Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] (1451 Views)

Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / Nigerian Constitution Puzzle: Who Is Supposed To Register “Births” And “Deaths”? / Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 1:59am On Jul 07, 2021
I was thinking of something now when I was going through a thread and the guy was telling us how the Fulani kids in the North enjoy the oil money that the tribes of the niger delta are supposed to be enjoying and we are all following the pib news of the North taking 30% and almost 50% and giving the tribes in the niger delta 3%

I was thinking now saying to myself men this is some real-life ish, Niger delta region is supposed to be the real Arab money of Nigeria where they would have skyscrapers, kids driving Ferrari in the streets of Owerri,Warri,Uyo,Yenagoa,Port Harcourt, clean streets.no potholes and an awesome coastline, it is a shame and a big shame and thinking about it makes me mad

We must remember when I wrote about the black man here https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-black-man-is-mentally, the greedy black man have sold their people to be the Fulanis and I know soon just like they did to Alfred diete spiff, thee people would rise up and I am not mocking anyone I am just thinking about real and true life ish.. That place is supposed to be like Qatar or Dubai, traffic of the niger delta is supposed to be like those pictures below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKMUiIPdJ-E

https://www.biafranboys.org/niger-delta-is-supposed-to-be-arab

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by dared0637: 2:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Get a life you weirdo

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 2:01am On Jul 07, 2021
responding to the thread created RuudVanNisteroy

https://www.nairaland.com/6637525/arewa-boys-show-niger-deltabmc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 2:01am On Jul 07, 2021
dared0637:
Get a life you weirdo

how na?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 2:03am On Jul 07, 2021
dared0637:
Get a life you weirdo

i talk true na

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 2:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Heartbender
tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
captain8
SaintBishop
monogamy
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Meti99(m): 2:35am On Jul 07, 2021
K
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:41am On Jul 07, 2021
dared0637:
Get a life you weirdo
He said the obvious truth now, niger Delta should have been competing with big cities in the world like Dubai but unfortunately it's a shadow of itself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Domnique

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 07, 2021
dared0637:
Get a life you weirdo

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Nobody: 5:10am On Jul 07, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
He said the obvious truth now, niger Delta should have been competing with big cities in the world like Dubai but unfortunately it's a shadow of itself
cry
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2021
You are mentioning Arab but what about Congo, Sierra Leone, Venezuela, that have lots of oil but are drowned in poverty?

Having Oil doesn't guarantee in anyway that people will be wealthy, if Deltans wanted to imitate Arabs they would have encouraged foreign companies to drill their oil in exchange for payment instead of kidnapping the foreigners, destroying pipelines, fighting authorities...

Very poor business and political sense is why they can't be like Qatar or Saudi Arabia

P.s Dubai doesn't get money from oil
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by FreeIgbos: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2021
True talk my brother. Classic case of monkey dey work and baboon dey chop. I really pity these "our oyel" crew sufferhead. Big shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

cry
Don't you agree
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:
True talk my brother. Classic case of monkey dey work and baboon dey chop. I really pity these "our oyel" crew sufferhead. Big shame!!

lol... grin
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 11:26am On Jul 07, 2021
LordVoldermort:
You are mentioning Arab but what about Congo, Sierra Leone, Venezuela, that have lots of oil but are drowned in poverty?

Having Oil doesn't guarantee in anyway that people will be wealthy, if Deltans wanted to imitate Arabs they would have encouraged foreign companies to drill their oil in exchange for payment instead of kidnapping the foreigners, destroying pipelines, fighting authorities...

Very poor business and political sense is why they can't be like Qatar or Saudi Arabia

P.s Dubai doesn't get money from oil

mumu dubai used oil money to build tourist spots because they are smart unlike our people..venezuela is still better than your african country before maduro like buhari destroyed it
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2021
Iceyjayzz:

leave that yeye boy that is running from the truth..monogamy
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2021
captain8 we need you here tell us y your enclave is not like dubai
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

mumu dubai used oil money to build tourist spots because they are smart unlike our people..venezuela is still better than your african country before maduro like buhari destroyed it
You didn't contradict anything I said tho
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2021
LordVoldermort:

You didn't contradict anything I said tho

i did dubai was built with oil money,saudi and qatar as well..so what are you saying..stop giving excuses for your failures,one major problem of the black man instead of making things right he would start looking for whom to blame

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:

i did dubai was built with oil money,saudi and qatar as well..so what are you saying..stop giving excuses for your failures,one major problem of the black man instead of making things right he would start looking for whom to blame
Dubai has little oil, it's main source of income is commerce and tourism
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:

If I ask who is working and who is chopping?

Did Niger Delta build refineries for the oi?l did they mine it? did they try to make the oil valuable?

All they did was bomb pipelines, kidnap and scammers oil company producers because 'it is our oil' as if they put the oil in the ground.
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
LordVoldermort:

whic kind coconut head bi this?which money did they use to build it?why cant you people do the same,which commerce?
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by esnbrutality: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
See zombie reasoning?

So the desert was transformed into a beautiful landscape via terrorism and almajiri Thinking abi??

Guy go and read about the Dubai transformation and understand that "oil" was judiciously used to transform a desolate region into a financial and tourist point.

They didnt encourage "Cow grazing and hisbah foolishness" in Dubai...

Do you know that girls wear "mini skirts" in Dubai??

Keep going to Dubai for tourism and be rest assured that soon your arid and desolate North will be training ground for useless terrorists.

LordVoldermort:

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2021
esnbrutality:
See zombie reasoning?

So the desert was transformed into a beautiful landscape via terrorism and almajiri Thinking abi??

Guy go and read about the Dubai transformation and understand that "oil" was judiciously used to transform a desolate region into a financial and tourist point.

They didnt encourage "Cow grazing and hisbah foolishness" in Dubai...

Do you know that girls wear "mini skirts" in Dubai??

Keep going to Dubai for tourism and be rest assured that soon your arid and desolate North will be training ground for useless terrorists.

thank you for injecting some sense into the coconut oyel head

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Why did all Ijaw boys run away from this wonderful thread

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2021
Richmond500 come and talk here
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:
Richmond500 come and talk here
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by fozapi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8 Monogamy where you
Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Idiko1: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:
I was thinking of something now when I was going through a thread and the guy was telling us how the Fulani kids in the North enjoy the oil money that the tribes of the niger delta are supposed to be enjoying and we are all following the pib news of the North taking 30% and almost 50% and giving the tribes in the niger delta 3%

I was thinking now saying to myself men this is some real-life ish, Niger delta region is supposed to be the real Arab money of Nigeria where they would have skyscrapers, kids driving Ferrari in the streets of Owerri,Warri,Uyo,Yenagoa,Port Harcourt, clean streets.no potholes and an awesome coastline, it is a shame and a big shame and thinking about it makes me mad

We must remember when I wrote about the black man here https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-black-man-is-mentally, the greedy black man have sold their people to be the Fulanis and I know soon just like they did to Alfred diete spiff, thee people would rise up and I am not mocking anyone I am just thinking about real and true life ish.. That place is supposed to be like Qatar or Dubai, traffic of the niger delta is supposed to be like those pictures below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKMUiIPdJ-E

https://www.biafranboys.org/niger-delta-is-supposed-to-be-arab

Stupidity is one of the worst things to afflict a human being on earth. The so-called Niger Delta elites were treated like mad dog by the northern region political elites. The fools from Niger Delta were brainwashed to believe Igbo man and woman were their problems. Northern region political elites discovered the foolishness in the so-called Niger Delta people which likened to throwing a initial slightly salted meat to the dog as a diversionary bait and followed it up with mere bones. Any Igbo person who wants to be compatriots with these jackasses who parade themselves as "Niger Deltans" should be publicly shot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Is Supposed To Be The Arab Money In Nigeria[video] by Monogamy: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2021
fozapi:
Captain8 Monogamy where you

See, dey your lane and don't carry your trolling come my side or you might regret it.

Dey your lane

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World / Freed Tegina Islamiyya Pupils Eat Nice Meals In Government House (Photos) / Kogi Approved As Oil Producing State (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.