Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party (72207 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Nephew Karmal Begging For Money In Lagos - Ebals blog / Senator Buruji Kashamu's Campaign Dance Video Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by sheyitokz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
why is it dat most times notable people dies and make fp the next thing na to dey anoda fp throwback
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by omooba969(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
ntyce:

Kashamu no steal govt funds oooo.

In fact as a senator he spent more than he received as constituency allowance.
He was very wealthy before becoming a senator, his source of wealth was however controversial.

Is it true he was a drug dealer?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nukilia:
His people benefited from his wealth! Heaven rest his soul lipsrsealed
You mean his drug trafficking cartel. Or which of his people are you talking about.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by ntyce(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
omooba969:

Well, the US govt sought his extradition and arrest for drug trafficking but he denied claiming he was mistaken for someone else
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by ntyce(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
You mean his drug trafficking cartel. Or which of his people are you talking about.

Indigenes of his hometown
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by apache4: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
You took the words outta my mouth

You are a Real Niggarrr

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni huzzle make your children nor go dey type vanity upon vanity anyhow
May our children drink all type of tea except pover-tea..

Pover-tea is the only tea our children won't drink
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Rip to him
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by omooba969(m): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
ntyce:

Well, the US govt sought his extradition and arrest for drug trafficking but he denied claiming he was mistaken for someone else

Lol cheesy yeye man.

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by dimmikel: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Need an Air conditioner installer in ibadan?
call 08101091803 today

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimok:
u think they send u
we'll keep telling them!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by IME1: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
shocked
Can't believe I'm just hearing this for the first time

Rip to him

Heard the OITNB series was inspired or supposedly based on him him and his business undecided
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by planetx: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by VirginFinder: 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dotherightthing:

That's it Bbro! That's the Ggreatest!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Poverty also is vanity.

Make the money
rightfully
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
JamParkMe:
I cannot understand why this OP will commend this senator spraying his constituents money. I think EFCC should be called to investigate this senator's finances and he should explain how he's able to lavishly spray such amount of money.
He made his money years ago before he joined politics. He is well known drug baron and hotelier. Take your time to read about him.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by SAMBARRY: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Apination:
Just imagine the opulence, In the midst of abject poverty and now he's gone, to join his ancestors where he shall never see the light of day anymore. Possibly going to start begging his constituents to dip their hands in water and quench his thirst on the other side. What's the essence of gathering and stockpiling wealth I will leave behind undecided
unfortunately Nigerians don't learn.they will even squander money on his burial ceremony and pick asoebi Abi no be Nigerians Again? The cycle Will keep continuing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by SAMBARRY: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
dimmikel:
Need an Air conditioner installer in ibadan?
call 08101091803 today
how much is the ac?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by donprinyo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Leaders without vision
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by nedekid: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
JamParkMe:
I cannot understand why this OP will commend this senator spraying his constituents money. I think EFCC should be called to investigate this senator's finances and he should explain how he's able to lavishly spray such amount of money.
He owns western lotto. He can afford to "lavishly spray such amount of money".
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by nedekid: 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
He made his money years ago before he joined politics. He is well known drug baron and hotelier. Take your time to read about him.
I understand he owns western lotto.
Lotto money is more than drug money ohh
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by YorubaLord: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Just imagine wetin dis fool dey type and y'all wondering why Nigeria can never progress. angry

So, embezzling, looting and lavishly spraying public funds meant for poor innocent pple on some musician is what you call HUZZLE?

95% of Nigerians are the biggest problems of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by YorubaLord: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by nedekid: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
omooba969:

Drug dealer na allegation that was never proven neither was he convicted. The supposed drug dealer he said was his late brother mistaken for him.
Kasjamu owned western lotto, he and baba ijebu both were at loggerheads over control of the lotto industry.
Lotto money is said to be on same level with oil money.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by YorubaLord: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
JamParkMe:

Thank you my brother! Just imagine several pple on here adulating and praising him.

You wonder why Nigeria is where it is while 90% of the society live in abject poverty. The comments on here say it all for real.

The Nigerian pple are the biggest problems of Nigeria NOT the leaders. Nigerians are mostly MADDD! Just imagine...
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by Segzy19: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dem don start again... How did he tame Obasanjo?
StagethemTVee:
The Tamer of Obasanjo..
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by YorubaLord: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
nedekid:

Drug dealer na allegation that was never proven neither was he convicted. The supposed drug dealer he said was his late brother mistaken for him.
Kasjamu owned western lotto, he and baba ijebu both were at loggerheads over control of the lotto industry.
Lotto money is said to be on same level with oil money.

Baba na folks like you still dey yarn nonsense to cover up for a known drug baron, a looter, a thief and BASTARD!

May his rotten soul Rest In Pieces! angry
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by YorubaLord: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
tayo200:
RIP, baba ijebu... but this man get money sha... Make I just see one or two bundles of those, I go first buy land for Banana Island, con buy one tear rubber Big Daddy.. I go dey league with em Forte and Dan.. with just 2 bundles of those..

A typical 9ja mentality! Which money does he have? The money meant for millions of poor, innocent citizens of his constituent.

Until you fvcked up Nigerians wake up from ur slumbers would you realize these Politicians are your enemies!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by fortune1968: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Musik11 post=92606268]Wow.
Money is vanity but what legacy does a poor man as.

You can download latest nigerian songs[/qouote] Imagine the way you are thinking ! So , to you , money is everything , abi ? Poor man don't have legacy ? You don't know that a good name is better than riches ? I'm sorry for you . Hope you won't turn to yahoo boy .
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by nedekid: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
YorubaLord:

Baba na folks like you still dey yarn nonsense to cover up for a known drug baron, a looter, a thief and BASTARD!

May his rotten soul Rest In Pieces! angry
Ok
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by Elsueno: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2020
When you die, and people are happy you are death...mehn this is not a good sign. All I can say is, May you get what u deserve in the after life
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu Spraying Bundles Of Notes On KWAM1 At A Party by Rawhumper(m): 12:33am On Aug 09, 2020
He looks nice,what killed him?

May he rip

quote author=Nukilia post=92605578]His people benefited from his wealth! Heaven rest his soul lipsrsealed[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH / PHOTOS: Meet The Six (6) Luckiest Politicians In Nigeria / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.