Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison (40170 Views)

Orji Kalu Resumes Duty At Senate, After COVID Isolation / NBET To Expunge N7.2 Billion Budget For ‘Senate’ — After The Cable’s Exposé / Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Patrioticman007(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Adayi1:
The authority should free the man but I fear for his life in the street of Kano. We have free thinkers in the western world that will tell you I don't believe in your God, ur Jesus or ur Mohammed but they will never use insulting words on them.. This our free thinker is different, calling the Prophet names in Kano of all place. Who does that. U can be anything but keep it to urself

As a free thinker must, he insult Islam & the holy prophet in the general public, before they give him certificate of atheism ?.
Why must he disturb public peace ?.
Of all the problems affecting Nigerians, Islamphobia is his only concern !!!. This is just the beginning of his trials.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by falcon01: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Blue3k:

That man is probably dead but who knows.
Mubarak or Dadiyata? I know dadiyata is 80% dead but Mubarack is 50 50 because the manner of the arrest of both Is different, Mubarack was arrested By The police and they took responsibility while dadiyata was arrested in a kidnap Manner and all security forces deny knowing anything about it.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Kerfuffle:
As usual, the hypocritical riffraffs will proliferate this thread and start defending crap. You want to be an atheist or a freethinker, no problem. But when you have to insult and make disparaging comments about other religion and their leaders to defend your baseless beliefs, then there is a problem, a huge one at that.

You live in a state, and you know their laws, yet you chose to act like an uncouth thug, then you bear whatever consequences that comes your way!

How many people here will tolerate an insult on their father in the guise of free speech without retaliating physically or verbally?

Or how many of you can supposedly insult their boss without almost instantly finding themselves in the labour market?

If you can't tolerate or do the above scenarios then hide your deceptive head in shame!
i dont understand o,was mohammed(may piss be upon him)not a terrorist?,come on his acts are allover the place for everyone to read,he was clearly a violent extremist.

4 Likes

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2020
i have always said this,there is no such thing as a peacefull moslem,what we have are inactive terrorists,every so called peacefull moslom you see today has the terror sleeper gene in him/her.and the surest way to awaken that gene is to provoke their terrorist arabian founder.

4 Likes

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Johnwick64: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2020
see as you scared me with the topic Mubarak's wife....Shey u don't know plenty ppl name is Mubarak ni

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by airminem(f): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2020
sad Thats the sad truth
Jostoman:
That is why this satanic government always create a propaganda to cover all the evil things they are doing against Nigerians. Free all the people security agent arrest during revolution now protest.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by LadySarah: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:

Blasphemy is punishable by death. I did not say so, the Bible says so and since Nigeria's Constitution is fashioned after the Canon Laws, let the Law takes it course.

Jesus came which was why we did away with the mosiac laws.

Even if the Bible says it, Christians won't do it. We respect the sanctity of life.

Your prophet should come and fight his fight.

4 Likes

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by juman(m): 10:06am On Aug 09, 2020
The government should take him to court if he committed any crime.
If not, they should let him go home.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Dantedasz(m): 10:07am On Aug 09, 2020
OdefaGirl:
We can not continue like this.....if we will ever attain the Nigeria of our dreams, we have to put aside all these babaric acts that keep holding us down.

Hope the Senate and Honourable members would do something.

Ironically the people she is appealing to are more fanatical and sadistic than those who incarcerated him. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by evesdon4u: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2020
The last paragraph though...she's seeking help from people who have sworn by God to uphold the law. Isn't this the same God that Mubarak Bala doesn't believe in and even desecrates?

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nairalandmonika: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2020
falcon01:
Imagine so Mubaral don reach 100 days, even Dadiyata has reached 1 year now nothing No news about his disappearance.
Na why many atheist dey hide for Nigeria, especially in the north.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nairalandmonika: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2020
evesdon4u:
The last paragraph though...she's seeking help from people who have sworn by God to uphold the law. Isn't this the same God that Mubarak Bala doesn't believe in and even desecrates?
U get sense at all
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nairalandmonika: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:

Blasphemy is punishable by death. I did not say so, the Bible says so and since Nigeria's Constitution is fashioned after the Canon Laws, let the Law takes it course.
Mumu, where is it in our constitution that blasphemy is punishable by death.

Is Nigeria not a secular country, does the Constitution not come first b4 anything.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Correcto: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2020
I hope the politicians you support has secured your future? I just hope you are just another poor man trying to feel among?
southniyikaye:
There is freedom of speech
But freedom after speech and after peaceful protest is what we can't guarantee

APC 2015-2023
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Correcto: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2020
How do I explain to you that the wife and husband can have different religious beliefs?
evesdon4u:

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nairalandmonika: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2020
Parisian:
Another dundee..

How many times have you seen other religions fighting for their God's. There are 1000s of religions of which 99% are peaceful but you're here bashing everyone of them because you simply don't have the nerve to bash only Islam.
Guy do u read at all?

In history all Religion has had one form of violent or the other.

U should read and see what Hindu are doing to Muslims in India.

Christianity only became tolerant in recent times, they use to be like Muslims b4.

U should start reading please.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by OdefaGirl(f): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2020
Dantedasz:

Ironically the people she is appealing to are more fanatical and sadistic than those who incarcerated him. undecided

I believe we have women in the two Chambers..... those who can remember what it feels to be separated from hubby unjustly. Nigeria is a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nairalandmonika: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2020
BeardedMeat:
How many people have been beheaded in your locality for insulting Jesus?
In recent times none, but it has not always been the case. A lot of people have been burnt alive for not believing in Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2020
LadySarah:
Very sad. He grew up Muslim and knows why he said such. The accused should fight for himself.

Was he not the same man bundled to the psychiatric home after he declared an atheist.

Allow ppl to experience divinity themselves.
That's the beauty of Christianity.

This is sooooo stupid.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Empiree: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Shegs12345:
Nigeria govt and lawlessness are like 5 and 6
it is not peculiar to only Nigeria. This is how all or most countries act.. Did you watch story of a Nigerian man in US that recently gone viral?.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by AIIAssociates: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Blue3k:
The religious zealots in government kidnapped Mubarak because he dared to criticize their prophet. They refused him his basic rights to trial or allow him a lawyer. Referring to Mohammed as terrorist as he did falls under free speach. Free speech is supposed to protect offensive and disagreeable comments. The state has no business mandating someone be agreeable to violent mobs under any circumstances.

Under what law is he being tried under anyway is it secular or sharia?

Rights of an arrested accused person under Nigerian Procedural criminal law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is6Z33yw2ak

Rights of an arrested accused person under Nigerian constitutional law

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl8Dp5_CGiI

Yes the police have the power to arrest, but that power is not unlimited! It appears that law enforcement power has been abused given the facts shared above by the wife!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90xMqjN0lw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASOFrb8MJmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhwtGp15DnE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMgZXkXKQaM
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by aswani(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Kerfuffle:
As usual, the hypocritical riffraffs will proliferate this thread and start defending crap. You want to be an atheist or a freethinker, no problem. But when you have to insult and make disparaging comments about other religion and their leaders to defend your baseless beliefs, then there is a problem, a huge one at that.

You live in a state, and you know their laws, yet you chose to act like an uncouth thug, then you bear whatever consequences that comes your way!

How many people here will tolerate an insult on their father in the guise of free speech without retaliating physically or verbally?

Or how many of you can supposedly insult their boss without almost instantly finding themselves in the labour market?

If you can't tolerate or do the above scenarios then hide your deceptive head in shame!

I honestly haven't followed this story so I don't know what he said or who he offended but shouldn't he be charged to court and allowed to defend himself via the legal process?

It appears he has just been thrown in police custody all this time and left there.

We need to be careful when we allow the rule of law to be bypassed in this manner because it could affect us personally in the future.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by emapeteum(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Allee90:
Mubarak is on his own in this journey. It can never be well with him
Why will you make this kind of illogical point?Killing in the name of religion is the height of stupidity.This is the major reason why the north is so backward in all indices of human development.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Empiree: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Do you have any sense?. This is govt vs citizen. What's islam has to do with this?. That's the case, did you watch CHRISTIAN man wrongly persecuted and tortured by CHRISTIAN govt in US?.
Parisian:
I hope people can now see clearly the difference between Christianity and Islam.

If you like insult Jesus from dusk till dawn, no Christian will hurt you or ask for your head, na you go even tire.

But why isn't the Nigerian govt doing anything about this ? Is Nigeria an Islamic state?

PS : Some fools will come here to bash religion, as if it's not Islam in particular that did this.

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Dantedasz(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2020
OdefaGirl:

I believe we have women in the two Chambers..... those who can remember what it feels to be separated from hubby unjustly. Nigeria is a failed state.

If you think any politician has the interest of the masses at heart then you are on a long thing. The politicians in the house and the Senate are just out to feather their own nests.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Bestbig72(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2020
I have a Tecno camon 12. A1triple camera for sale,location is Benin city..very clean with carton and charger..interested buyers can reach me on 08032647885
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Blue3k(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:

Your arguement is stupid. Blasphemy laws are unconstitutional aswell in a secular society because they're an affront to freedom of speech and religion. The government has no business mandating such practices. Btw I dont care what the bible says on the topic. The Nigerian constitution wasnt fashioned after canon clown it was fashioned after US constitution. Nigeria is supposed to be a secular state.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by brightnonso: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2020
should we tell her? �
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by JorgedeToledo: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:

Why is it blasphemy?
When did Muhammad become equal to God?

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:

Are you mentally okay? Do you read your Bible at all? The man is currently held under Canon Law a.k.a. Biblical Laws which our Constitution is fashioned after
How many atheists that blasphemed Jesus have been imprisoned, talk more of, killed under Nigerian law?
Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by afemgbosey(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Allee90:
Mubarak is on his own in this journey. It can never be well with him

Has it been well with you?

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pls who invented the new testament

I hope it's not Satan.

zeusdgrt:

Please shut up if you don't know the difference between old and new testament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: We Could Have Used Military, Police To Overrun Some PDP States / Atiku Abubakar Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Violence And Shootings / Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.