Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) (66908 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Meet Arthur Eze In Anambra- Pictures / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
What was her investment in managing flood disaster like this? Someone earning a living from an open earth surface should have put in place a formidable drainage system. Though I understand that some circumstances are naturally beyond our control, I see some of the ponds where she rears her fish are poorly executed, she should take a great care.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by damoceile: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's always seeing an entrepreneur losing his or her means of livelihood like this... I pray God return her losses in a folds cry
Take heart ehn
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Trupz: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
It's a pity really.
I hope she's able to get back on.

More reason why people should begin to take taking out insurance on their investments seriously.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by 12345baba(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
I hope and pray she had insurance
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by lasunadep(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
So sad. I am also a victim of flood losing fish worth N5 million right at Ikorodu. We are yet to see government come to our aid as regards this.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by JADEK01(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
There are things that Could Hit you Terribly and you Begin to Wonder!

I Have been there ! So I know How it feels!
I had Similar Experience few months ago. I lost all ! They all Died right before me..

It Hit my Big time But I took it as raw Materials to Boost my Faith and Time with God...

But I Tell you they that Put their Trust God are like Mount Zion that can Never be Moved..

I Said to Myself, Even if I lose Business, I can't lose My Trust in God. I can't Lose Faith in God..

Sister, don't let this cripple u! See it as an Opportunity to Boost your Relationship with JESUS!

It's a Phase! It will Go!
I was there once
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Nicklaus619(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
So she just dug big holes and rounded it up with cement bags and think it's save But how could u invest such huge amount into fishing without building a modern fish pond to keep flood at bay. Imagine millions wasted just like that, sorry for your loss nwafo embarassed
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Fresh laps
They will soon accuse you of rape. continue
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by byinks(f): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
ekevwe:

May we never lose our source of income. Amen

She look like a strong woman. She will overcome it.

I wish her all the best.

Indeed
She's not an ordinary woman, if you can observe her .
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by koolaid87: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
DICKstractor:
Did the cat fish drown in the flood?
I feel sorry for her though

Imagine waking up one day and you hear that all your life investment have gone down the drain. It can put you in a very long depression depressive mood. Government should come to her aid please

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by brainhgeek(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Eya. I feel her pains. Same thing happened to my mum in 2009 when flood washed away 4000 catfish from her earthen pond.
I feel your loss sis. Double for your loss.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by walozanga(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Fresh laps
very fresh laps and we are sorry she lost her fish
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Investnow2017: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

I had Similar Experience few months ago. I lost all ! They all Died right before me..

It Hit my Big time But I took it as raw Materials to Boost my Faith and Time with God...

But I Tell you they that Put their Trust God are like Mount Zion that can Never be Moved..

I Said to Myself, Even if I lose Business, I can't lose My Trust in God. I can't Lose Faith in God..

Sister, don't let this cripple u! See it as an Opportunity to Boost your Relationship with JESUS!

Righteousness 89,

A very sincere question please. Animals like this fish die, when they die, where will they go? Heaven or Hell?
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Abusadiq01(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Something like this also happened in Minna, Niger State... Two fish ponds (worth over 50million and na even bank loan Dem collect) were flushed away by flood... The owners of the ponds were hospitalized when dey heard this shocking story... I learnt dat one of them even died of stroke...

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by nedekid: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
wizod:

this is exactly how your father reasoned that made him die prematurely.
The way some of you guys comment on this forum is rather unfortunate. Do you actually think or weigh statements before you write? How can you call his father and reason he died prematurely just because he made a statement "Fresh Laps".
Very uncouth.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
Fresh laps
stop living in illusion.no woman with 50m investment go reason ordinary u
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by mightyhazell: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
ProfAmaben:
So sad, people like simpl..yleo that call Igbo ladies all sorts of names would be so happy to read this news.

Rest in peace hard-working beautiful woman.
Rest I peace to the fishes or who?

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
H100:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12090359_1406420114499532216984057302645280842064n_jpegeb10062d20b9292a99c12490975257b5 See the Huge Fish Farm in Devastated by flood in Nibo, Anambra State

A hardworking female entrepreneur lost her Millions worth of Investments to flood in Nibo, Anambra, According to 001.ng, all the efforts to get the state government for intervention has allegedly hit the wall too.

A blazing female entrepreneur who lost her means of livelihood to flood in Nibo Awka Anambra state. Her name is Cassandra Oma ndulue, the founder of Ndulue Farms and Fisheries—a Catfish farm which prior to the flood disaster was the biggest fish farm around Awka and its environs.

The farm held a capacity of between 90,000-120,000 catfishes in each cycle of production with over fifteen employees. But unfortunately, the farm was lost to flood, and an investment of over fifty million naira was lost in one day after a heavy downpour.

According to statistics, Anambra state has the highest demand for catfish in all of the southeast, considering that there are over 400 hotels and thousands of restaurants and bars whose major, most sought after delicacy is point and kill (catfish) with the capital city Awka Housing over 50% of them.

Little wonder why the demand for catfish in Anambra is always exceedingly high. But unfortunately, there are just very few functional fish farms within the state and Oma exploring the in demand opportunity.. As a matter of fact, 90% of fishes consumed in Anambra state are bought from towns like Lagos, Ijebu Ode, Eriwe, Ikorodu, Ibadan and even far Illorin.

On Mondays and Thursdays of every week, over a hundred tonnes of catfish are brought in from the west to different towns in Anambra state.

Aside from the entrepreneur who lost her means of livelihood to flood, Over fifteen employees of the fish farm in Nibo devastated by flood are now out of job.

Her Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.blonde

to you lagos na town abi? Check your dictionary.....is ikorodu not part of lagos?
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2020
Very unfortunate, meanwhile she should reach out to me, i can help her construct galvanized ponds, strong enough to withstand flood.

She or anyone that knows her should dm me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 12:14am On Aug 09, 2020
This is a sad story but I am hopeful that things turn around for her soonest. After all, not all of the fish could have gotten lost in the flood, right?
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by FlordFlorez(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2020
Why the girl come look fishy like this

I go like to chop her o
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by vineyardfarms: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Our Govt ARE very heartless. THEY promote agriculture only papers. It does not take much for the Govt to come to her aid. God make away for HER, send helpers to her.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by lighternote: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thanks so much for inspiring us. "They that Put their Trust in God are like Mount Zion that can Never be Moved.."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by BigIyanga: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Shellsploit:
If only those fishes where insured sad

Wheres Lalasticlala sef
Fix your where where.., everywhere is not where...??
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Abohboy: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
H100:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12090359_1406420114499532216984057302645280842064n_jpegeb10062d20b9292a99c12490975257b5 See the Huge Fish Farm in Devastated by flood in Nibo, Anambra State

A hardworking female entrepreneur lost her Millions worth of Investments to flood in Nibo, Anambra, According to 001.ng, all the efforts to get the state government for intervention has allegedly hit the wall too.

A blazing female entrepreneur who lost her means of livelihood to flood in Nibo Awka Anambra state. Her name is Cassandra Oma ndulue, the founder of Ndulue Farms and Fisheries—a Catfish farm which prior to the flood disaster was the biggest fish farm around Awka and its environs.

The farm held a capacity of between 90,000-120,000 catfishes in each cycle of production with over fifteen employees. But unfortunately, the farm was lost to flood, and an investment of over fifty million naira was lost in one day after a heavy downpour.

According to statistics, Anambra state has the highest demand for catfish in all of the southeast, considering that there are over 400 hotels and thousands of restaurants and bars whose major, most sought after delicacy is point and kill (catfish) with the capital city Awka Housing over 50% of them.

Little wonder why the demand for catfish in Anambra is always exceedingly high. But unfortunately, there are just very few functional fish farms within the state and Oma exploring the in demand opportunity.. As a matter of fact, 90% of fishes consumed in Anambra state are bought from towns like Lagos, Ijebu Ode, Eriwe, Ikorodu, Ibadan and even far Illorin.

On Mondays and Thursdays of every week, over a hundred tonnes of catfish are brought in from the west to different towns in Anambra state.

Aside from the entrepreneur who lost her means of livelihood to flood, Over fifteen employees of the fish farm in Nibo devastated by flood are now out of job.

Her Facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/cassandra.blonde

Where is the beauty, ugly skin bleached woman. Cannot even better proud in her own skin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2020
What a terrible loss sad
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by uuzba(m): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2020
alramon:
[s][/s]

is that only what u can see?

dumb nigga....shocked

what a loss, too bad!!
sorry to the lady!

What do you want again? Shey the lady was there putting up beauty pics before.
If a matter is serious, stop putting up your selfie beauty pics if you don't want to get any insults.

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 1:05am On Aug 09, 2020
/
She should have known that her farm is a disaster waiting to happen. What is worth doing is worth doing well.

/
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by spinna: 1:40am On Aug 09, 2020
Sexy woman..see skin abeg. Still a hustler
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 2:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Shellsploit:
If only those fishes where insured sad

Wheres Lalasticlala sef
Hian, insurance ke shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by fmwise2k(m): 3:09am On Aug 09, 2020
Unrated900:
Calm down woman God is sending your governor to assist you financially in all ramifications of life

Just open up when he comes and your lost glory will be turned back to the captivity of Zion for glory
Lolz... Na wa for you.... It's d truth sha.... She shouldn't find it difficult to open up,after all it is the road to heaven for some people.
Re: Lady Loses Her Life Investments To Flood In Nibo, Anambra (Pictures) by kabillionaire(m): 3:23am On Aug 09, 2020
decatalyst:

Somebody just lost investment amounting to 50m and the only thing your filthy ass and senile brain could muster from your stench ozzing mouth is "fresh laps"?

No wonder Nigeria is becoming so dangerous to live in because we are breeding more heartless youth who are perverts.

What's the problem with you?
do you think she doesn't know what she's doing displaying those laps like that?
Must you be so sarcastic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian / I Cant Believe I Am Surviving With POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.