigot... like “ them” so they see no qualms ... is a DNA thing..
His worshippers can react all they want ... Nigerians care less...
if Yoruba wan react... no body Dey hold them na dia right..

Over here some people god na another people bandits and crook..

Tinubu is a thief.. if e pain you.. enter xpress.

1 Like

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by helinues: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Firespitter:

No. You support thief and I don't. I supporter of a known criminal can never be saying the truth.

While you are also supporting ex convict Kalu.. You want to support your corrupt politicians but you don't want others to support theirs.. Who does that?

BTW my message is not about politicians but personable behavior and attitude.

So drop that goal post.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Dedetwo(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2020
Bannylove13:
Omenka .... you no be Benue man again...

Tinubu na criminal... brown teeth puppet emperor of Yoruba land... Dan Banza Bayerebe ..

He’s the god of all Yoruba gods... the god of Yoruba tribe of Nigeria .. many Yoruba people worship him ... and are manipulating Nigerians to worship Tinubu in their little minds ..

When the brown teeth fool and his druggie woman the insult igbos ... na romance dem be Dey do ba?

No matter how southwest wan sell Tinubu... they failed already .. that idiot won’t smell that seat... like the Yoruba mini gods before him...

Tinubu is a tribalistic bigot... like “ them” so they see no qualms ... is a DNA thing..
His worshippers can react all they want ... Nigerians care less...
if Yoruba wan react... no body Dey hold them na dia right..

Over here some people god na another people bandits and crook..

Tinubu is a thief.. if e pain you.. enter xpress.

Trust Yari.ba peep on your wasteful peril. Thank goodness Chameleon is not poisonous.

1 Like

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Autotech312(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Hypocrisy is when one line up behind Wike and calls Tinubu a criminal.

You need more of the sense

Try and look for something more useful to do with yourself.

Your Caricature pictures are getting old.

Don't mind idiotic ipob lunatics, hatred for tinubu will not take them anywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Firespitter: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2020
realestate99:

yal, I am very glad you admitted that you are condemned to eternal servitude.
you know a wrecked individual usually view others from his own lens, you are nothing today, tomorrow and for ever......I am your dream come true.

As an abobaku mozlem ritualist, giving yourself false sense of pride is your trade mark. I'm 100% sure that you are typing this under a thatched house in obomoso while your father is protesting over Igbo domination in Lagos. You have been condemned already as a confused wretched skull miner grin.

1 Like

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Tavine: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2020
Bannylove13:

Yoruba can defend Tinubu all the care... e no take away the fact that ... the thief Tinubu is a bandit..

Simple!
The bolded (above) just summarises what d op was saying.

How will you conntinually carry your own child whilst 'feeding' another person's child a meal you blatantly refuse to feed yours?

When u chew tinubu's matter whist pretending dt right in ur backyard are no souls equally worthy of 'mention'.

Thot charity shd begin at home.

1 Like

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by shineeye1: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2020
Only those who wish Nigeria perpetual misfortune will canvass for a tinubu presidency. Only visionless ignoramuses will champion the course of another conservative corrupt leader who publicly displayed bullion vans of money on the eve of national election against clearly laid down rules. God destroy all of you who are determined to keep Nigeria on the path of retrogression
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by oluwaseyi0: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2020
YorubaLord:

Be careful, bros. I despise Tinubu, trust me. The real Yorubas don't fancy him at all but, I know he's way better than all the leaders from SE and SS at least. cool

Before I start coming to nairalanded I hate tinubu with passion, and I still hate him but so many tribalistic comments from Igbo are making me have soft spot for him, the way it stand with this ipob I'll rather support tinubu online and vote against him at the poll than vote for him at the poll and align with ipob to fight him online

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Firespitter: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

While you are also supporting ex convict Kalu.. You want to support your corrupt politicians but you don't want others to support theirs.. Who does that?

BTW my message is not about politicians but personable behavior and attitude.

So drop that goal post.. grin

It is your mozlem party that is supporting orji kalu not us. Just like a known drug baron and bullion van thief is your leader. We condemned all criminals why you praise them. So you see you and your people's fate lie with a criminal.
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Dedetwo(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Sonnyboom:
Foolish people claim Tinubu who the presidential candidate he supported won 2 terms even in the midst of glaring failure. What will you now say about the kleptomaniac Peter Obi that failed as ordinary VP after looting Anambra to death ?

What the hell is about Tinubu? Do the Yari.ba political touts forget the fact that Osunbunjo is the VP and from South west? Does the VP not considered as a factor in the political equations of certain numbskulls from a section of shithole called Nigeria?
Re: The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The brown roofs in your own enclave is worse, only 2% of igboland is habitable, the rest is covered with brown roofs, erosion sites and dirts.

you can't compare few women selling agbo to millions in SW doing Prostitution, petty trading, studying e.t.c

igboland has nothing to offer foreigners, at least you should be grateful to these women for selling agbo to premature ejaculation ridden Igbo men..... hahah.

in addition, Brown roofs is a sign of history, you will find it in every town Nationwide...

if you want me to show you brown roofs in igboland, I will kuku post them here, shey make I show you ni?

Trash talk grin, go to Ibadan on Google earth and confront your shame of a city grin, for every brown roof in igboland I will show you 1000 on Ibadan, Abeokuta osogbo and ado Ekiti and akure grin

History catch fire, yeroba people are archaic in nature that's why you live in Dilapidated Bungalows and call it history grin

You for kuku live in huts nah in the name history

Bushmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In Enugu, Kill Two Officers / Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola / Entourage Escorts Governor Ganduje As He Flies To Saudi Arabia For A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.