Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 (26700 Views)

Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by One4me: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Codes151:
god forbid an impotent element.

If zoning favors south?
We have the lion in priming.

Ask Saraki, who was the lion

What makes a V.P impotent, if not the constitution?
What did Alex Ekwueme do when he was V.P? shocked

Who is the Lion you are referring to?
Is it Okorocha? grin grin
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by bigfish3k: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
supereagle:

What is the confusion there? Go back to memory lane, two Yoruba men contested in 1999.
You are still confused
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by One4me: 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
PierreAbutu:

Gallery, not galary

Na Gallary, that is how we Yiibos pronouce it!
Just like 'Oiyhel' for Oil. grin grin
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
One4me:

I wont support the candidacy of Tinubu, for a few reasons:

1) His legacy in Lagos created all these[b] Thugs and street Urchins[/b] and it has infected all areas of Yorubaland such that "MOST" of Yoruba Youths dont learn work, dont go to school properly, do do apprenticeship and are devoid of any Skills to live on.
The result is t[b]he horde of miscreants who live by selling their ancestral lands to the highest bidders[/b] (Igbos, because they are the ones who get easy money from drugs, counterfieting, kidnapping, armed robbery and many other criminalities) and that is why Igbos can be laying claim to Lagos.
The "Omo ako'tiletas" that Tinubu created have sold what their parents labourd for, because they were turned to worthless Political thugs by Tinubu

2) Tinubu has shown extreme greed in his unquenchable acquisition of public properties and resources, so much so that all the LGAS on Lagos are undeveloped because once the Chairmen remove Tinubu's cut, they just loot the rest.
He continues to leech Lagos, using LCC, Alpha Beta, etc Just too greedy while Lagos is detoriorating.

3) Tinubu's ambition to be President (nothing wrong in wanting to be President though) has made him insensitive to the plight of the South West, all he wants is his own personal ambition and judging from what happened in Ondo, When Pa Fasanranti's daughter (Mrs Olakuntin) was slain by Fulani herdsmen, Tibubu, for his own selfish ambition and good place with Northerners, came and insult the aged man by saying he was looking for the hoof/foot stamps of the Cows, more than a wekk after the incident happened. Moreover, do the killers take their Cows along when they go to invade and kill people? It shows he would sell-out Yorubas, if made president

4) People in the SW follow Tinubu because he had so much stolen their wealth and has a lot of Thugs and killers on his payroll such that to oppose him will be almost futile and even deadly.
But a leader may be feared, that does not mean he is respected.
In a free and fair election, Tinubu will be shocked about how much the SW resent his greed and power grab.
His Greed is so much that it is his family (Wife, Children, inlaws, etc) that are controlling everything in Lagos

5) Other Nigerians (Northerners and Easterners know some of these things about Tinubu and would not support his candidacy with their votes, so Tinubu if chosen, will end up wasting the chances of the SW at clinching the Presidency as he lacks a national Support.

6) Tinubu, due to his selfish ambition, has kept on sabotaging the efforts of other Yorubas in Buhari's Govt, because he sees their rising profile as a threat to his own ambition.
He did it to Fashola, he did it many times to the current V.P, Pastor Yemi Osinbajo and any other Yoruba he thinks thei rprofile are rising. Such internal saboteur should not be trusted with ultimate Power.

But all these does not mean Tinubu,, the Jagaban Borgu, Lion of Bourdillon is not an asset to the SW, infact, his intelligence, astuteness and political strategising is unparalleled! His knowledge and sagacity is still important and required in the Yoruba nation but l think he will be best suited (if his selfish ambition will allow) to be a King-maker, the real power behind the curtain, one who directs and controls the levers of Power, even when not in power.
And l agree that his ruthlessness may be required to tackle the "Cabal" but that can be easily achieved by PYO too, the same way Buhari too brought all his Cabal into Aso Rock. More on that in the future. undecided

I know he is a smart dude and will see the handwriting on the wall and not make a fool of his reverence by putting himself forward

It is very easy to demistify a powerful person like him, if care is not taken.
BTW, if there is anyone Igbos fear the most, it is Tinubu, the guy is their eternal nightmare. grin grin

I think Osinbajo is decisive, very smart, trustworthy, honest to a promise and very asteutely intelligent, far more than anyone l have seen in Nigeria's Politics in recent times. Look at the way he solved the ND Crisis when Buhari was away in London Hospital, how he calmed the restive ND, how he brought the IPOb to the table fo discussion....... until Buhari came back and his Cabal people scattered everything with their evil ways.
He can stand his ground due to his extreme knowledge and would make a good President for Nigeria, a smart Law Proffessor, like President Obama.

Just my opinion.
[/s] What a waste of time
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by One4me: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Igbovibes270:
It's either full inclusiveness by giving the Igbos the president or full secession by allowing the Igbos have their Biafra, are there no credible Igbos in APC, Nigeria will break by force if Igbos are not giving the tickets in 2023 regardless of the political platform or we should be allowed to conduct a refredum, those who wants to stay in this evil contraption can stay

Talk is Cheap, we have heard this NOISE before, especially when Nnamdi Kanu said he has acquired Missles, Nuclear Bombs and Biafran Marines, all na wash!
Na rolling in the mud with Operation Phyton Dance, under the command of Buhari's Fulani Soldiers end am. grin grin

Anger is not a strategy
, Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by One4me: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
IspitonCowards:
What a waste of time

From an empty head like you, it has to be now. grin
No surprises there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by blackgold90(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpatialKing:

Today Tinubu for presidency
Tomorrow Osinbajo for presidency

Yorubas are getting confused already

Tinny don't have presidential flavour, he is most likely to present a candidate from South west that he will control
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
One4me:

From an empty head like you, it has to be now. grin
No surprises there. undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by blackgold90(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
okefrancis:
It's better South South and South East support the only true man who can move Nigeria up and the person is VP osinbajo

We shall support a northern.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
One4me:

Talk is Cheap, we have heard this NOISE before, especially when Nnamdi Kanu said he has acquired Missles, Nuclear Bombs and Biafran Marines, all na wash!
Na rolling in the mud with Operation Phyton Dance, under the command of Buhari's Fulani Soldiers end am. grin grin

Anger is not a strategy
, Bro.
[/s] yeroba revolution now protesters eating grass grin

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by danilmo: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2020
One4me:

I wont support the candidacy of Tinubu, for a few reasons:

1) His legacy in Lagos created all these[b] Thugs and street Urchins[/b] and it has infected all areas of Yorubaland such that "MOST" of Yoruba Youths dont learn work, dont go to school properly, do do apprenticeship and are devoid of any Skills to live on.
The result is t[b]he horde of miscreants who live by selling their ancestral lands to the highest bidders[/b] (Igbos, because they are the ones who get easy money from drugs, counterfieting, kidnapping, armed robbery and many other criminalities) and that is why Igbos can be laying claim to Lagos.
The "Omo ako'tiletas" that Tinubu created have sold what their parents labourd for, because they were turned to worthless Political thugs by Tinubu

2) Tinubu has shown extreme greed in his unquenchable acquisition of public properties and resources, so much so that all the LGAS on Lagos are undeveloped because once the Chairmen remove Tinubu's cut, they just loot the rest.
He continues to leech Lagos, using LCC, Alpha Beta, etc Just too greedy while Lagos is detoriorating.

3) Tinubu's ambition to be President (nothing wrong in wanting to be President though) has made him insensitive to the plight of the South West, all he wants is his own personal ambition and judging from what happened in Ondo, When Pa Fasanranti's daughter (Mrs Olakuntin) was slain by Fulani herdsmen, Tibubu, for his own selfish ambition and good place with Northerners, came and insult the aged man by saying he was looking for the hoof/foot stamps of the Cows, more than a wekk after the incident happened. Moreover, do the killers take their Cows along when they go to invade and kill people? It shows he would sell-out Yorubas, if made president

4) People in the SW follow Tinubu because he had so much stolen their wealth and has a lot of Thugs and killers on his payroll such that to oppose him will be almost futile and even deadly.
But a leader may be feared, that does not mean he is respected.
In a free and fair election, Tinubu will be shocked about how much the SW resent his greed and power grab.
His Greed is so much that it is his family (Wife, Children, inlaws, etc) that are controlling everything in Lagos

5) Other Nigerians (Northerners and Easterners know some of these things about Tinubu and would not support his candidacy with their votes, so Tinubu if chosen, will end up wasting the chances of the SW at clinching the Presidency as he lacks a national Support.

6) Tinubu, due to his selfish ambition, has kept on sabotaging the efforts of other Yorubas in Buhari's Govt, because he sees their rising profile as a threat to his own ambition.
He did it to Fashola, he did it many times to the current V.P, Pastor Yemi Osinbajo and any other Yoruba he thinks thei rprofile are rising. Such internal saboteur should not be trusted with ultimate Power.

But all these does not mean Tinubu,, the Jagaban Borgu, Lion of Bourdillon is not an asset to the SW, infact, his intelligence, astuteness and political strategising is unparalleled! His knowledge and sagacity is still important and required in the Yoruba nation but l think he will be best suited (if his selfish ambition will allow) to be a King-maker, the real power behind the curtain, one who directs and controls the levers of Power, even when not in power.
And l agree that his ruthlessness may be required to tackle the "Cabal" but that can be easily achieved by PYO too, the same way Buhari too brought all his Cabal into Aso Rock. More on that in the future. undecided

I know he is a smart dude and will see the handwriting on the wall and not make a fool of his reverence by putting himself forward

It is very easy to demistify a powerful person like him, if care is not taken.
BTW, if there is anyone Igbos fear the most, it is Tinubu, the guy is their eternal nightmare. grin grin

I think Osinbajo is decisive, very smart, trustworthy, honest to a promise and very asteutely intelligent, far more than anyone l have seen in Nigeria's Politics in recent times. Look at the way he solved the ND Crisis when Buhari was away in London Hospital, how he calmed the restive ND, how he brought the IPOb to the table fo discussion....... until Buhari came back and his Cabal people scattered everything with their evil ways.
He can stand his ground due to his extreme knowledge and would make a good President for Nigeria, a smart Law Proffessor, like President Obama.

Just my opinion.

Oboy eh.. grin well I must agree Tinubu has his own flaws, despite his political and leadership accumen, he is also a human who can make silly wants but meanwhile despite all this his Lagos political contribution to Lagos state government as a then Governor has set a pace and brought Lagos more lime light, he is a rougue, a thief , a crook, a Developer, a technocrat, a master planner, educated politician all in one...

having thug,(can u b a kingmaker without the support of both agbero and gentlemen in with u? )

The fact is what is the result of all this flaws he has??
Breed more thug as u said
breed someone like Osinbanjo,Fashola and co many political technocrat.
none of them are saint..

If not for his Rugged and brilliancy, APC will never come to life , the strwnght to wrestle power for almighty PDP, my brother u can't be a gentleman and archieve political weight like Tinubu.

Tinubu is just a combination of Military +Democrat+Technocrat.

The Osinbanjo ure saying ,can he control/silent fumes in the Senate or House of Rep, Nddc, can he give strict warning?? just look at the mess in NDDC alone, my brother Osinbanjo has no grassroot weight to handle politician stupidity. U think Akpabio will have mind to say such rubbish, baba review tinubu cabinet as governor and thank me later. He ll treat many politician/cabal fuckup becajse he has many sons in power, tbey ll not want to see his red eyes ni eh..

u think Tinubu will b in power and NDDC wont sheat in their trouser ni?? or herdsmen/bomo-haram will not relax??

Although anyone of them as the case may be but I believe if Tinubu want to come out as expected, even Osinbanjo will b happy to have tinubu in power.. Forget his flaws, Nigeria need Tinubu more than he need Nigeria o. just been realistic..

Make a little recap to wen Tinubu was Lagos governor and make ur review abt his dexterous and political sagacity. Jagaban himself..

shallom.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by One4me: 1:47am On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
[s][/s]

C'mmon...

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by One4me: 1:49am On Aug 10, 2020
IspitonCowards:
[s][/s] yeroba revolution now protesters eating grass grin

Not as bad as this!

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by One4me: 2:02am On Aug 10, 2020
danilmo:

Oboy eh.. grin well I must agree Tinubu has his own flaws, despite his political and leadership accumen, he is also a human who can make silly wants but meanwhile despite all this his Lagos political contribution to Lagos state government as a then Governor has set a pace and brought Lagos more lime light, he is a rougue, a thief , a crook, a Developer, a technocrat, a master planner, educated politician all in one...

having thug,(can u b a kingmaker without the support of both agbero and gentlemen in with u? )

The fact is what is the result of all this flaws he has??
Breed more thug as u said
breed someone like Osinbanjo,Fashola and co many political technocrat.
none of them are saint..

If not for his Rugged and brilliancy, APC will never come to life , the strwnght to wrestle power for almighty PDP, my brother u can't be a gentleman and archieve political weight like Tinubu.

Tinubu is just a combination of Military +Democrat+Technocrat.

The Osinbanjo ure saying ,can he control/silent fumes in the Senate or House of Rep, Nddc, can he give strict warning?? just look at the mess in NDDC alone, my brother Osinbanjo has no grassroot weight to handle politician stupidity. U think Akpabio will have mind to say such rubbish, baba review tinubu cabinet as governor and thank me later. He ll treat many politician/cabal fuckup becajse he has many sons in power, tbey ll not want to see his red eyes ni eh..

u think Tinubu will b in power and NDDC wont sheat in their trouser ni?? or herdsmen/bomo-haram will not relax??

Although anyone of them as the case may be but I believe if Tinubu want to come out as expected, even Osinbanjo will b happy to have tinubu in power.. Forget his flaws, Nigeria need Tinubu more than he need Nigeria o. just been realistic..

Make a little recap to wen Tinubu was Lagos governor and make ur review abt his dexterous and political sagacity. Jagaban himself..

shallom.

I agree with most of the things you posted about Tinubu and l also mentioned some of his "assets" in my post.
He is no doubt, a Pillar in hi sown right.

But winning a NATIONAL election goes beyond all that, ACCEPTABILITY has to be across board!
This is the area where l think TINUBU will fall short.
Remember that OBJ, even as an Ex-Head of State, Ex-President, has an "acceptability problem" in the SW of Nigeria in 1999 and he didnot even score 5% in the SW.
Can Tinubu score enough Votes in the other regions of Nigeria, to swing the vote for APC? That is the question that will be on the miond of most people.

Comparatively, Osinbajo has acceptance in the SS, has in the SW, has in the North, it is only in the East (and that is just sheer hatred for anything Yoruba, sam will apply to Tinubu, if not worse!) tha he may struggle with Votes but he wont lose more than the usual 5% there.

Now, imagine if Tinubu is the current V.P under Buhari, what do you think he would have done better than PYO?
Nothing! grin
The fact remains that the V.P position is just a decoration, especially for a President who si power drunk!
What did Atiku do under OBJ in his first term? What happened to him in his second term when he tried to flex muscle? Was he not rendered useless by the President?
What did Alex Ekwueme do under Shagari that be the errand boy?

What did Sambo do under Jonathan or did youforget that his nickname was "Mute Button"? grin
So, one cannot use the performance of V.P's to judge a person.

But the "steel of PYO" can be glimpsed from the swiftness with which he dealt with Kingibe, with the National Intelligence D.G, the Niger Delta agitation and other knotty issues. Even when Buhari could not go to the SE, it was PYO that went to calm frayed nerves.
He is just acting his role now, when he gets real power, with his knowledge and intelligence, he will be ruthless with these criminals.
Dont dare that Ijebu man o
. grin

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 10, 2020
One4me:

Not as bad as this!
yeroba backwardness

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 10, 2020
One4me:

C'mmon...
Ibadan A cry for help

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 10, 2020
after placing the country in far more irretrievable debt than PDP did n 16 years grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by SpatialKing(m): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2020
danilmo:

Either of them is OK . Yoruba has enough presidential sellable candidates that are united.
Just like your English has enough errors

1 Like

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 3:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Igbovibes270:
It's either full inclusiveness by giving the Igbos the president or full secession by allowing the Igbos have their Biafra, are there no credible Igbos in APC, Nigeria will break by force if Igbos are not giving the tickets in 2023 regardless of the political platform or we should be allowed to conduct a refredum, those who wants to stay in this evil contraption can stay

Herein lies the Fundamental problem.

Why do Igbos, despite the hateful rubbish from IPOB and its followers in the past 6 years, think the Nigerians they insulted and antagonized endlessly owe them any political favours?

Why do you think you deserve to be "given" or "allowed" anything from these same people you attacked, maligned & called unprintable names for years? Do you think we suffer from total memory loss? Amnesia?

Do you even understand how delusional that sounds? Do you know anything in politics at all? Even the referendum/secession you seek will never be achieved without diplomacy except through a bloody war. Blackmail/grandstanding is dead on arrival so you had better disinfect your minds and mouths & start restrategizing and building bridges for 2039 Presidency or Biafra if you don't want your children to inherit the wailing.

Wake up to reality or keep wailing.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 3:48am On Aug 10, 2020
galaxy2020:
If APC fails to give the ticket to South East, PDP will field Atiku and power will remain in the north.

We will vote a southerner regardless. Atiku will be rejected again and this time it will be final. Did he not lose his own polling unit the last time?

You still don't understand how we play politics.

You will be shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by oyatz(m): 5:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Is Tinubu= South?

Buddy0:
I can't say am not surprised... But does that mean elrufai is backing tinubu
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by oyatz(m): 5:45am On Aug 10, 2020
But Gov Nasir El-Rufai is not a Yoruba man neither did he mentioned Yoruba, so how did you manage to bring the Yorubas into this?

Individuals may be greedy but not a whole ethnic group but your hatred for the Yorubas won't make you to reason well.

Odingo1:
Yorubas are too greedy, there is nothing like power should go to South, it should be power should go to South East if we want a peaceful one Nigeria.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by oyatz(m): 5:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Support Atiku and leave the SW out of your worries.

WarriFirstSon:

My guy. SW should not think of the presidency if we want to talk about fairness. Are they the only region in south? Jonathan (SS) was president and then, Osinbajo (SW) is the vice, which region do you think should take the president? It is either SS or SE. SS contributing over 90% of our revenue is justified. SE invisibility in Aso rock should be brought to a halt. SW have dragged the whole south to peril every time, and lack what it takes to move this country forward. They keep supporting abo.ki every time they abo.ki keep using you guys.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by oyatz(m): 5:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Is any Yoruba candidate stopping you from buying forms and contesting for the presidency?

Ezennwa:
hmm!

It's Igbo turn, don't tell me you Yorubas are this wicked.

Osinbajo who is currently the vice president of Nigeria is also nursing another ambition. This is greediness of the millennium.

Northerners have said that "greed will not kill Yoruba people, but Igbos have known better

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by oyatz(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2020
You don't know how political parties operate.

A Geo-Political zone can not chose presidential candidate for any serious major party that hope to win.

Candidates from the SE can contest for the tickets of both APC and PDP but that doesn't mean candidates from other regions such as Atiku, Tambuwal, Osinbajo, Amaechi or Tinubu won't be able allowed by their parties to contest for the tickets.

Marlboro1:

SW had 8 years under Obasanjo and SS had 6 years under Jonathan. SE should present candidates for APC and PDP in the interest of fairness.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by oyatz(m): 6:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Congratulations.

You have a constitutional right to support any candidate you like but the SW voters also have the same rights to support any candidate they like without been called names.

SW candidates also have rights to contest for the presidency in 2023.

ovie8200:

We will not support any man from south west. Will support PDP north.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Coldie(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Igbovibes270:
When u talk anyhow and without direction nobody will ever take u serious

1 Like

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Anago55: 6:55am On Aug 10, 2020
QuotaSystem:

We will vote a southerner regardless. Atiku will be rejected again and this time it will be final. Did he not lose his own polling unit the last time?

You still don't understand how we play politics.

You will be shocked.
. You abokis Sabi play politics well well, look at the way you guys are pushing Yoruba into political Oblivion by pushing them to put forward Tinubu or Osinbanjo while you go ahead to vote in one of your own from another party. to even think that yorubas are falling for this gimmick makes one question yorubas much talked about sophistication. Buhari was able to beat Atiku in 2019 with a margin less than 3million despite his cult like followers in the north. imagine what happens when Atiku stands against a southerner and a Yoruba man whose loyalty to the north is questionable

Anyway, let's continue watching as the drama unfolds
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
. You abokis Sabi play politics well well, look at the way you guys are pushing Yoruba into political Oblivion by pushing them to put forward Tinubu or Osinbanjo while you go ahead to vote in one of your own from another party. to even think that yorubas are falling for this gimmick makes one question yorubas much talked about sophistication. Buhari was able to beat Atiku in 2019 with a margin less than 3million despite his cult like followers in the north. imagine what happens when Atiku stands against a southerner and a Yoruba man whose loyalty to the north is questionable

Anyway, let's continue watching as the drama unfolds

Keep playing ostrich and deceiving yourself.

Instead of you to focus on earning political goodwill from Nigerians to help your case, you're here pretending to read our minds from Nnewi.

The same sentiment that drove us to vote Abiola over Tofa in '92 (promoting unity & preservation of the country) is what is playing out again. Its obvious we cannot rule a country divided in the centre so why destroy what can be preserved? Politics 102.

It will shock you.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 7:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Anago55: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Keep playing ostrich and deceiving yourself.

Instead of you to focus on earning political goodwill from Nigerians to help your case, you're here pretending to read our minds from Nnewi.

The same sentiment that drove us to vote Abiola over Tofa in '92 (promoting unity & preservation of the country) is what is playing out again. Its obvious we cannot rule a country divided in the centre so why destroy what can be preserved? Politics 102.

It will shock you.
. That was a fuxcking 1992! that ain't happening in present day Nigeria

keep deceiving them, their mumuness never do them
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by QuotaSystem: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
. That was a fuxcking 1992! that ain't happening in present day Nigeria

keep deceiving them, their mumuness never do them

The same sentiment prevails even stronger today especially as we are in a democracy.

Nobody can rule over a country divided at the center.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ESN Members Kill Two Soldiers In Enugu / Arewa Youths Storm NNPC, Demand Termination Of Tompolo’s Surveillance Contract / Tompolo ‘contract': NIMASA Threatens To Sue APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.