Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Igbo & Self-destruct Acts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo & Self-destruct Acts (1421 Views)

Let's Build An Igbo Self Help Movement From Nairaland / “BIAFRA” MUST DIE SO THAT IGBO SELF-DETERMINATION CAN LIVE - PART 1: SAHARA REPS / HOW NNAMDI KANU IS HOPING TO HINDER IGBO SELF-DETERMINATION (2) (3) (4)

Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BabaRamota1980: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Only last Tuesday, August 4, 2020, Yakasai was on the Arise TV where he also reiterated that it was the turn of Ndigbo. The elder statesman, however, warned against the Biafra agitation and polemics of a faction of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, which he said was not helping the Igbo course. He said: “I want to say that our compatriots from the South East should wake up and realise that Nnamdi Kanu will not be the type of people, who will take the presidency to the South East.” He reasoned that Ndigbo must appeal to, not insult their sensibilities, to have their trust.

In response to Yaksai and Nigerians, Igbo Leadership said this, among many other things -

While Pa Yakasai and several others have been quite mature and responsible in putting their concerns across, there are many, who are so illogical and insensitive in aggressively pushing the narrative that Ndigbo cannot be asking for the presidency and Biafra at the same time.

But then went on to agree with the illogical and insensitive argument with this statement

Therefore, I agree with Governor of Enugu State and National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo, that denying Ndigbo the presidency come 2023 is what could actually trigger an organic BiafraExit, not their election as president. Denying them the opportunity will make it clear that Ndigbo are unwanted and the political elites may have no option than succumb to the Biafra agitation. Otherwise, what will they go home to tell their people again?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/2023-biafra-agitation-and-mischaracterization-of-ndigbo/amp/

The article below was first published last week and serves as reference for the new article in this thread.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BabaRamota1980: 1:28am On Aug 09, 2020
The Igbo political elites will have no option than succumb to Biafra agitation. Do the political elites have a way to completely eradicate the Biafra agitation? Why are they making it a reserve for backup?

The illogical camp says Igbo elite are nursing divided loyalty. The elites responded in the affirmative! Wtf!

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by IduNaOba: 1:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Any day I come here and there is no Igbo hating thread I will do give away!
Igbo Amaka!
Igbo Amaka!!
Igbo Amaka!!!
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ.

21 Likes

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by MightySparrow: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Igbos don'! know what they want

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 09, 2020
Igbo Erika, Igbo bu enyi

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by Ezemust: 5:08am On Aug 09, 2020
Did'nt buhari play that card as well?BABOONS WILL BE SUCK IN BLOOD.Remember?

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by nedu666: 5:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Another lgbo thread by afonjas aka universal advisers,

supreme letter writers

17 Likes

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by Sonnyboom: 5:31am On Aug 09, 2020
I am mystified daily when I see igbo complain of hate, then I begin to wonder if a tribe can hate Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Ijaw Kanuri Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Chinese Indians South African n many others how can such a tribe be seeking loving. Do hate beget love in Igboland ?!

IduNaOba:
Any day I come here and there is no Igbo hating thread I will do give away!
Igbo Amaka!
Igbo Amaka!!
Igbo Amaka!!!
Gwazie ndị yard Ụnụ.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BabaRamota1980: 7:09am On Aug 09, 2020
MightySparrow:
No they dont. This particular instance is very annoying because Yaksai even pointed it to them what must happen to gain trust, and they do not deny his warning. So why responded in the opposite and end up vindicating those they called illogical naysayers? I dont get it. Sometimes their issue make my skin itch, I feel like im the one in their position, but im glad im not. Very annoying people.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Sonnyboom:
I am mystified daily when I see igbo complain of hate, then I begin to wonder if a tribe can hate Hausa Fulani Yoruba Ikwerre Ijaw Kanuri Arabs Malaysians Singaporeans Chinese Indians South African n many others how can such a tribe be seeking loving. Do hate beget love in Igboland ?!

Please stop regurgitating if you have nothing reasonable to say nah

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

No they dont. This particular instance is very annoying because Yaksai even pointed it to them what must happen to gain trust, and they do not deny his warning. So why responded in the opposite and end up vindicating those they called illogical naysayers? I dont get it. Sometimes their issue make my skin itch, I feel like im the one in their position, but im glad im not. Very annoying people.
Itch? I hope it's okiripoto and I hope you find a cure.
Haisafulani made a great spectacle subduing Yorubas in buhari government but none of you dared cry out even on a faceless forum as this. I don't know why this obsession with Ndigbo who rose from the ashes of the civil war to become one of the most successful tribes in every facets of life mostly through their own ingenuity.

Let me ask you sincerely, are you happy in this union called Nigeria? But you are too cowardly to take a firm stand! Today Yorubas want restructuring, tomorrow they want presidency! What do Yorubas really want?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2020
MightySparrow:
Today Yorubas want Oduduwa republic. Tomorrow they want restructuring. Next they want presidency.
What do yorubas really want?

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Babaramota80 go and face haisafulani. Na dem be alagbara like you. Leave Ndigbo alone to continue their groping in the dark. Leave Igbos alone Biko! These people rose from a civil war with Nigeria (only a lion heart tribe would confront a conglomerate of demons who had ganged up against her in a civil war to demand for her right no matter what, and they are still rebuilding their territory because the no Victor no vanguish rule was a sham! Your presidiot even called them 5% on international TV. Pls leave them alone!

Babaramota80, they say yoruba is the cord holding Nigeria together, when will you use your sophistication to revive this dying child? Time no dey again.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by AmuDimpka: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2020
No day goes without these guys from SW masturbating on Igbo matter

This monkey even woke up around 1.am in the morning to write about Igbo instead of getting a good night rest

This is to show that Igbo are taking away sleep from them ....

Are Igbo gods?

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by Dedetwo(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2020
MightySparrow:

Even if all drunk Nigerians agreed to zone the presidency of shithole called Nigeria to south east, the zeal to have Republic of Igbo land or Biafra must still grow. I prefer Republic of Igbo land to Nigeria any given morning.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by AmuDimpka: 7:53am On Aug 09, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Babaramota80 go and face haisafulani. Na dem be alagbara like you. Leave Ndigbo alone to continue their groping in the dark. Leave Igbos alone Biko! These people rose from a civil war with Nigeria (only a lion heart tribe would confront a conglomerate of demons who had ganged up against her in a civil war to demand for her right no matter what, and they are still rebuilding their territory because the no Victor no vanguish rule was a sham! Your presidiot even called them 5% on international TV. Pls leave them alone!

Babaramota80, they say yoruba is the cord holding Nigeria together, when will you use your sophistication to revive this dying child? Time no dey again.
the dude even woke up around 1am

Dude is loosing it, maybe he lost out on Igbo guy

LoL

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by ERockson: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Ipob are illogical set of cowards.No leflendor no erection, GEJ till 2023, Atiku is Cuming, They call Osinbajo and Yoruba second fiddle in Buhari administration still they are begging and ready to become VP in 2023, having being defeated in advance in 2023 like cowards

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by helinues: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2020
The op is very funny.

Is like asking weather itself our tomorrow would look like when weather is still scratching it's head about it.

They will continue demanding from Biafra to Presidency to Restructuring cos they are confused more than the weather..
Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by helinues: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2020
AmuDimpka:

LoL

How are you sure you are using the same time zone?

What do Igbo want?

Biafra?

Presidency?

Restructuring?

You guys should stop confusing thunder Bikonu
Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by gwafaeziokwu: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2020
BeardedMeat:
Itch? I hope it's okiripoto and I hope you find a cure.
Haisafulani made a great spectacle subduing Yorubas in buhari government but none of you dared cry out even on a faceless forum as this. I don't know why this obsession with Ndigbo who rose from the ashes of the civil war to become one of the most successful tribes in every facets of life mostly through their own ingenuity.

Let me ask you sincerely, are you happy in this union called Nigeria? But you are too cowardly to take a firm stand! Today Yorubas want restructuring, tomorrow they want presidency! What do Yorubas really want?

Don't mind him. Igbos have been their shield against Hausa Fulani. Very cunning people. They that have a thousand mouths and a million confused requests from Nigeria is worried about a people whose stand on national issues is an open secret for more than fifty years now.

The effontery of a yoruba or hausa man telling the Igbo man how to behave!! What insolence!

Nnamdi Kanu has been giving Nigeria the type of insults they deserved. Many useless people has been taking turns for years to insult Igbos, with non of our leaders interested in entering the mud with them. Today everyone is crying. If there had been mutual respect for all groups in Nigeria then a tribe of about 45 million people who have contributed immeasurably to the progress and growth of Nigeria, is not expected to beg for presidency. AND WE WILL NOT BEG!

If we are not qualified to lead Nigeria, then there is no point being Nigerians!!

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2020
I pray the rest of Nigerians never see the need to properly address the Biafran question. I hope they never do. As things continue to fall apart in the zoo, and the zoo continues to churn out disillusioned and bitter citizens on every side, one day one day, BOOOOOOOOM! Everything would erupt to the surface at the same time and even all the water in the Atlantic ocean won't be enough to quench the fire. By then, you babaramota80 would remember what you had the chance to do to prevent the conflagration, but instead wasted e
your energy punching shadows.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2020
This babaramota80 of a guy is so annoying!

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 8:07am On Aug 09, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Don't mind him. Igbos have been their shield against Hausa Fulani. Very cunning people. They that have a thousand mouths and a million confused requests from Nigeria is worried about a people whose stand on national issues is an open secret for more than fifty years now.

The effontery of a yoruba or hausa man telling the Igbo man how to behave!! What insolence!

Nnamdi Kanu has been giving Nigeria the type of insults they deserved. Many useless people has been taking turns for years to insult Igbos, with non of our leaders interested in entering the mud with them. Today everyone is crying. If there had been mutual respect for all groups in Nigeria then a tribe of about 45 million people who have contributed immeasurably to the progress and growth of Nigeria, is not expected to beg for presidency. AND WE WILL NOT BEG!

If we are not qualified to lead Nigeria, then there is no point being Nigerians!!
IF WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO LEAD NIGERIA, THEN THERE'S NO POINT...

Imagine telling my people how to behave! What impudence!

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2020
AmuDimpka:

LoL
His hatred for Igbos is pathological and I have always wondered what his grouse really is.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by AmuDimpka: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2020
BeardedMeat:
His hatred for Igbos is pathological and I have always wondered what his grouse really is.

I think that an igbo man snatched his girlfriend or out competed him in busiineess

For a man to deny his sleep , God given sleep to wake up such an ungodly hour to write about Igbo

Trust me , something is fundamentally wrong with him

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by AmuDimpka: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

How are you sure you are using the same time zone?

What do Igbo want?

Biafra?

Presidency?

Restructuring?

You guys should stop confusing thunder Bikonu

Ndi time zone... someone that is in Mushin writing

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by gwafaeziokwu: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2020
BeardedMeat:
IF WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO LEAD NIGERIA, THEN THERE'S NO POINT...

Imagine telling my people how to behave! What impudence!

Even northerners that should be on their knees begging Nigeria's forgiveness for turning this country into a war zone even after many years of military maladministration have the effontery to talk to Igbos who left government for them and focused on building up the economy.

Everyday, Igbos are insultive as if others are saints. Their only saviour is our elites that still have hope on the presidency. Once they are denied in 2023, the Biafra struggle will take a whole new dimension. I can't wait actually.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by helinues: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Stop using your present situation to judge others... undecided
Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by gwafaeziokwu: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2020
AmuDimpka:

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 8:18am On Aug 09, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I think that an igbo man snatched his girlfriend or out competed him in busiineess

For a man to deny his sleep , God given sleep to wake up such an ungodly hour to write about Igbo

That's just it.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by BeardedMeat(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2020
gwafaeziokwu:

Even northerners that should be on their knees begging Nigeria's forgiveness for turning this country into a war zone even after many years of military maladministration have the effontery to talk to Igbos who left government for them and focused on building up the economy.

Everyday, Igbos are insultive as if others are saints. Their only saviour is our elites that still have hope on the presidency. Once they are denied in 2023, the Biafra struggle will take a whole new dimension. I can't wait actually.
Those elites! Stupid elites! They are the reason why I don't comment on insults against Ndigbo on this forum.

Re: Igbo & Self-destruct Acts by gwafaeziokwu: 8:24am On Aug 09, 2020
AmuDimpka:

It's an obsession. grin

Who Else Notice How Powerful IPOB Is All Over the Nairaland? / Oshiomole Vs Oyegun As APC Chairman: Is Oshiomole Overrated? / Pro Oshiomole Lawmakers-elect Gone With Their Godfather- Obaseki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49