Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 (26697 Views)

Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by vasco01(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
And later you will be the one declaring yourself as contestant for presidency 2023
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by ovie8200: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
okefrancis:
It's better South South and South East support the only true man who can move Nigeria up and the person is VP osinbajo

We will not support any man from south west. Will support PDP north.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by SeriouslySense(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Okay.
wman:
Believe El Rufai at your own peril. He's a double-mouthed snake that changes mouth a lot.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Igbovibes270: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
It's either full inclusiveness by giving the Igbos the president or full secession by allowing the Igbos have their Biafra, are there no credible Igbos in APC, Nigeria will break by force if Igbos are not giving the tickets in 2023 regardless of the political platform or we should be allowed to conduct a refredum, those who wants to stay in this evil contraption can stay
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by hajimosho(m): 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin 2023 PRESIDENCY
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12092830_2023presidency_jpeg_jpege39c0128da2cb0438d292edc51320611
It's a southern affair. Democratically elected aspirant from the Primary election shall proceed to the General election.

Tribal bashing and hatred speech will not count but fruitful alliance

4 Likes

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Igbovibes270: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
El rufai is playing a mind game here with the south believe me, he will come out publicly to denounce interest in the office and allow his stooges to push the agenda for him, his type are not to be trusted
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Igbovibes270:
Your mumu never do? Hypocrite, you are not Igbo, Zungeru born bastard
Seun, mynd44, Dominique.
Rule 2.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Woleett: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nobody is going to give you anything cry till eternity. Take your foolishness back to your landlocked tiny redmud region biafuro. You won't be missed
Igbovibes270:
It's either full inclusiveness by giving the Igbos the president or full secession by allowing the Igbos have their Biafra, are there no credible Igbos in APC, Nigeria will break by force if Igbos are not giving the tickets in 2023 regardless of the political platform or we should be allowed to conduct a refredum, those who wants to stay in this evil contraption can stay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
TheRareGem1:
El rufai cannot be trusted, he play to the galary alot.

I’m surprised people still believe whatever comes out of that short devil’s mouth.

Below is what OBJ said about him

”Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological. Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that also. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance. At the same time, I recognized his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir el-Rufai. He barefacedly lied which he did to me against his colleagues and so-called friends. I have heard of how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like, in the African setting, his foster father. I shuddered when I heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air force who is senior to him in age.”
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tflex01:

Igbo guy from Abakaliki hiding behind Warri moniker. How far grin

cheesy
Haha. I actually want a deltan as a President. Everyone who opposes a Yoruba president is an Igbo? Don't be silly na. There's SS as well. We give Nigeria over 90% of her revenue year in year out

1 Like

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by SeriouslySense(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
Would be good to get to the sources.
omokoginimi:

I’m surprised people still believe whatever comes out of that short devil’s mouth.

Below is what OBJ said about him

”Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological. Why does he do it? He is brilliant and smart. I grant him that also. Very early in my interaction with him, I appreciated his talent and brilliance. At the same time, I recognized his weaknesses; the worst being his inability to be loyal to anybody or any issue consistently for long, but only to Nasir el-Rufai. He barefacedly lied which he did to me against his colleagues and so-called friends. I have heard of how he ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like, in the African setting, his foster father. I shuddered when I heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air force who is senior to him in age.”
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Brunicekid(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpatialKing:

Today Tinubu for presidency
Tomorrow Osinbajo for presidency

Yorubas are getting confused already
So, only this guy is a Yoruba, abi
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
mamaafrik:

Do the rest of the south support Awolowo in the two elections he was involved in?, despite the fact that all southerners know him to have been a strong candidate,can you explain why??
What do you mean by strong candidate? Strong candidate with Yoruba-driven agenda? Let me tell you, I'm from Delta and I can say the Itsekiris were with Awolowo whereas the Urhobos were with the other candidate, I think the Igbo one (forgotten his name, maybe Azikiwe).
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Brunicekid(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Igbovibes270:
Which Igbo State is APC?
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Joshmuch: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
seunmsg:

What is wrong with Tinubu and Osinabajo contesting for president? Are they not qualified to contest? What has the Yoruba nation got to do with the presidential ambition of the two equally qualified leaders?
What qualifications or merit does Tinubu have?
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by SeriouslySense(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
I am tired of Nigeria, I prefer Biafra or something New. Nigeria cannot work.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by funshint(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tinubu warming up.
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Farki: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Igbovibes270:
Sorry but Igbo clearly stated that they don't believed in any zoning,during Goodluck regime, you people said you only believe in merit.So Yoruba all the,north are with southwest.Tinubu is my future President or Amechi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by donoso: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
El-Rufai is aiming the ticket of VP.

1 Like

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Area4Area: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
grin grin What a huge sacrifice just to uphold the fraudulent unity cheesy who says IPOB is not Powerful? If you can ignore sentiments and face the facts, you will agree that the North before now were boasting of continuing with power for more years, but the latest unquenchable heat from IPOB has made them to succumb to our resoluteness. But the unfortunate thing is that they came very late, there's no going back on our determination for the ultimate restoration of Biafra, the blood of IPOB members they wasted can not be wished away for useless presidency, like the one who shot on 20th January 2016 in Rumola PH during the IPOB solidarity match for the inauguration of President Donald Trump, he shaded tears while we held him at the point of his death, he asked us never to allow his death be in vain, that we must make sure that we restore Biafra as that's the only way he can rest in peace, and we promised him never to stop at anything than total restoration of Biafra, and till tomorrow nothing can quench the zeal in us. Biafra or Nothing
Not again......abeg when are you IPOBians leaving for good? Una chestbeating don tire everybody, just give date and move with no disturbance.

3 Likes

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Area4Area: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Igbovibes270:
Leave, hat's all Nigerians want from the SE, leave and don't look back.

2 Likes

Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Neddstark: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Genoa:
Our professor is ready.

Very useless as a VP. We dont want him
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by kolade560: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
TheZooHasFalln:
grin grin What a huge sacrifice just to uphold the fraudulent unity cheesy who says IPOB is not Powerful? If you can ignore sentiments and face the facts, you will agree that the North before now were boasting of continuing with power for more years, but the latest unquenchable heat from IPOB has made them to succumb to our resoluteness. But the unfortunate thing is that they came very late, there's no going back on our determination for the ultimate restoration of Biafra, the blood of IPOB members they wasted can not be wished away for useless presidency, like the one who shot on 20th January 2016 in Rumola PH during the IPOB solidarity match for the inauguration of President Donald Trump, he shaded tears while we held him at the point of his death, he asked us never to allow his death be in vain, that we must make sure that we restore Biafra as that's the only way he can rest in peace, and we promised him never to stop at anything than total restoration of Biafra, and till tomorrow nothing can quench the zeal in us. Biafra or Nothing
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Area4Area: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Joshmuch:
What qualifications or merit does Tinubu have?
Had Tinubu or even the VP told you that they're running for the presidency? If not, why peeing on yourself already?
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by kolade560: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin
kolade560:
[/quote] grin[quote author=kolade560 post=92636460]
u are dreaming, when you wake up let me know
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by kolade560: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=kolade560 post=92636460][/quote]
Re: Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 by Coldie(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
If it's like this that means power will go to the SS through Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock / Nigeria May Lose Niger Republic’s $665m Yearly Energy Cash / ESN Members Kill Two Soldiers In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.