Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! (583 Views)

UNDERSTANDING YOUR ROOTS. This Interpretation Is Very Vital For The Understandi / Understanding Your Roots In Christ. A MUST READ!!! / TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Go back to your ROOTS

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by psychalade: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
cool
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by MuttleyLaff: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Honchoslim16:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12092573_screenshot20200809091052_jpegbaac469695bd807ad3953da214c1e032

Go back to your ROOTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc

You're romanticising with quasi-spiritism, KMT and smh, the spirit of Osun
You are lodging yourself spiritually inside the woman's private part and that place is not good for you
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Honchoslim16, what roots? Ask yourself this one question at least, if what you term their 'roots' made sense, why did people abandon it en masse?

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd5d4WEq5Mc

You're romanticising with quasi-spiritism, KMT and smh, the spirit of Osun
You are lodging yourself spiritually inside the woman's private part and that place is not good for you
Fool
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 12:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Honchoslim16, what roots? Ask yourself this one question at least, if what you term their 'roots' made sense, why did people abandon it en masse?
Fool
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:

Fool
How am I a fool now? You are a terrible disciple of the 'roots' you are trying to sell people here. In this day and age, you think such level of close-mindedness will help your cause?

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by MuttleyLaff: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:
Fool
You're a greater fool
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 11, 2020
@Honchoslim16
Try not to be rude to people, remember each one has the right to choose any form of worship they like. If you're always abusive like this none will take you serious, in fact they'll see you as one that's high on drugs.
It's obvious you're zealous for the traditions of your ancestors but remember the Yorùbá adage that says

òrò lóñ yo obì lápò, òrò kan náà lóñ yo idà lápó

Meaning "respect is reciprocal"

Kámúrágbá tagbá, kámúràgbà tagbà, kátún wá mú ràgbá ká fi tàkúta ~ ìwà làñ wá ÌWÀ

Your aggression can't change anything, it will only cause you internal pain, but if you're speaking consolingly with them as times goes on they will listen to you because of your manners.
As for the gods you're bitterly pushing towards them, it's your manner of approach that can speak more about those deities than your words! wink

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:
@Honchoslim16
Try not to be rude to people, remember each one has the right to choose any form of worship they like. If you're always abusive like this none will take you serious, in fact they'll see you as one that's high on drugs.
It's obvious you're zealous for the traditions of your ancestors but remember the Yorùbá adage that says

òrò lóñ yo obì lápò, òrò kan náà lóñ yo idà lápó

Meaning "respect is reciprocal"

Kámúrágbá tagbá, kámúràgbà tagbà, kátún wá mú ràgbá ká fi tàkúta ~ ìwà làñ wá ÌWÀ

Your aggression can't change anything, it will only cause you internal pain, but if you're speaking consolingly with them as times goes on they will listen to you because of your manners.
As for the gods you're bitterly pushing towards them, it's your manner of approach that can speak more about those deities than your words! wink
Where you go copy and paste adage

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How am I a fool now? You are a terrible disciple of the 'roots' you are trying to sell people here. In this day and age, you think such level of close-mindedness will help your cause?
Smh

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're a greater fool
Hypocrite

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by MuttleyLaff: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:
[img]https://s7/images/Thunder.jpg[/img]

Hypocrite
"28“Depart from me!” Pharaoh said to Moses.
“Make sure you never see my face again, for on the day you see my face, you will die.”
29“As you say,” Moses replied,
“I will never see your face again.”
"
- Exodus 10:28-29

I hope you know what boomerang and "afọwọfa" are. Fyi, you're, at least, so far, going to be struck down, twice, by lightning
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:

Where you go copy and paste adage

I just keep wondering what you know about the tradition you're crying for!
You just assume that whenever you here the word "Christian" it belongs to people who made no PERSONAL research shey?
How much do you personally know about Oshun? cheesy
Well a word is enough for the wise, i'm from Ogun but studied Yorùbá traditions heartily before i chose the religion that made sense most to me.
So continue to abuse people up and down over what you knew nothing about, it's persons like you that will be killed by religious fanatics then your children will later become worshipers of the gods of your killers. Afonja died in hands of Alimi and his boys, today Ìlorin continue referring to themselves as the children of Afonja but they're worshipers of the god of Alimi! smiley

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

I just keep wondering what you know about the tradition you're crying for!
You just assume that whenever you here the word "Christian" it belongs to people who made no PERSONAL research shey?
How much do you personally know about Oshun? cheesy

Lol

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:

Lol

Surely the 16 in your moniker means your age, so grow up before coming to argue about Religion! wink
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2020
When you are done, please help me shut the door......BYE
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Surely the 16 in your moniker means your age, so grow up before coming to argue about Religion! wink
And am sure you at 69,still hop from one church to another.
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:
When you are done, please help me shut the door......BYE

It's OK you're welcome to the club of intelligent minds and elderly people who will school you about life our little child! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:

And am sure you at 69,still hop from one church to another.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm now 51 the 69 was my year of birth, but try to learn now so that when you leave teenage period you can make wise decisions later in life! wink

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

It's OK you're welcome to the club of intelligent minds and elderly people who will school you about life our little child! smiley
You never school yourself...na me you wan school
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm now 51 the 69 was my year of birth, but try to learn now so that when you leave teenage period you can make wise decisions later in life! wink

Me and you no b mate
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:

You never school yourself...na me you wan school

Ohun tí àgbà rí tí ojú fi jìn kòtò, tí ojú omodé baríi yóò fo yányán!

That's why you need to learn now before facing the consequences of ignorance later when you grow older! wink

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

No wonder you don't have sense
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:

Me and you no b mate

Obvious in our manner of approach! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

Obvious in our manner of approach! smiley
.......��

Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:

No wonder you don't have sense

That's exactly why you're hear to talk some into me but i keep wondering why you're so aggresive because i can recollect the

Odù Ifá, Òwónrín wòrì onílàjà Àkèsán
He ended up becoming a wealthy man in his lifetime, but he was a cool, calm and collected listener not so aggresive as you're, nevertheless i'm ready to learn if you've gotten something of higher value! smiley
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Maximus69:

That's exactly why you're hear to talk some into me but i keep wondering why you're so aggresive because i can recollect the

Odù Ifá, Òwónrín wòrì onílàjà Àkèsán
He ended up becoming a wealthy man in his lifetime, but he was a cool, calm and collected listener not so aggresive as you're, nevertheless i'm ready to learn if you've gotten something of higher value! smiley

So you know this?
I like you,I just see that you have sense...
Na you no wan learn..
Someone who wants to learn listens before criticising.
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Honchoslim16(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2020
I gotta go now,see you in the evening.
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:

So you know this?
I like you,I just see that you have sense...
Na you no wan learn

That's why i told you to calm down because tí ojú bá farabalè arímú!
I am now one of Jehovah's Witnesses, don't be quickly offended by that, you can always make friends even if they don't want to worship what you worship! smiley
Re: Go Back To Your ROOTS!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Honchoslim16:
I gotta go now,see you in the evening.

Later! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest / What Is The Assembly Of The Saints? / SHOCKING! Wiseman Daniel Prophecy Foretells Mysterious Demise Of Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.