Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 (66228 Views)

Sevilla Vs Roma Europa League (4 - 1)pens On 31st May 2023 / Barcelona Vs Manchester United Europa League (2 - 2) On 16th February 2023 / Villarreal Vs Manchester United : Europa League (1 - 1) On 26th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by femi4: 4:57am On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
FA cup will no longer have a second tie after a draw. The match must finish that day.
I know
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Asianjollof007: 5:11am On Aug 17, 2020
noble2faith:
seeing a lady playing gamble baffles me!
He is not a lady, don't be deceived.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Bigchristo: 5:42am On Aug 17, 2020
N2B2:
Ole has a serious problem. Make your subs na!! These boys are tired.
na Bleep up coach oh, when you’re expecting him to make a change he will just be standing there like goat �
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Bar1941(m): 5:58am On Aug 17, 2020
tweakdude1:

Luke Dejong made a blind run behind Linderlof. No matter how good any defender can be he can't stop those runs. Check C.Ronaldo goals from crosses it's similar so blame Wambasaka for that goal and Soljear for not bringing in fresh legs and experienced players quick enough.

Not just the second goal, look at the first one as well, though it was obvious the inexperience Williams was at fault but both Linderlof and Maguire slept off and allowed the ball to get to Suso. I'm just opined that Maguire is not doing enough as a captain to coordinate the defence and the team at large, sometimes we need a captain that can call out any faulty player.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by StepTwo: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2020
fabianiyobosa:

I hail. How you see Inter and Shaktar?

Inter d win na. But their odd no make sense for me
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Bigsunny01(m): 6:16am On Aug 17, 2020
Penalty couldn't work today o
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by lexy2014: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2020
salisy:

But we look the better after the 1st half.
And seems United will score any moment.

Any moment when? We are still waiting....
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by lexy2014: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Bar1941:

Not just the second goal, look at the first one as well, though it was obvious the inexperience Williams was at fault but both Linderlof and Maguire slept off and allowed the ball to get to Suso. I'm just opined that Maguire is not doing enough as a captain to coordinate the defence and the team at large, sometimes we need a captain that can call out any faulty player.

U are speaking from an emotional standpoint. These things happen in football. No defence is invulnerable. How are goals scored for heaven's sake? because Maguire is d captain, does it mean Sevilla won't score? It's football. D better team won& it isn't because of Maguire
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by fabianiyobosa(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2020
StepTwo:

Inter d win na. But their odd no make sense for me

I go wait till 20minutes
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by StepTwo: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2020
fabianiyobosa:

I go wait till 20minutes
you wan do live betting or 20minutes before the game start?
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:52am On Aug 17, 2020
StepTwo:
you wan do live betting or 20minutes before the game start?

Live betting. Those games wey I post na live betting.

Barca match na 5-2 when i bet am.
Man U dey win 1-0 when I bet Sevilla to win.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Fucsheetup(f): 7:59am On Aug 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you chronic scamming criminal!!!! you can change your profiles as many times as you desire (as soon as someone helps you), its very easy for us to see all the account you are using to tell BS stories on NL. here below is your other deleted profiles/post (with same bank account) that you have used to defraud NLers with BS stories:

https://www.nairaland.com/5996201/generous-school-owner-shares-palliatives#91903155

https://www.nairaland.com/6053288/boko-haram-governor-dont-sweep/2#92807439

https://www.nairaland.com/6001293/im-ready-marry-discovered-she/12#91895871
Jeez grin
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Cmanforall: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2020
What was Man U Manager waiting to do substitutions when it was still 1-1?
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Cmanforall: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2020
lexy2014:

U are speaking from an emotional standpoint. These things happen in football. No defence is invulnerable. How are goals scored for heaven's sake? because Maguire is d captain, does it mean Sevilla won't score? It's football. D better team won& it isn't because of Maguire
I think Ole deserve some blames.
He was watching Servile make triple substitutions at once, bringing in fresh legs, yet he didn't do any for Manchester. Even when Rashford was looking not interested in the game, at least that would have been a first change.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by nasbiafra(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na d useless man utd naw. But I just knew they'd f up
Eya sorry my dear
as you have said you are a female.how do you cope as a female playing sports betting
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by kapelvej: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Lamasta:

So because his yet to win Champions league for City now his now a failure ba?
yes
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by david290(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2020
Too many unseriousness, indiscipline, below-average and entitled players in that squad. I also think the fans should begin to question the agenda of the board for hiring a coach that lack zero winning mentality. A Fred losses ball and starts smiling and you're sitting on the bench? A Rashford starts dribbling in the box like it's a friendly and you did nothing, said nothing? What about his subs that didn't come until the 86th minute? The players knew what they were doing when they pushed Mou out - they never wanted a manager with balls!

2 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Globalsailor: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by TabletMan: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
lekki1444:
naira is not accepted but i used to live in the UK so i have a british bank account that i use on the site and i had the william hill account when i lived in england so they think i am in england doing it. and once i win i just withdraw the money from their site into my bank account.
I want to start betting on foreign sites and I am looking for someone in Nigeria with experience of foreign coys.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Skymason20(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2020
my problem with man United fans is that u never play match you say make Dem give you trophy 22 penalties and a trophies season SHAME

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by OChimex: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2020
Bigchristo:
na Bleep up coach oh, when you’re expecting him to make a change he will just be standing there like goat �

Lol. but sadly, he is the GOAT of Man United, which is why they appointed him their coach just like Chelsea appointed Lampard, who is a legend to their club.

Haven't you heard of "baby face assassin?" that's him. the man who went 19 straight unbeaten in EPL taking Manchester United from 12th position to 3rd. lol. what a goat he is
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Grandmeister(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
realestate99:

Typical EPL fan, seems you were a kid when Real Madrid played Valencia in 1999/ 2000 final, there is nothing extra ordinary about EPL teams, fucking overrated players, imagine rashford that ought to be a bench warmer in malaga raking over 200k per week that itself is a sin against humanity, even Ac Milan and Juventus played the 2002/2003 final.....so do not feel important because the Spanish and Italians have done it before any English team could dream of it.
One thing with you Nigerians is sentiments! sentiment!! Sentiments!!! In all you do..in voting, in religion in sports!

You went back to 20 years ago to make a point but forgetting that 15-10 years ago epl also did produced same feat! Now you want to use the failure of this season to make a point? Always shifting goalposts....
Liverpool reaches the finals and beat almighty AC Milan in 2005.
Arsenal reached the finals in 2006
Liverpool reaches finals in 2007
ManU and Chelsea reached finals in 2008
ManU reached finals in 2009
ManU reached finals win 2011
Chelsea reached finals in 2012 beating Bayern

Now were was the rest of the leagues when epl was matching laliga??
Epl is still the current holders in both competitions in Europe
2 years ago Liverpool reached the finals and lost to Madrid..
Last season Tottenham, man city and Liverpool eliminated Dortmund, schalke and Bayern respectively! Show some fvcking respect to the epl and quit sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Bar1941(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
lexy2014:

Forget about emotion, even a 10year old Man u fan knows Man U's main problem is the defence, from day, I questioned Maguire's captainship of the team because he had little knowledge about the club, he was made the captain of the side the first season he joined the club and from Leichester city where he came from, he was never their captain. Pogba should have been the better option based on his experience and knowledge of the club but for obvious reasons he wasn't. Now let's come to Bruno, he was captain of Sporting from 2017 till he joined United and from the first match he played for United he showed the leadership quality. Man U is a big club and whoever holds the captainship band (like Cantona, Keane, Vidic, Ferdinand etc in the past) must always have the control over fellow players when needed.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by StepTwo: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2020
fabianiyobosa:

Live betting. Those games wey I post na live betting.

Barca match na 5-2 when i bet am.
Man U dey win 1-0 when I bet Sevilla to win.

Good bet.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by lexy2014: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Bar1941:

Forget about emotion, even a 10year old Man u fan knows Man U's main problem is the defence, from day, I questioned Maguire's captainship of the team because he had little knowledge about the club, he was made the captain of the side the first season he joined the club and from Leichester city where he came from, he was never their captain. Pogba should have been the better option based on his experience and knowledge of the club but for obvious reasons he wasn't. Now let's come to Bruno, he was captain of Sporting from 2017 till he joined United and from the first match he played for United he showed the leadership quality. Man U is a big club and whoever holds the captainship band (like Cantona, Keane, Vidic, Ferdinand etc in the past) must always have the control over fellow players when needed.

I can't forget about emotion. Even if I wanted to, ur emotions betray u with every comment u make on d issue. Sorry dude but no 10year old fan knows that "Man
U's main problem is the defence". Which 10year old Man U fan told u that "Man
U's main problem is the defence"? Where did u get d notion that "Man Us main problem is d defence"? I will be glad if u can provide facts to back up ur claim.

What has a players knowledge about a club got to do with whether a coach will choose him for captaincy or not? Is it about knowledge about d club or attitude towards d club? If I may ask, what knowledge of Man U are u talking about that Maguire doesn't have of Man U?

Was Pogba not made captain of Man U some seasons ago? What was d outcome of that decision? And when u say Pogba should have been made captain because of "experience", which experience are u referring?

What has Bruno coming into d club got to do with Maguire not being fit to be captain?

According to u:

"Man U is a big club and whoever holds the captainship band (like Cantona, Keane, Vidic, Ferdinand etc in the past) must always have the control over fellow players when needed."

So if Man U were to be a small club then d chosen captain shouldn't have d control over his fellow players? What form of control did d likes of Cantona, Keane, Vidic, Ferdinand etc wield that Maguire isn't wielding?
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by realestate99: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Grandmeister:

One thing with you Nigerians is sentiments! sentiment!! Sentiments!!! In all you do..in voting, in religion in sports!

You went back to 20 years ago to make a point but forgetting that 15-10 years ago epl also did produced same feat! Now you want to use the failure of this season to make a point? Always shifting goalposts....
Liverpool reaches the finals and beat almighty AC Milan in 2005.
Arsenal reached the finals in 2006
Liverpool reaches finals in 2007
ManU and Chelsea reached finals in 2008
ManU reached finals in 2009
ManU reached finals win 2011
Chelsea reached finals in 2012 beating Bayern

Now were was the rest of the leagues when epl was matching laliga??
Epl is still the current holders in both competitions in Europe
2 years ago Liverpool reached the finals and lost to Madrid..
Last season Tottenham, man city and Liverpool eliminated Dortmund, schalke and Bayern respectively! Show some fvcking respect to the epl and quit sentiments.

A typical EPL fan rant, now let us shift the microscope to 2000 - 2010, in that period the Spanish teams won 4 against 2 won by the English, there is no period of recent the English dominated the champions league, they just have pockets of good display just like the Germans, the problem with an average EPL fan is the continuous consumption of cheap hype from the British media, in the last 20 years the Spanish teams have won 10 champions league compared to 4 from England, if that is not dominant enough, I do not know what domination means in your dictionary.

Things other people have done with ease, when EPL teams eventually achieve it, they will start chest beating, or should we start about the head to head of Spanish and English teams in knockout stages? Barcelona alone took 3 champions league from England, beating Arsenal once and Manchester united twice.......the summary is the Spanish are the real badass in the champions league, the English can just console themselves with pockets of good performances sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Grandmeister(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2020
realestate99:

A typical EPL fan rant, now let us shift the microscope to 2000 - 2010, in that period the Spanish teams won 4 against 2 won by the English, there is no period of recent the English dominated the champions league, they just have pockets of good display just like the Germans, the problem with an average EPL fan is the continuous consumption of cheap hype from the British media, in the last 20 years the Spanish teams have won 10 champions league compared to 4 from England, if that is not dominant enough, I do not know what domination means in your dictionary.

Things other people have done with ease, when EPL teams eventually achieve it, they will start chest beating, or should we start about the head to head of Spanish and English teams in knockout stages? Barcelona alone took 3 champions league from England, beating Arsenal once and Manchester united twice.......the summary is the Spanish are the real badass in the champions league, the English can just console themselves with pockets of good performances sometimes.
Nobody underrates laliga... the problem is you undersell the achievement of EPL over the past 15 fvcking years..yes laliga has dominated but epl has also shown their worth. Again I ask, were is the rest of the leagues when epl was challenging laliga for if not for them it would have been a total whitewash by Madrid and Barcelona..when epl does well you say “ oh it’s just a fluke after all they are not the first” and when they underperform you say “I told you so they are overrated “...Nigerians.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by lekki1444: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2020
TabletMan:
I want to start betting on foreign sites and I am looking for someone in Nigeria with experience of foreign coys.
Yeah i dont think they open account for nigerians. once the IP comes back as foreign they will not open it especially from Nigeria. You have to open it over there unless you have those things that hide your IP and gives you a foreign IP
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by atiku07(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
u said so much and ended up saying nothing all what he said above u can not dispute u were just rable rousing the guy quoted stat for stat but u are just here going round in circles and changing naratives

realestate99:

Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by Bigchristo: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
OChimex:

Lol. but sadly, he is the GOAT of Man United, which is why they appointed him their coach just like Chelsea appointed Lampard, who is a legend to their club.

Haven't you heard of "baby face assassin?" that's him. the man who went 19 straight unbeaten in EPL taking Manchester United from 12th position to 3rd. lol. what a goat he is
Common bruh that’s not the kind of goat I meant, his tactics and substitutes are very wack,I’ve been fanning Manchester United since 1999 I know very well about his achievements in the team but that doesn’t make him a good coach.
Re: Sevilla Vs Manchester United: Europa League (2 - 1) On 16th August 2020 by NORSIYK(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Albert0011:
But man united will wash them this time
Mark my words.

How market?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / PSG Vs Bayern Munich Champions League Final (0 - 1) On 23rd August 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.