Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 (66241 Views)

Sevilla Vs Roma Europa League (4 - 1)pens On 31st May 2023 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United Europa League (2 - 2) On 16th February 2023 / Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by lymelyte(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
flyingpig:
obviously his biased selection. He jettisoned the team that brought him this far. Na Romero own hurt me pass. How the hell he let De Gea in? Bailly too is a Europa cup player and you didn't reward him by playing him in semis. Bailly knows positioning very well and won't be caught outside like Lindelof.

Okay you put in lindelof and de gea. When it was obvious rashford wasn't in that match at all since first half he didn't substitute rashford, he let him play until 80minutes plus, rashford kept wasting possession and losing one-on-one goal chances. Man U had 20 shots tonight and one penalty. Jesus.

Mumu coach is 2-1 down at 78mins he kept playing for a long time before finally making his chances despite seeing yellow cards everywhere and players getting fatigued and playing shit.

Over all na wack team selection. If ole no bench de gea and make Henderson first goal keeper next season, de gea will get him sacked. As for rashford, his own day will come when fans will get fed up with him.
fans are already fed up.Myself included. He is young, he is young,he will grow and develop,that what they said 4years ago. Mourinho even said that he doesn't understand why rash Ford has refuse to develop beyond this level. Tbh,He is just a bloody average player..

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by potbelly(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please what were Man Utd scouts thinking when they signed this moofo... angry angry angry

And worse off gave him the captain band... angry angry angry

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by flyingpig: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
lymelyte:
fans are already fed. Myself included. He is young, he is young,he will grow and develop,that what they said 4years ago. Mourinho even said that he doesn't understand why rash Ford has refuse to develop beyond this level. Tbh,He is just a bloody average player..
I rather watch a paint drying than watch the shit rashford played tonight. Idiot never develops his game. Sharperly carry 10 wear for back before he even had more than 15goals a season. Pride cometh before downfall. Earning 200k per week for this kind of performance. This is what happens when a player feels too comfortable in his position. I blame ole for not getting a competitor for him in that position.

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Lamasta(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
seborrhic:

By your reasoning then Di-Matteo is a great coach just because he has won the champions league.
In the days when Abramovich was still fully involved in Chelsea affairs,Guardiola would have gone after that loss to Monaco,not even lasting to oversee defeats by Tottenham,the humiliation by Liverpool and now this disgrace by Lyon.
Please go to bed,your point is awkward.

You would have said you don't like Guardiola initially instead of allowing me to argue with You in the forst place.....Just tell me one coach apart from Sir Alex Ferguson that has won more trophies than Guardiola that is a world class coach, just because he has not won the champions league for some time now his now a fraud according to You

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Euegene100001: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2020
grin ighalo nr play ?
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by kapelvej: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Lamasta:

You would have said you don't like Guardiola initially instead of allowing me to argue with You in the forst place.....Just tell me one coach apart from Sir Alex Ferguson that has won more trophies than Guardiola that is a world class coach, just because he has not won the champions league for some time now his now a fraud according to You
with the kind of players and money at his disposal he can win anything. Even me can win a lot with that kind of players and money
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 17, 2020
WHAT ARE YOU POSTING
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by tiswell(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2020
kapelvej:
with the kind of players and money at his disposal he can win anything. Even me can win a lot with that kind of players and money
You funny af

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by EmmABE: 12:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Some fans can be so stupid sha...
Rashford wasn't in the game: sub in who? james to run 100m relay or mata whose only contribution the time he had on the pitch was a poor cross straight to the GK
Ole waited till 85mins to make sub: fred was playing well and deserved to remain on the pitch, his pressings were needed to stop Banega from dominating the midfield, there wasn't a game changer on the bench which is ole's message to the board that more quality additions is needed
Ole is clueless, PE teacher: i remember our last europa league win in 2017 which i watched every minute of. Anderlecht home and away was a tough watch and united's win in the 2nd leg wasn't deserving. I had my heart in my mouth against celta in the semi finals and against ajax, we defended like a small team and had few burst forward which we were lucky to score with. Today's match and how united were able to confidently beat sevilla's press nd prevent them from dictating the proceedings of the match shows the contrast btw ole and morinh

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by TooGod247(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2020
finally penalty fc have leave europa cup with one penalty

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:14am On Aug 17, 2020
salisy:
Where are those folks hyping Sevilla, come back na. It is almost 15 min already.
Man Utd roasting Seville
Classic case of the hunter becoming the hunted ...
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:19am On Aug 17, 2020
EmmABE:
Some fans can be so stupid sha...
Rashford wasn't in the game: sub in who? james to run 100m relay or mata whose only contribution the time he had on the pitch was a poor cross straight to the GK
Ole waited till 85mins to make sub: fred was playing well and deserved to remain on the pick, his pressings were necessary to stop Banega from dominating the midfield, there wasn't a game changer on the bench which is ole's message to the board that more quality additions is needed
Ole is clueless, PE teacher: i remember our last europa league win in 2017 which i watched every minute of. Anderlecht home and away was a tough watch and united's win in the 2nd leg wasn't deserving. I had my heart in my mouth against celta in the semi finals and against ajax, we defended like a small team and had few burst forward which we were lucky to score with. Today's match and how united were able to confidently beat sevilla's press nd prevent them from dictating the proceedings of the match shows the contrast btw ole and morinho
Using today's game as the case point, one manager delivered a Europa trophy to you while the other gave you fancy possession/passing but no final result.

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by blog4all(m): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2020
WATCH Bruno Fernandes and Victor Lindelof disagree regarding who was responsible for that Sevilla winning goal

https://www.busitechnews.com/watch-bruno-fernandes-and-victor-lindelof-disagree-regarding-who-was-responsible-for-that-sevilla-goal/
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Utibe96: 12:22am On Aug 17, 2020
an uefa even give them penalty to take start life ...this man u dun forget say normal goal still de exist for football
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by jovial22(m): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Manchester united na very overrated club.... You can't strongly bet for the team not even when they are playing newbie clubs. So annoying

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by EmmABE: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Using today's game as the case point, one manager delivered Europa trophy you while the other gave you fancy possession/passing but no final result.
you have to recognise disaster when it's on it's way and differentiate it from progress... I will have to remind you klopp lost EFL final 3-0 to city, europa 4-3 to sevilla. Finish 7th, 4th, 4th before the run to the champions league final. He didn't win a single trophy for his first 3+1/2 years. Morinho team so depended on zlatan that he played him all through the group stage and believe me us beating celta vigo in the semis is luck. And it was just rashford's freekick in the 1st leg that won it for us. The following summer he sign lukaku and matic but we could not beat an arsenal team with 12 first team injuries in the match. Needed his darling fellani to do that. He wanted players that can play in a group for 2 years the sign another. Mancity bought silva 2010, kompany 2009, aguero 2011, fernandiho 2013

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Seunfretty: 12:43am On Aug 17, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Using today's game as the case point, one manager delivered a Europa trophy to you while the other gave you fancy possession/passing but no final result.
WORD!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:44am On Aug 17, 2020
EmmABE:

you have to recognise disaster when it's on it's way and differentiate it from progress... I will have to remind you klopp lost EFL final 3-0 to city, europa 4-3 to sevilla. Finish 7th, 4th, 4th before the run to the champions league final. He didn't win a single trophy for his first 3+1/2 years. Morinho team so depended on zlatan that he played him all through the group stage and believe me us beating celta vigo in the semis is luck. And it was just rashford's freekick in the 1st leg that won it for us. The following summer he sign lukaku and matic but we could not beat an arsenal team with 12 first team injuries in the match. Needed his darling fellani to do that. He wanted players that can play in a group for 2 years the sign another. Mancity bought silva 2010, kompany 2009, aguero 2011, fernandiho 2013
OK. You make a compelling argument. Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by oluwaahmed: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Mata who won UCL 8 years ago has come on ....

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Ezmans: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Wizygreat12:
go drink ur medicine
manure is a mess, no penalty no manure
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Lamasta(m): 1:15am On Aug 17, 2020
kapelvej:
So because his yet to win Champions league for City now his now a failure ba?
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by webmaster99(m): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2020
everyone reading this is blessed!
you guys are blessed
inshort, op you are blessed
your generation is blessed
you are like a lilly flower that blossoms in the garden!
you are blessed

do get my all round healing powers of herbs today
to cure all types of sickness and strong diseases instantly with herbs!

i love you jesus!
do visit my thread to see more
https://www.nairaland.com/6055213/all-round-healing-powers-herbs
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by PropertyBuying(f): 1:30am On Aug 17, 2020
EACBLAZE:

Ole be amateur coach
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by LONJITARLE(m): 1:51am On Aug 17, 2020
The worst people to seek advice from are Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by JorgedeToledo: 2:10am On Aug 17, 2020
Decimus:

Wolves Eliminated Espanyol.

Espanyol got relegated in the league (La Liga). They were the last team on the Table.
They were very poor this season.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by openmine(m): 2:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin
Abeg, leave me
No worry,we get second leg for Old trafford...atleast 3 penalties from Penandez! grin grin grin grin
Una don use penalty dey win sotay Martial and rashford don forget how to score grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by galaxy2020(m): 3:27am On Aug 17, 2020
Ordinary Europa, you ppl can not win, Chelsea won it twice in less than four yrs... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Ihatemumu: 4:45am On Aug 17, 2020
salisy:
Where are those folks hyping Sevilla, come back na. It is almost 15 min already.

Man Utd roasting Seville

counting your eggs before they hash
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by englishmart(m): 4:49am On Aug 17, 2020
femi4:
I mean when/if it ends in a draw
FA cup will no longer have a second tie after a draw. The match must finish that day.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by fabianiyobosa(m): 4:52am On Aug 17, 2020
StepTwo:

Lol, you d learn work. pSg wan give me BP before sha

I hail. How you see Inter and Shaktar?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.