Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu (73907 Views)

Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics) / Charly Boy Meets With Bobrisky (Photos) / Burna Boy Meets Kanye West At Paris Fashion Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by sylve11: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mogajunior:
Finally God picked their call. Never give up on yourself. It can happen in ways you least expect. Is not by hard work all the time.

Na so. Nor be by hard work all the time.... cool

2 Likes

Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by bewla(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mikora:
The boy don hammer
Million that don't have access to internet done suffer
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by freemi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwadabira222:
Nothing spectacular bout the boy joor
yelousy. Lols
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Daewoobadmus(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
There is something spectacular about the little boy
At his age he has the ability to hypnotize, persuade and disuade already....
Me personally if i see that small boy i go add am join huzzle kingdom (HK)..

Exactly my nigggar
Do not despise the days of your little beginning
2 seconds every where fit bust
To all my niggarzz.... continue the huzzle.... everywhere go good just now
After all nor be stone we dey cook na beans very soon he go don

Damn NigGar
Issoright
cheesy
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by 12inchess: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jobless governor. Almost everyone is unemployed in Lagos cos of pandemic. Schools are closed. And somehow this is priority?
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by nathpope(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwadabira222:

OGA, CALM DOWN.....JUST CALM DOWN.. grin grin grin
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Oluwadare: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwadabira222:
you mean you couldn't see that leadership skills in that boy. The ability to calm down the pandemonium around him. The boy was standing before his mother about to be punished , at that point un time, he's supposed to be completely in phobia state, yet he keeps telling his mother to calm down. He even demonstrated how his mother should sit down and relax. Go and watch that short video again. You will understand.

1 Like

Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Brightstar10: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
The boy was cited as an example in my church today
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Nwaezeson(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwadabira222:
sure but God have decided to answer their prayers through simple prayer which is CALM DOWN to all the disappointed heart out there please CALM DOWN
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by danielbello(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Congratulations
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by OgbeniSamm(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Scholarship don sure be that.
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Femeto: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sanwo-Olu no fit host them for office na Airport him dey meet them.

1 Like

Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by ikorodureporta: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Pointus Pilate De Puppet Master cheesy
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by KingRollins01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
You you see as this life be? If you calm down, one dey you go dine with governors. #CalmDownLagosians
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by DonroxyII: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
muchroom:
Governor of Lagos State, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has kept his promise to meet with ‘mommy calm down’ internet sensation, Oreofeoluwa Lawal-Babalola.

Last month, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu expressed his desire to meet little Preofeoluwa after his ‘calm down’ video went viral.

He noted that the exchange between the little boy and his mother was funny, adding that it depicts the efforts parents put in moulding children into responsible adults.

Governor Sanwo-Olu met the boy and his family yesterday, and he utilized the opportunity to reiterate the need for Lagosians to keep calm and follow all the COVID-19 safety measures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLx0Zbfovn0

https://www.gistreel.com/mommy-calm-down-boy-and-his-family-meets-lagos-governor-jide-sanwo-olu-photos-video
U see life ... Nigeria and Fraud. cheesy .... Na so this small banny use calm down fraud against ihm mama tey Blow oooo grin .... Imagine this little boy eeeeeee grin

Digital life is a very sweet life .... all those lielie wey we lie for our parents in the mid 90s pass this boy own but no phone to camera person.... cheesy

I wish this boy absolute success , greatness and more of the brain cheesy
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by melviniyke2002(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwadabira222:
bad belle...enemy of progress....God can pick any body call anyway he likes.....
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by trumpcoat(m): 2:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is a good news for his parents
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Xpol: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mogajunior:
Finally God picked their call. Never give up on yourself. It can happen in ways you least expect. Is not by hard work all the time.
not by hard work ohhh contrary to many people's beliefs. Without God's intervention your hard work is nothing #grace.
it's Xpol again

1 Like

Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by 7lives: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kingpele:
grin grin some might think they are showing off, or taking undue advantage of the young guy, some have even said they are seeking tooo much attention from the public... But for me all i see is an intelligent boy that was smart enough to avoid painful experience... If we all could be this smart in our daily life , we will be able to overcome some if not all our chellenges in life.... My dear that small boy deserve to be celebrated cus of his diplomatic wisdom and smartness

Most people making ugly comments are the same people who prefer brawn to brain.
See what humility, diplomacy and crisis management had earned the young man.
Instead of learning a thing or two from the dude, they will rather kill themselves trying to show how tough they are.
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Bimpe29: 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Future star
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by leckzyb(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kingpele:
grin grin some might think they are showing off, or taking undue advantage of the young guy, some have even said they are seeking tooo much attention from the public... But for me all i see is an intelligent boy that was smart enough to avoid painful experience... If we all could be this smart in our daily life , we will be able to overcome some if not all our chellenges in life.... My dear that small boy deserve to be celebrated cus of his diplomatic wisdom and smartness

How many of us can even speak up when we were his age not talk of telling our parent to calm down in the face of punishment. The boy earned my respect and you as well for this wonderful comment
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by fam2806: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
I have watched you closely in recent time and it is obvious you have nothing to offer the people of Lagos all this showmanship is a clear deviation on real issues facing the Lagos people. Oga wake up from sleep
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by erinalex: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Emmaomotob:
You recognize senseless people when they start quoting a book their parents handed over to them. Though I believe spanking a child and even insults are useful correctional tools, and serve as good medium for introducing a child to the world as it is. Nevertheless, it does more harm than good when misapplied, making the child docile, accept incorrect philosophy ignorantly passed e.g Christianity, without excepting child abuse.

You are more senseless than I initially thought.

In the video of "mum calm down ", that u watched; did you see any misapplication of the rules ?

The little boy even claimed later, that his mummy didn't beat him eventually.

So where did you see the abuse ?

Senseless human being, trying to create a mountain out of a mole.

Continue to cry more than the bereaved, that's d only way you can get attention.

If you had discipline parents u wouldn't have talked this way.

Obviously you had nobody to train and guide u, while growing up.

Beating is part of training..... Leave it or take it.

Stupid and uncultured being

1 Like

Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oluwadare:
you mean you couldn't see that leadership skills in that boy. The ability to calm down the pandemonium around him. The boy was standing before his mother about to be punished , at that point un time, he's supposed to be completely in phobia state, yet he keeps telling his mother to calm down. He even demonstrated how his mother should sit down and relax. Go and watch that short video again. You will understand.
Leadership skills indeed.

Having considered the drama in the short video, I just pray he's able to put his 'over-smartnesstongue' to good use. His mom was doing the needful. And I wish the fame doesn't distract his mom from disciplining him whenever she needs to.
I'm happy for him though. He's not better than his mates,,, he's just lucky

@erinalex,,,, God bless!
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by ajl: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mogajunior:

So, what does this have to do with "God picking your call" like this a business transaction or a contract awarding event? An average Nigerian is demented without realizing it.
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by bruno47(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
CreativeJob:
God has finally picked their call.Your Logo is your identity, it is the first thing that catches the attention of your customers, get a 3D logo and a free letter head design for your brand or business for just 3K only. You get the png, jpeg, Pdf, and raw file. My whatsapp link is in my signature.
Can u inbox me personally am interested
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by bizhop01: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Another comedy skip loading, this time will be daddy calm down.
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by jUeLiZ: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
this life no just balance at all
Re: 'Mommy Calm Down’ Boy Meets Governor Sanwo-Olu by InfernoNig: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
lekki1444:
i am not understanding, do you think the governor will give them millions of naira ?

What do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Jombo's 40th Birthday Party: Thrown Inside Pool By Ini Edo / DJ Arafat's Corpse Dug Up By Fans (Video Photos) / Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.