Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos (2891 Views)

Oba Of Benin Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu (Photos & Videos) / Shuwa Arabs In Lagos Declare Support For Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2020
GraGra247:
The woman should be heavily fined for child abuse.

Abegi!

During your time did your parents give you chance to negotiate like this boy? Was it not turning stick they lashed you with. Who suied them? Free the woman jor. tongue
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by FlordFlorez(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2020
Lioness: loud roars...
Cubs: mummy, calm down...

1 Like

Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by dazzlingd(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2020
Ategberoson:
that boy will grow up to be a Genius, his parents don't know who they gave birth to yet.

they should give him all mental, psychological and financial support to accomplished his dream

There are millions of nigerian kids out there with potentials.
Why should one kid be given a special treatment every time social media gives them sudden fame?
The special treat and fame ends in few weeks.
The country is just sick killing dreams of nigerians....enough of these sudden rush for fame, schools should be well equipped with modern facilities that is affordable and accessible to every kid.
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by InfernoNig: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2020
2 seconds, everywhere burst
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Grace of God is all I see.

1 Like

Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by Ategberoson(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2020
dazzlingd:

There are millions of nigerian kids out there with potentials.
Why should one kid be given a special treatment every time social media gives them sudden fame?
The special treat and fame ends in few weeks.
The country is just sick killing dreams of nigerians....enough of these sudden rush for fame, schools should be well equipped with modern facilities that is affordable and accessible to every kid.

I'm advising his parents Oga not govt. if you don't understand something, ask

stop reading post upside down
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2020
GraGra247:
The woman should be heavily fined for child abuse.
if my kids frustrate you, shouting and spanking will be the least of your worries so I don't spank or shout, I just quarantine them without toys inside a room, they tend to behave themselves by themself
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by redsun(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2020
Ategberoson:
that boy will grow up to be a Genius, his parents don't know who they gave birth to yet.

they should give him all mental, psychological and financial support to accomplished his dream

How can they give him all that you mentioned when his is better than theirs? He is most likely has been watching some good foreign cartoons because emotional intelligence is dead in Nigeria. It is not prevalent anywhere- homes, schools, churches, government, workplaces, hospitals and streets.
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by GraGra247(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2020
southniyikaye:
if my kids frustrate you, shouting and spanking will be the least of your worries so I don't spank or shout, I just quarantine them without toys inside a room, they tend to behave themselves by themself

You my friend are the only sensible person on this thread.

I've tried fruitlessly to convince brutal and wicked parents and individuals that there are many ways to disciple kids without spanking and torturing them in inhuman ways.
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by Kissiemu(m): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2020
Make Dem no make audio promises give this boy n him family o!

We never recover from Success own
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by Ategberoson(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2020
redsun:

How can they give him all that you mentioned when his is better than theirs? He is most likely has been watching some good foreign cartoons because emotional intelligence is dead in Nigeria. It is not prevalent anywhere- homes, schools, churches, government, workplaces, hospitals and streets.

his parents has really tried but mental development go beyond that most especially when he's aging to a grown up guy
Re: Mummy 'calm Down' Finally Meets Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-olu (photos by BUGOFF(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Calmdownfamily//king for sale.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Waives 13 Billion Tax For Air Peace / Senator Ali Ndume Raises N200M To Purchase Nomination Form For Amaechi / Ugo Ugokwe Is Not A Fake Pastor, Nairaland Should Be Wary Of Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.