Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison (40173 Views)

Orji Kalu Resumes Duty At Senate, After COVID Isolation / NBET To Expunge N7.2 Billion Budget For ‘Senate’ — After The Cable’s Exposé / Breaking: Ajimobi Running For Senate After Eight Years As Oyo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Meaning there's no mercy from your said God. Damn

You ignore his teachings(Bible) you follow your wishes.
No wonder we were told
Bible is full of lies.

LadySarah:

Jesus came which was why we did away with the mosiac laws.

Even if the Bible says it, Christians won't do it. We respect the sanctity of life.

Your prophet should come and fight his fight.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by ADMAF(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Allee90:
Mubarak is on his own in this journey. It can never be well with him
Let them free him first and let almighty deal with him by himself. Isn't he capable enough?

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Such wickedness. How do these people go to bed at night?
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Correcto:
I hope the politicians you support has secured your future? I just hope you are just another poor man trying to feel among?
oga, u just don't open your mouth to talk just because you feel like.
I can give you my fb page, go through 2014 prio election, you will see how I drag gej for his incompetence.
I don't support any party neither do I have any political acquaintance not even sowore's party that is irrelevant for now but I can't also sit and not talk ok.
APC is all shade of uselessness.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by DexterousOne(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:

As a free thinker must, he insult Islam & the holy prophet in the general public, before they give him certificate of atheism ?.
Why must he disturb public peace ?.
Of all the problems affecting Nigerians, Islamphobia is his only concern !!!. This is just the beginning of his trials.

The question is....

Is his harassment justified?

Many of you Nigerians dont understand basic things
That's just the problem many of una get.

So sorry for upcoming millemrials seeking to raise kids in the midst of the majority who reason this way in Nigeria

If you are a balanced liberal millennial
You better go and write IELTS and excuse yourself from Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by zeusdgrt(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
P1PrinceKT:
Pls who invented the new testament

I hope it's not Satan.

New testament changes all we live by the new testament not the old through Jesus so bro Leviticus was of the old law which Jesus has changed

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by somehow: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Animals too much for this countiry.
Jakumo:

Your words are so true, yet despite the fanatical religious character of Nigerians, they still find absolutely nothing wrong with beating petty thieves, purported witches, imaginary phallus snatchers, and even children, to a stupor before burning them to ashes in the streets.

A nation of savages, where rational thought is indeed regarded as an offence.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by somehow: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
See one of the religious fanatics we are talking about. they violently attach you physically or verbally when you let them see logic.
Parisian:
One fool spotted. What concerns Christians with this post?

Last I checked it is even Christians that were championing for his release on Twitter and even trended the hashtag.

That is like blaming science for the bomb blast in Beirut. Receive sense.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by kemawilly(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is high time Nigerians stand up to help themselves. I hope the National Assembly will act swiftly on this matter because Nigeria is not an Islamic state.
How can you keep a family man in detention for more than 100days without fair hearing/trial and annoying part is denying him access to his family members and lawyers
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Adayi1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Patrioticman007:

As a free thinker must, he insult Islam & the holy prophet in the general public, before they give him certificate of atheism ?.
Why must he disturb public peace ?.
Of all the problems affecting Nigerians, Islamphobia is his only concern !!!. This is just the beginning of his trials.
Dont mind him, he want publicity and he ve gotten enough.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Blue3k(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
falcon01:
Mubarak or Dadiyata? I know dadiyata is 80% dead but Mubarack is 50 50 because the manner of the arrest of both Is different, Mubarack was arrested By The police and they took responsibility while dadiyata was arrested in a kidnap Manner and all security forces deny knowing anything about it.

Dadiyata is most likely dead. There's been no word about him for year. Mubarak might be alive because the government would be the only logical party to blame for his death.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I thought he was released which is why I discontinued advancing the hashtag

Still in detention undergoing mouth plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by AOB1: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Allee90:
Mubarak is on his own in this journey. It can never be well with him
you are a terrorist, idiot

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by AOB1: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
I don tire for this people, is it by force to praise Muhammed It's just like someone abuse Jesus, are they now telling us that Mubarak is not entitled to his own opinions

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by MuttleyLaff: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
FreelanceRebel:
Still in detention undergoing mouth plastic surgery.
Your tongue in cheek dark humour is arresting.

Man's inhumanity to his fellow man. The evil, man does to his fellow man, Man indeed is his worst enemy. Animals in man's clothing. Animal dey wear agbada. RIP Eleniyan Abami Ẹda Fẹla.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Correcto: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ok no worries.
southniyikaye:
oga, u just don't open your mouth to talk just because you feel like.
I can give you my fb page, go through 2014 prio election, you will see how I drag gej for his incompetence.
I don't support any party neither do I have any political acquaintance not even sowore's party that is irrelevant for now but I can't also sit and not talk ok.
APC is all shade of uselessness.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by omazus: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
You sound very intelligent my friend. You understand democratic ethos too well. But unfortunately the mob in support of the givernment will never see things the way you see them. For them the system isn't bad until it affects them personally. By God's grace, Mubarak will be released.

quote author=Blue3k post=92605512]The religious zealots in government kidnapped Mubarak because he dared to criticize their prophet. They refused him his basic rights to trial or allow him a lawyer. Referring to Mohammed as terrorist as he did falls under free speach. Free speech is supposed to protect offensive and disagreeable comments. The state has no business mandating someone be agreeable to violent mobs under any circumstances.

Under what law is he being tried under anyway is it secular or sharia?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by DrizzleB: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pls be specific

The stooges of the terrorist prophet are the culprit here.

Islam is a religion of peace indeed

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by MarvelousMe: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
RichBoy247:

Blasphemy is punishable by death. I did not say so, the Bible says so and since Nigeria's Constitution is fashioned after the Canon Laws, let the Law takes it course.

Is Muhammad the “Lord” now??! Is he God?

I thought Muslims have constantly said they have only one God which is Allah and worship only him...

Is Muhammad not dead for many centuries now, wasn’t he supposed to be a prophet, is speaking against a self acclaimed prophet now an act of blasphemy??
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by Blue3k(m): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
omazus:
You sound very intelligent my friend. You understand democratic ethos too well. But unfortunately the mob in support of the givernment will never see things the way you see them. For them the system isn't bad until it affects them personally. By God's grace, Mubarak will be released.

Oh well hopefully they will. The police know they dont have a real case against him so they just bullying him.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by payloader(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

Hmmmmmmm

I am yet to understand some things about religion folks?

Are your god's disabled that it can't fight for itself?

World has moved beyond religion but we are still stuck with it in Nigeria..

Too bad
you are wrong. Check out china. Any religion thats not buddhism or any of its related religions, is frowned at. Christianity is especially hated. Their emblem is a mythical beast used in shaolin temple for millenia. They are far more religious than us
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by One4me: 2:35am On Aug 10, 2020
Blue3k:
The religious zealots in government kidnapped Mubarak because he dared to criticize their prophet. They refused him his basic rights to trial or allow him a lawyer. Referring to Mohammed as terrorist as he did falls under free speach. Free speech is supposed to protect offensive and disagreeable comments. The state has no business mandating someone be agreeable to violent mobs under any circumstances.

Under what law is he being tried under anyway is it secular or sharia?

It is very Sad and we should all be alarmed.
If the Police would not obey a Court Order and if the Court Judge herself, despite all the delay tactics, cannot downtools in protest of their order being disobeyed, if the Nigerian Bar Association and the Nigerian Judicial Commission are all silent on this abuse of Human Rights under this Buhari dictatorship, then the world and the United nations should see this Government for what it is: A DICTATORSHIP.

Charge the Man to Court and punish him if found guilty.
Less we forget, Ex President Jonathan and his wife have also incarcerated without Trial, a man who parodied Jonathan (yes, just parodied, like immitating someone speaking) for almost two Months now.
This is the same man who claims he is a Peaceful man!

Governor Ayade of Cross River State too has imprisoned a Journalist in his Dungeon, for over three Months now, just for publsihing a truthful article about his looting of the State he governs! It seems this so-called democracy is breeding more Dictators than even a military Govt.
May God will punish all these dictators and they will not enjoy Peace in their family, as long as they continue to oppress the poor.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by One4me: 2:41am On Aug 10, 2020
helinues:

Hmmmmmmm

I am yet to understand some things about religion folks?

Are your god's disabled that it can't fight for itself?

World has moved beyond religion but we are still stuck with it in Nigeria..

Too bad

That is why they are called RELIGIOUS FANATICS!
They profess God but lack the understanding, knowledge and Peace of God, they are actually of the Devil.
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by evesdon4u: 12:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

U get sense at all

Make I check?
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by evesdon4u: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Correcto:
How do I explain to you that the wife and husband can have different religious beliefs?

Humour me...
Re: Mubarak’s Wife Appeals To Nigerian Senate after 100 days in prison by evesdon4u: 12:40am On May 13, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

U get sense at all
Really?
I wouldn't want to waste my time engaging you further...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" / President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen / Governor Dickson & Wife Dedicate Their Quadruplets At King Of Glory Church (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.