Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker (63869 Views)

PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / Buruji Kashamu Replaces Adeleke Shittu As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by olaniyilukman(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Despite all the allegations levied against him, PDP still found him worthy to be their flag bearer during the last governorship election in Ogun state.. Both PDP and APC are evil political parties, same thing is happening in Edo right now... Anyway, I need someone who can assist me in processing unted state visa application, I need to leave this jungle for good....
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Kingzeez10: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Equitty15:
this man is very wealthy, he used to be close friends with the proprietor of a neighborhood school close to mine during my secondary school days. R.I.P to him

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular
website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app
uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay
after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. it's a win-
win deal. we win, you win more. check siggy.
Are you from Ìjẹ̀bú igbó?
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2020
haryothosyn93:
In this country below are my observation:

1. We celebrate criminals as a role models

2. We vote criminals and drug Barrons into power

3. We justify things that are not unjust

4. We do act in the spirit of ignorance but 85% are intelligent

5. We promote illegality and paint it as legally

6. We no longer believe in ourselves and this has made us to put all our hope in the hands of all these thugs and criminals we call leaders

Nigeria will be great again!

God bless Nigeria!!

God bless all nairalands!!!

Except number 6, you're right tho
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by spiralwedge(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2020
LagosEconomist:

He was alleged to be a major drug kingpin, and his best defence was that it was a brother (that nobody seems to know) that looks just like him. He tried using the old Evan vs Evans Enwerem playbook. There is even a major US TV show inspired by the drug baron (I don't know if this was Buruji or Adewale Kashamu)

Well, he has run his race & will give account, as will those who knowingly defend evil and corruption, and those who attack people speaking up against the evil and corruption, and all of us eventually. God is not mocked, you cannot willingly and continually sin & hope for grace to abound.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/16/alleged-drug-kingpin-wanted-us-elected-senator-nigeria

Shvt up. Are you God? See as you are running mouth like you are God and like that you were there when the court proceedings were made. If a UK court was able to exonerate him, then he had done his best to defend himself in court. So who are you? A judge? A lawyer? A police? Did you find drug in his house?

If you think you are a Christian, from your writeup, you are not and you re heading to hell fire. Bitter truth.
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by cynhamscakes(f): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Rest in Peace.

We have locally fabricated ovens.
2 steps, 3 steps, 4 steps are available for instant pick up or delivery. We do Nationwide delivery
Call/whatsap:07034794947

Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Iceyjayz: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2020
What is not the same man that was throwing bundles of cash on one Fuji musician some months ago? jeez! may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by jidamsel43(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

Hahahahah.

I swear you will call me sir and retract your statement should I list them.

Why should I waste time with probably non achiever in life?
The senator came to the world, saw and conquered. He is being remembered by notable Nigerians. He was benefactors to many young Nigerians. Ogun state students and other youth will never forget his philanthropic work in the state. His philanthropic work also extended other states in Nigerians. These could deduced from the barrage of condolences from notable Nigerians from all walks of life .Pray that you conquer and achieve in life like him
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2020
he was a lord and philanthropist in his ijebu Igbo home..taken as a political god father with his Omo ilu foundation that he gives out cars, buses, empowerment benefits to people that call for his aid..

singlehandedly financed Ogun PDP during the era of OGD as Governor when that one had an anointed candidate in GNI..
he was the first person that drove Bentley to his hometown as far back as 2012..

a real cash man that people wine and dine everyday at his residence...

he wasn't good outside of his enclave but he was a lord in his home state

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Oluwademilade: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2020
In short "he lived his life by getting in trouble with the law".
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by masui(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2020
Kittex7:

Lotto

LMAO. Gambling legacy. After he will tell us he doesn't have anything to do with drug dealings.

Please don't these two go together?

Am asking for a friend.
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Lukayly: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2020
With all this, how did he become the senator of the Federal Republic?
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by BeardedMeat(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2020
oluwasegun007:
Now it is finished....nothing to emulate other than the fact that he had law enforcement on his tail all through his life time.
He has not been to America and Europe in over 2oyrs
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by helinues: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2020
jidamsel43:
The senator came to the world, saw and conquered. He is being remembered by notable Nigerians. He was benefactors to many young Nigerians. Ogun state students and other youth will never forget his philanthropic work in the state. His philanthropic work also extended other states in Nigerians. These could deduced from the barrage of condolences from notable Nigerians from all walks of life .Pray that you conquer and achieve in life like him

Even though we might not get up to his stage presently, at least we are not doing bad..
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by BeardedMeat(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2020
Lukayly:
With all this, how did he become the senator of the Federal Republic?
Na wa for you o. Tinubu became governor, he had drug related offense. Gbaja is speaker, same thing. Rochas and Uzodinma and orji kalu were into 419. Yesterday, buhari endorsed Ize iyamu a notorious killer cultist, tomorrow you will come here and be asking questions as if you are a European.

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by LagosEconomist: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2020
spiralwedge:

Shvt up. Are you God? See as you are running mouth like you are God and like that you were there when the court proceedings were made. If a UK court was able to exonerate him, then he had done his best to defend himself in court. So who are you? A judge? A lawyer? A police? Did you find drug in his house?

If you think you are a Christian, from your writeup, you are not and you re heading to hell fire. Bitter truth.

Read again, and slowly this time. Hopefully you have the capacity to to comprehend.
The US authorities allege that Buruji was the drug kingpin. Buruji alleges that it was Adewale. He did not deny there was a Kasamu druglord.

Your tantrums cannot mask the reality of your heart, for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks (or fingers type, in this case).

I suggest you look deeply inwards and make peace with your creator, & quickly too.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by dederocs(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
If your life did not affect the people, humanity or make an impact on the populace, then your life is a waste, parasitic at best.
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by ModestGal(f): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
haryothosyn93:
In this country below are my observation:

1. We celebrate criminals as a role models

2. We vote criminals and drug Barrons into power

3. We justify things that are not unjust

4. We do act in the spirit of ignorance but 85% are intelligent

5. We promote illegality and paint it as legally

6. We no longer believe in ourselves and this has made us to put all our hope in the hands of all these thugs and criminals we call leaders

Nigeria will be great again!

God bless Nigeria!!

God bless all nairalands!!!
How will Nigeria be great?
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2020
masui:

LMAO. Gambling legacy. After he will tell us he doesn't have anything to do with drug dealings.

Please don't these two go together?

Am asking for a friend.
I hate gambling too with passion
But some people are making there fortune thru that. No doubt
It works for them
It doesn't work for me because I have zero interest
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Is that all?....… wink

Na wa o.....

Gambling is dangerous to our health....... grin
grin
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by ThatFairGuy: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2020
YorubaLord:
There's cleansing going on within the Yoruba Lands!

The gods are angry! angry The Spirit of Ojuelegba is angry! The ONLY sacrifice to atone his anger is to cleanse Yoruba Lands of bad eggs.

Ebora Owu... ee ni ye e! (In Ijebu dialect) angry

What befell Late Gov. Ajimobi, Senator Kashamu, Senator Oshinowo etc isn't ordinary and many more to come before the end of 2020. angry

Tinubu, Obanikoro, Melaye, Aregbesola, Bode George, Obasa, OBJ, Saraki, Fayose, Musiliu Akinsanya (Oluomo) etc... The gods are after you! You can ONLY deceive the messengers NOT, the gods. angry

May the Spirit of Fela (Anikulapo), Spirits of Ojuelegba haunt them all to their last generations! angry

Long live the Spirits of Ojuelegba! cool
Alarun opolo. Oti fa igbo

Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Whiteways: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Afritop:

And Politics to gather followers.
If Ogun State can elect this person as a senator, then they can elect a Kidnapper as a Governor

So who are you?
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Larrykaysail(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Exmilitant:
His hustle in life wasn't legit. And he was a lawmaker!!!
that is what people call street smart
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Odion2016(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:
Haba, these are not legacy now

We are waiting for your legacy...!!!
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Wait oo, i taught he was in a recent fight with Adebutu owner of premier lotto?
Are you sure his death is ordinary?
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Vivian16: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2020
what an impressive resume, Angel Michael reward him handsomely.
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Amanda4life: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

I BEG HELP ME TELL THEM.

I CAME HERE TO READ GREAT POSITIVE ACHIEVEMENT.

GUESS WHAT I SEE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Equitty15(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Kingzeez10:
Are you from Ìjẹ̀bú igbó?
no it's a school around ogijo, Ogun state.
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Olamialphonso(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2020
Do your have your fact about him? And do you even know him deep down�‍♂️ See it’s better for you to shut up pls
Afritop:

And Politics to gather followers.
If Ogun State can elect this person as a senator, then they can elect a Kidnapper as a Governor
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Olamialphonso(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Obj self go die one day because nobody is going to live forever
supportnija:
NO. 10 OBJ from his statement never forgive him
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by airminem(f): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2020
In 1998, Tinubu was a drug lord and a cartel leader. They were both early 40s when they were running the street with hard drugs. Now Buruji is dead. Tinubu is NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by bellotaofeek: 10:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Good history or none. He is gone
Re: Buruji Kashamu: 10 Things About The Late Ogun Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:
But who said these are legacies. Read the title again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Son, Afamefuna Graduates From North Texas University / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.