Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here (633 Views)

Why Did The Pharisees Ask Jesus To Rebuke The People In These Verses? / Beware Of The Doctrine Of The Pharisees - Jesus / What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Lostchild(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
I created this thread because I see a front page post concerning T.B Joshua.

I am a person who don't use to know what is happening in Nigeria. I used to find fault and dislike everything that has to do with Nigerians.

I believe that if I succeed with God's help and escape from this wilderness, I will never near this land again and I will not want to associate myself with Nigerians person because I see that the average Nigerian have a crazy mindset of which it is true.

Nairaland has made me to believe more that Nigerians are just too crazy for me to relate with or be around with.

Nigerian have crazy mindset and loud mounted and proud people. Their character flaws at home and away, always shows that they are Nigerians.

I have never been a proud Nigerian and I will never want to be proud of being a Nigerian. Because I just can't adapt to Nigeria mindset, culture and their life style.

Nigeria society is destroying good men. I am now like a coconut. Yes, I have seen people being perplexed when they see me interacting kindly with someone because they know me as a person who don't speak or associate with people. Why because Nigerians are just too brutal for me to associate myself with them

I go onto quora always to learn something new because in quora, you will see knowledge and wisdom but not on Nairaland.

Nairaland has proven to me that Nigerians are more of aggressive people. I say all this because it is only in Nairaland I see people creating any how thread and making foolish comment.

They will create a thread that claims a 45 years old man rape a 4 year old child. How is that possible? When I, myself at 24, it took me 2/3 months to de-flower an ex 17 yr old girlfriend.

The worst part of it is that a Nairaland admin will shovel thread like that to front page and you will see all manner of immature users cursing.

It is only on Nairaland I have met people who will create thread about God's servant Prophet T.B Joshua and the sons of the devils will begin to reign insult and criticism against the prophet.

South Americans and worldwide people loved this beautiful angelic man. It is only Nigerians that will cast stone on someone that will rescue them. It is only Nigerians that will kill their Messiah. It is only Nigerians that will persecute angel like T.B Joshua that God has sent to save them. This is one reasons why Nigeria as a country may suffer till Jesus will come and go.

Even if Christ Jesus come down from heaven to help Nigeria as a country, Nigerians will persecute and kill the savior (Christ)

This religion section of nairaland is where I will seen many creating thread, quoting and explaining scriptures and yet they are spiritually blind just like the blind pharisee and teachers of the law.

This religion section of Nairaland is the most worst part of nairaland.

[b*Modified*[/b]
Early this year I saw one young American writing and answering question on quora. I was shock when I learnt that he was just 14 years old.

Nairaland is a beautiful forum but it is just not a place where a person can truly learn. This religion section nairaland is full of the pharisees, saducees and teachers of the law.

Their ignorance has made them blind.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by FutureHNDRxXx: 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
I'm like who's more foolish like this? shocked sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by josh123(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lostchild:
I created this thread because I see a front page post concerning T.B Joshua and I know I just have few months to share my post and I will forever leave Nairaland.

I am a person that I used to find fault with everything that has to do with Nigeria and Nigerians. I believe that if I succeed in plan B and escape from this mangroove, I will never near this land again and I will not want to associate myself with any Nigeria person because I see that the average Nigerian have a crazy mindset of which it's true. Nairaland has made me to beleive more that Nigerians are just too crazy for me to relate with or be around with.

I have seen Nigeria women who traveled abroad, and they never want to have anything to do with or date a Nigerian because Nigerians have crazy mindset and loud mounted people. Their character flawn at home and away, always shows that they are Nigerians.

I have never been a proud Nigerian and I will never be proud of being a Nigeria because I just can't adapt to your mibdset, culture and your life style.

I have seen people being peplexed when they see me interacting kindly with someone because they know me as a person who don't associate with people, why because Nigerians are just too crazy for me to associate myself with.

I go to quora always to learn because In quora, you will see knowledge and wisdom but not on Nairaland.

Nairaland has proven to me that Nigerians are more of crazy people.

I say all this because it is only in Nairaland I see people creating any how thread and making foolish comment. They will create a thread that claims a 45 years old man rape a 4 years old child, how is that possible? when I, myself at 24, it took me 2 months to de-flower an ex 18 yr old girlfriend and the worst part of it is that a Nairaland admin will shovel it to front page and you will see all manner of immature users commenting and majority of them are teenagers.

It is only on Nairaland I have met people who will create thread about God's servant Prophet T.B Joshua and the sons of the devils will begin to reign insult and criticism against the prophet. In south america and worldwide people loved him. It is only Nigerians that will cast stone on someone that will rescue them. It is only Nigerians that will kill their messiah. It is only Nigerians that will persecute a man like T.B Joshua that God has sent to save them. This is one reasons why Nigeria as a country will suffer till Jesus will come and go. Even Ilif Christ Jesus come down from heaven to help Nigeria as a country, Nigerians will persecute and kill him

This religion section of nairaland is where I will seen many religious fools creating thread, quoting and explaining scriptures and yet they are only spiritually blind just like the blind pharisee, and teachers of the law.

This religion section of Nairaland is the most worst part of Nairaland.

I am angry with myself for being on this site because my mate are making millions out there and I am here reading crazy post and thread written by immature teenagers.

Nairaland is full of too many idiot.

I will leave soon, but for now I am signing out.

I puke
grin

1 Like

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Missyajoke(f): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
You're the abnormal one.

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Acrobatics01: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dear Op,
Please don't commit suicide. This depression is so much for your health. Always reach out to your friends for help.

3 Likes

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by judedwriter(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lostchild:
I created this thread because I see a front page post concerning T.B Joshua and I know I just have few months to share my post and I will forever leave Nairaland.

I am a person that I used to find fault with everything that has to do with Nigeria and Nigerians. I believe that if I succeed in plan B and escape from this mangroove, I will never near this land again and I will not want to associate myself with any Nigeria person because I see that the average Nigerian have a crazy mindset of which it's true. Nairaland has made me to beleive more that Nigerians are just too crazy for me to relate with or be around with.

I have seen Nigeria women who traveled abroad, and they never want to have anything to do with or date a Nigerian because Nigerians have crazy mindset and loud mounted people. Their character flawn at home and away, always shows that they are Nigerians.

I have never been a proud Nigerian and I will never be proud of being a Nigeria because I just can't adapt to your mibdset, culture and your life style.

I have seen people being peplexed when they see me interacting kindly with someone because they know me as a person who don't associate with people, why because Nigerians are just too crazy for me to associate myself with.

I go to quora always to learn because In quora, you will see knowledge and wisdom but not on Nairaland.

I say all this because it is only in Nairaland I see people creating any how thread and making foolish comment. They will create a thread that claims a 45 years old man rape a 4 years old child, how is that possible? when I, myself at 24, it took me 2 months to de-flower an ex 18 yr old girlfriend and the worst part of it is that a Nairaland admin will shovel it to front page and you will see all manner of immature users commenting and majority of them are teenagers.

It is only on Nairaland I have met people who will create thread about God's servant Prophet T.B Joshua and the sons of the devils will begin to reign insult and criticism against the prophet. In south america and worldwide people loved him. It is only Nigerians that will cast stone on someone that will rescue them. It is only Nigerians that will kill their messiah. It is only Nigerians that will persecute a man like T.B Joshua that God has sent to save them. This is one reasons why Nigeria as a country will suffer till Jesus will come and go. Even Ilif Christ Jesus come down from heaven to help Nigeria as a country, Nigerians will persecute and kill him

This religion section of nairaland is where I will seen many religious fools creating thread, quoting and explaining scriptures and yet they are only spiritually blind just like the blind pharisee, and teachers of the law.

I am angry with myself for being on this site because my mate are making millions out there and I am here reading crazy post and thread written by immature teenagers.

I puke

No one is perfect....

Even you aren't perfect, so why the judgment?

Na wa oooo....

1 Like

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by psucc(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Guy, you are the greater fool here o! You don't like NL but will still continue claiming to stop when you Japa.

On the TB Joshua's issue, whether or not he is loved or appreciated by Nigerians, does not in any way, interfere with the judgment, he faces not change his fate with destiny.

Please carry your oversense go oversea, make Nigerians use NL d pass time forget the Buhari dem d face.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Lostchild(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Missyajoke:
You're the abnormal one.

What Nigerians consider normal is crazy for me.

Even the moderators shovel some of the most crazy thread to front page because they knows that Nigerians are crazy and only like crazy things
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by peggywebbs(f): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
You're calling people foolish for expressing their beliefs. I really wish you get to leave the country and learn about life. You will get to see that people are not so different all around the world.

Our environment makes us Nigerians unique and you are part of that culture. If you like paint yourself white, red or orange, you will still exhibit the foolishness you are running from.

You can't run away from yourself. It is better you embrace your heritage and pick the best parts of it so you will be a better version of yourself.
As for the opinions on nairaland, there's really nothing you can do to change it but you can always deactivate your account if it upsets you and stick to quora where you will hear "how do I know a girl likes me?" Or "Should I pick up my call? I need help".

Anyway it's your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Lostchild(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
peggywebbs:
You're calling people foolish for expressing their beliefs. I really wish you get to leave the country and learn about life. You will get to see that people are not so different all around the world.

Our environment makes us Nigerians unique and you are part of that culture. If you like paint yourself white, red or orange, you will still exhibit the foolishness you are running from.

You can't run away from yourself. It is better you embrace your heritage and pick the best parts of it so you will be a better version of yourself.
As for the opinions on nairaland, there's really nothing you can do to change it but you can always deactivate your account if it upsets you and stick to quora where you will hear "how do I know a girl likes me?" Or "Should I pick up my call? I need help".

Anyway it's your choice.

Peggy Peggy
I can never embrace this heritage you talk about from your quote. My true nature is an apple but Nigerians has turn me into a coconut.

I can never embrace being a coconut. The best way to be my real self is to EXIT and leave Nigerians alone

And forever
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by peggywebbs(f): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
You see everyone hates the country as it is but when hating it, my point is don't hate yourself. Instead make your own change. Do not let people define you.

And you should know that not everyone on nairaland lives in Nigeria. Many are in a system that already works but like I said, people are expressing their opinions.

You don't have to always agree with them but you can either contribute or learn a thing or two from them.

Leaving the country is a good thing but remember, it takes just one government for Nigerians to come running back home. There is no place like home, and you will understand that feeling when you finally leave the country.

Lostchild:

Peggy Peggy
I can never embrace this heritage you talk about from your quote. My true nature is an apple but Nigerians has turn me into a coconut.

I can never embrace being a coconut. The best way to be myself is to Japa and leave Nigerians alone

And forever
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
Your thread got me laughing.

I wouldn't go as far as saying "95% of
Nairaland Religion Users are foolish."
But i agree with you on 2 major points.

1. Most(not all) of the threads on the
Nairaland front page are at best "unnecessary" and at worst "time-wasting".

2. You can learn more in a day by visting
Quora than you can by spending a week
on nairaland.

Now to contradict my own points:

We have Nairalanders that post good stuff, i don't know many but i remember
Explorers and Macjebs.
Those 2 motivated me to join nairaland.

You can also occasionally find useful
Information on nairaland like that time
Where the adresses of Fake Job Adresses
Were posted on the website, which i
believed helped a lot of Nairalanders.

To sum it up; Nairaland has its fair share of good and bad and it still has room for
development.
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by oaroloye(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
MISHIGAS!

. MATTHEW 25:13-30.

13. "Watch therefore,
for ye know neither
the Day nor the Hour wherein
The Son of Man cometh.
14. "For The Kingdom of Heaven
is as a man travelling
into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them
his goods.
15. "And unto one
he gave five talents,
to another two,
and to another one;
to every man according to
his several ability;
and straightway
took his journey.
16. "Then he that had
received the five talents
went and traded
with the same,
and made them
other five talents.
17. "And likewise he
that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had
received one
went and digged in the earth,
and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time
the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had
received five talents
came and brought
other five talents,
saying,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
BESIDE THEM
FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
THOU GOOD
AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. "He also that had
received two talents
came and said,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
TWO OTHER TALENTS
BESIDE THEM.'

23. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had
received the one talent
came and said,

'LORD,
I KNEW THEE
THAT THOU ART
AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE
THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING
WHERE THOU HAST
NOT STRAWED:
25. AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID
THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST
THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered
and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED
AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I REAP
WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE
I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE
TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS,
AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED
MINE OWN WITH USURY.
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE
THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM
WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE
THAT HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL
HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE
THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT
INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE
WEEPING AND GNASHING
OF TEETH.' "

ALL BIBLICAL TEACHING DISTILLS TO THIS ONE TEACHING: THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

There is no one anywhere, in any Time Period, nor any Religion, nor Spiritual School, who has a better Doctrine than mine. Yet no one on NAIRALAND has ever acknowledged that, nor respected that. What have I taken from you, or wherewith have I injured any of you, to justify such a response?

Maximus69:

Why not carry your stupid god behind you then go ahead and get CORONA VIRUS patients cured so that everyone can see that your god is fulfilling it's promise? cheesy

How is my Doctrine not the most useful you could ever apply?

HOW ARE 100% OF OTHER NAIRALAND USERS NOT ALL FOOLS?

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Poster sorry i don't love your Jesus because he doesn't care or love me in the first place --- wink[/size]

I have not unilaterally exploited what I know, because any one of these abilities will have catastrophic national, continental, and global consequences in hands such as mine.

Everyone who has seen my Posts has immediately hated me, because you all hate my God. Whereas, I have done nothing but talk about what I know. If I should have actually used It, the hatred directed against me to date will look like Romantic Love, by comparison.

I would not have to go beyond FIRST TALENT, to have such a response. But by the time I exercise THE SECOND TALENT is when people will start hiring literal assassins to kill me. Professionals, this time- not the amateur idiots they tried four years ago.

Lostchild:

Lostchild:

Lostchild:

Lostchild:

Lostchild:

Lostchild:

I say all this because it is only in Nairaland I see people creating any how thread and making foolish comment. They will create a thread that claims a 45 years old man rape a 4 years old child, how is that possible?

Lostchild:

when I, myself at 24, it took me 2 months to de-flower an ex 18 yr old girlfriend

IS THAT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF? WHY DIDN'T YOU MARRY HER?

. EXODUS 22:16-17.

16. "And if a man entice a maid
that is not betrothed,
and lie with her,
he shall surely endow her
to be his wife.
17. "If her father utterly refuse
to give her unto him,
he shall pay money
according to the dowry of virgins."

SO, YOU ARE THE SORT OF PERSON WHO PASSES JUDGMENT UPON MY COUNTRY.

. EXODUS 20:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
commit Adultery."

MEDIEVAL OYINBO SUPERSTITION BELIEVED THAT SEX WITH A VIRGIN WOULD CURE VENEREAL DISEASE: THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUCH BELIEFS TODAY.

People who had AIDS, at a time when that was an unconditional Death Sentence, often raped virgins, hoping to cure themselves.

There are Occultic reasons why someone would rape an underaged child.

At the 32° of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, it is alleged that members are initiated into a "ROYAL SECRET:" that Homosexual Relations with minors transfers the life force of the junior partners into the senior partners. Which, if prolonged, enables them to attain EVERLASTING LIFE. and the ability to CREATE ONE'S OWN AFTERLIFE PARADISE UNIVERSE.

[See: EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN, by William Schnoebelen.]

From time-to-time, Oyinbo "SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE CIRCLES" are exposed, with scores of children rescued, whom this has been done to.

At least one African country has prohibited the adoption of African children by "Benevolent Oyinbos" as illustrious as top actress CHARLIZE THIERON (who is a South African Oyinbo Racist,) because that is what they have obviously done to many of them.

Lostchild:

and the worst part of it is that a Nairaland admin will shovel it to front page and you will see all manner of immature users commenting and majority of them are teenagers.

NAIRALAND IS A BUSINESS: IT IS THE JOB OF THE ADMINISTRATORS TO SUPPORT ATTRACTIVE CONTENT.

Viewing it makes money for the Owner.

What else do you expect them to do?

Lostchild:

It is only on Nairaland I have met people who will create thread about God's servant Prophet T.B Joshua and the sons of the devils will begin to reign insult and criticism against the prophet. In south america and worldwide people loved him.

I DOUBT THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® HAS ANY SIGNIFICANT FOLLOWERSHIP IN SOUTH AMERICA.

Clearly you mean SOUTH PARK... er, I mean SOUTH AFRICA. Those murderous idiots even die for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1s3ANHG-s

Lostchild:

It is only Nigerians that will cast stone on someone that will rescue them. It is only Nigerians that will kill their messiah.

I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY ONE MESSIAH, BUT HERE YOU ARE, TELLING US THAT LORD YESHUA HAS BEEN REPLACED?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA

I thought Ayaba Olori (former Tuberculosis Joshua Ghana Coordinator, fired for getting married without permission,) had closed his post, but checking, I find that it is still up.

Here is another one current.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA&t=36s

THIS IS A CLEAR-CUT CASE OF BLASPHEMY.

Just because some Spirit shows one a Vision, does not mean that the Vision is of God.

He says that he saw Lord Yeshua, and was given his blood to distribute as merchandise.

I became aware of this, after I was viciously attacked by his hired shill, for saying that Lord Yeshua, and all the Hebrew people were BLACKS.

ScienceWatch:

BRONCHITIS Oaroloye is subconsciously revealing his true identity as a Satanic ATHEIST.

If anyone says to you that JESUS and his disciples were BLACK MEN, It is a worn out SATANIC LIE. Atheists and the ancient JEWS used this as part of their propaganda to create confusion and the doubt.

They LOOSE ! !
You LOOSE. !

EMMANUEL !
REJOICE SCOAN ISRAEL !

IT SUDDENLY EMERGED THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® WAS BEING ENTICED BY THE ISRAELIS TO MORE HIS SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS TO ISRAEL: THIS WOULD NECESSITATE HIS SUPPORT OF THE OYINBO PROPAGANDA THAT THE HEBREWS IN GENERAL, AND LORD YESHUA IN PARTICULAR, WERE OYINBOS LIKE THEMSELVES.

That is a lie, and the importance is that all of the people who say they saw "JESUS" in modern times, all saw someone who resembled CESARE BORGIA, the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI, whom polymath artist LEONARDO da VINCI used as his model for the LAST SUPPER mural, that became the Western Standard for "THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST."

This fact is an embarrassment to those forced to confront the facts about what sort of person CESARE BORGIA was.

He was the illegitimate son of a Roman Catholic Priest: it goes downhill from there.

The Israelis are descendants of 9th CENTURY TURKIC CONVERTS TO JUDAISM, called KHAZARS.

[See: THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1927).
THE INTERNATIONAL JEW: The World's Most Foremost Problem, by Henry Ford (1927).
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2010).]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

ALL OF THE TOP LEVELS OF OYINBO GOVERNMENT ARE AWARE OF THESE FACTS- THIS IS EASILY PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE LITTLE OR NO TOLERANCE FOR THE SUNSHINE OF THAT REGION.

It is not their ancestral land.

Their ancestors were never in the EXODUS from KEM, and were never in Y'SRAEL. SKIN CANCER has been one of their top ten causes of death over past decades.

Lostchild:

It is only Nigerians that will persecute a man like T.B Joshua that God has sent to save them.

IF A PERSON IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD, HE SHOULD ALWAYS BE PERSECUTED IN HIS HOME COUNTRY, AND AROUND THE WORLD.

. MARK 6:4-6.

4. But Jesus Said unto them,

"A Prophet is not without honour,
but in his own country,
and among his own kin,
and in his own house."

5. And he could there
do no Mighty Work,
save that he laid his hands
upon a few sick folk,
and healed them.
6. And he marvelled
because of their Unbelief.
And he went round about the villages, Teaching.

Kobojunkie:
Oaroloye, do you realize that your postings are considered a menace by at least my person on this forum? undecided

WHAT DID LORD YESHUA SAY?

. JOHN 15:17-25.

17. "These things I Command you,
that ye love one another.
18. "If the World hate you,
ye know that it hated me
before it hated you.
19. "If ye were of the World,
the World would love his own:
but because ye are
not of the World,
but I have chosen you
out of the World,
therefore the World
hateth you.
20. "Remember the Word
that I Said unto you,

'THE SERVANT IS NOT
GREATER THAN HIS LORD.'

If they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my Saying,
they will keep yours also.
21. "But all these things
will they do unto you
for my Name's sake,
because they know not
Him that sent me.
22. "If I had not come
and Spoken unto them,
they had not had Sin:
but now they have
no cloak for their Sin.
23. "He that hateth me
hateth my Father also.
24. "If I had not
done among them
The Works which
none other man did,
they had not had Sin:
but now have they
both seen and hated
both me and my Father.
25. "But (this cometh to pass),
that the Word
might be fulfilled
that is written in their Law,

'THEY HATED ME
WITHOUT A CAUSE.' "

26. "But when The Comforter
is come,
Whom I will send unto you
From The Father,
even The Spirit of Truth,
Which proceedeth
from The Father,
He shall testify of me:
27. "And ye also
shall bear witness,
because ye have been with me
From The Beginning."

Kobojunkie:

I have never once taken the time to read any of what you cobble up

. JOHN 7:47-48.

47. Then answered them
the Pharisees,

"Are ye also deceived?
48. "Have any of the rulers
or of the Pharisees
believed on him?"

THOSE WHO ACCEPT THE JUDGMENTS OF THE BLIND WILL IGNORE THE LIGHT.

However, persecution is not the conclusive proof that one is a True Messenger of God.

False Messengers also get persecuted, too.

Lostchild:

This is one reasons why Nigeria as a country will suffer till Jesus will come and go. Even Ilif Christ Jesus come down from heaven to help Nigeria as a country, Nigerians will persecute and kill him

LORD YESHUA WAS NOT WELCOME IN HIS OWN HOMETOWN, AND HIS OWN COUNTRYMEN AND DISCIPLES GAVE HIM UP FOR CRUCIFIXION.

Therefore, you are not saying anything substantial. TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® is only superficially comparable to Lord Yeshua.

Lostchild:

. DEUTERONOMY 18:20.

20. But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not
commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.

THE REASON WHY TB JOSHUA IS DEAD IS RIGHT THERE!

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

LORD YESHUA HIMSELF SAID THAT MIRACLES DO NOT NECESSARILY ENDORSE A MINISTRY.

Lostchild:

"IT IS BETTER TO LIGHT A CANDLE, THAN CURSE THE DARKNESS." -Eleanor Roosevelt.

Where is the Wisdom and Knowledge YOU imparted, while others were being "idiots?"

Lostchild:

I puke

. PROVERBS 28:1.

THE WICKED flee
when no man pursueth:
but the Righteous
are bold as a lion.

. JOHN 10:13.

13. "The Hireling fleeth,
because he is an Hireling,
and careth not for The Sheep."
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Lostchild(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2021
Ayo13945

Proud of what? what I mean is that, if it took me 2/3 months to deflower a young adult female, why do you think a 45 years old man can deflower a 4 years old child?

Many things you see on nairaland are just accusation just to tarnish the image of a person. Nairaland is not the forum where one can learn
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Lostchild(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2021
peggywebbs:
You see everyone hates the country as it is but when hating it, my point is don't hate yourself. Instead make your own change. Do not let people define you.

And you should know that not everyone on nairaland lives in Nigeria. Many are in a system that already works but like I said, people are expressing their opinions.

You don't have to always agree with them but you can either contribute or learn a thing or two from them.

Leaving the country is a good thing but remember, it takes just one government for Nigerians to come running back home. There is no place like home, and you will understand that feeling when you finally leave the country.

Peggy my friend.

I remember a post a guy made against one Nigerian divorced N.G.O, just to tanish the image of that man, that was the day I knew that no matter how God exalt me, I will never want to be identified by Nigerians

Peggy, I underatand and I appreciate your knowledge and comment, but Nigeria is not my home and nigeria will never be my home

Your home is my wilderness
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by budaatum: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

There is no one anywhere, in any Time Period, nor any Religion, nor Spiritual School, who has a better Doctrine than mine. Yet no one on NAIRALAND has ever acknowledged that, nor respected that. What have I taken from you, or wherewith have I injured any of you, to justify such a response?

Mishigas, it is not what you have taken from us but what you fail to give. Your doctrine might possibly be the best Nairaland doctrine but since you hide it behind a jumble of incoherent words I guess it would just need to remain undiscovered and unacknowledged and disrespected. Don't think Ron Hubbard and his Dianetics are not recognised though.

It's amusing that sciencewatch pits you in the same camp as satan buda.
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
The simple fact is you're just a stupid old fool thinking he is wise! undecided
Just imagine this epistle of nonsense and ingredients that you put up all in the name of a response!
My uncle once told me "don't just walk up to a grey headed man and ask him for words of wisdom, wisdom is peculiar to experience.

Perhaps he spent all his youthful days as an insane and has just been cured of his madness. So in what way do you think he's worthy of being called "wise"
embarassed

oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

. MATTHEW 25:13-30.

13. "Watch therefore,
for ye know neither
the Day nor the Hour wherein
The Son of Man cometh.
14. "For The Kingdom of Heaven
is as a man travelling
into a far country,
who called his own servants,
and delivered unto them
his goods.
15. "And unto one
he gave five talents,
to another two,
and to another one;
to every man according to
his several ability;
and straightway
took his journey.
16. "Then he that had
received the five talents
went and traded
with the same,
and made them
other five talents.
17. "And likewise he
that had received two,
he also gained other two.
18. "But he that had
received one
went and digged in the earth,
and hid his lord's money.
19. "After a long time
the lord of those servants cometh,
and reckoneth with them.
20. "And so he that had
received five talents
came and brought
other five talents,
saying,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME FIVE TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
BESIDE THEM
FIVE TALENTS MORE.'

21. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
THOU GOOD
AND FAITHFUL SERVANT:
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

22. "He also that had
received two talents
came and said,

'LORD,
THOU DELIVEREDST
UNTO ME TWO TALENTS:
BEHOLD,
I HAVE GAINED
TWO OTHER TALENTS
BESIDE THEM.'

23. "His lord
said unto him,

'WELL DONE,
GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT;
THOU HAST BEEN
FAITHFUL OVER
A FEW THINGS,
I WILL MAKE THEE RULER
OVER MANY THINGS:
ENTER THOU INTO
THE JOY OF THY LORD.'

24. "Then he which had
received the one talent
came and said,

'LORD,
I KNEW THEE
THAT THOU ART
AN HARD MAN,
REAPING WHERE
THOU HAST NOT SOWN,
AND GATHERING
WHERE THOU HAST
NOT STRAWED:
25. AND I WAS AFRAID,
AND WENT AND HID
THY TALENT IN THE EARTH:
LO, THERE THOU HAST
THAT IS THINE.'

26. "His lord answered
and said unto him,

'THOU WICKED
AND SLOTHFUL SERVANT,
THOU KNEWEST
THAT I REAP
WHERE I SOWED NOT,
AND GATHER WHERE
I HAVE NOT STRAWED:
27. 'THOU OUGHTEST THEREFORE
TO HAVE PUT MY MONEY
TO THE EXCHANGERS,
AND THEN AT MY COMING
I SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED
MINE OWN WITH USURY.
28. 'TAKE THEREFORE
THE TALENT FROM HIM,
AND GIVE IT UNTO HIM
WHICH HATH TEN TALENTS.
29. 'FOR UNTO EVERY ONE
THAT HATH
SHALL BE GIVEN,
AND HE SHALL
HAVE ABUNDANCE:
BUT FROM HIM
THAT HATH NOT
SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY
EVEN THAT WHICH HE HATH.
30. 'AND CAST YE
THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT
INTO OUTER DARKNESS:
THERE SHALL BE
WEEPING AND GNASHING
OF TEETH.' "

ALL BIBLICAL TEACHING DISTILLS TO THIS ONE TEACHING: THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

(1) TOTAL RECALL.
(2) EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
(3) TELEKINESIS.
(4) TELEPORTATION.
(5) TRANSLATION.
(6-10) EVERLASTING LIFE.

How is my Doctrine not the most useful you could ever apply?

HOW ARE 100% OF OTHER NAIRALAND USERS NOT ALL FOOLS?

I have not unilaterally exploited what I know, because any one of these abilities will have catastrophic national, continental, and global consequences in hands such as mine.

Everyone who has seen my Posts has immediately hated me, because you all hate my God. Whereas, I have done nothing but talk about what I know. If I should have actually used It, the hatred directed against me to date will look like Romantic Love, by comparison.

I would not have to go beyond FIRST TALENT, to have such a response. But by the time I exercise THE SECOND TALENT is when people will start hiring literal assassins to kill me. Professionals, this time- not the amateur idiots they tried four years ago.

IS THAT SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF? WHY DIDN'T YOU MARRY HER?

. EXODUS 22:16-17.

16. "And if a man entice a maid
that is not betrothed,
and lie with her,
he shall surely endow her
to be his wife.
17. "If her father utterly refuse
to give her unto him,
he shall pay money
according to the dowry of virgins."

SO, YOU ARE THE SORT OF PERSON WHO PASSES JUDGMENT UPON MY COUNTRY.

. EXODUS 20:14.

14. "Thou shalt not
commit Adultery."

MEDIEVAL OYINBO SUPERSTITION BELIEVED THAT SEX WITH A VIRGIN WOULD CURE VENEREAL DISEASE: THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUCH BELIEFS TODAY.

People who had AIDS, at a time when that was an unconditional Death Sentence, often raped virgins, hoping to cure themselves.

There are Occultic reasons why someone would rape an underaged child.

At the 32° of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, it is alleged that members are initiated into a "ROYAL SECRET:" that Homosexual Relations with minors transfers the life force of the junior partners into the senior partners. Which, if prolonged, enables them to attain EVERLASTING LIFE. and the ability to CREATE ONE'S OWN AFTERLIFE PARADISE UNIVERSE.

[See: EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN, by William Schnoebelen.]

From time-to-time, Oyinbo "SATANIC RITUAL ABUSE CIRCLES" are exposed, with scores of children rescued, whom this has been done to.

At least one African country has prohibited the adoption of African children by "Benevolent Oyinbos" as illustrious as top actress CHARLIZE THIERON (who is a South African Oyinbo Racist,) because that is what they have obviously done to many of them.

NAIRALAND IS A BUSINESS: IT IS THE JOB OF THE ADMINISTRATORS TO SUPPORT ATTRACTIVE CONTENT.

Viewing it makes money for the Owner.

What else do you expect them to do?

I DOUBT THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® HAS ANY SIGNIFICANT FOLLOWERSHIP IN SOUTH AMERICA.

Clearly you mean SOUTH PARK... er, I mean SOUTH AFRICA. Those murderous idiots even die for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1s3ANHG-s

I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY ONE MESSIAH, BUT HERE YOU ARE, TELLING US THAT LORD YESHUA HAS BEEN REPLACED?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA

I thought Ayaba Olori (former Tuberculosis Joshua Ghana Coordinator, fired for getting married without permission,) had closed his post, but checking, I find that it is still up.

Here is another one current.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA&t=36s

THIS IS A CLEAR-CUT CASE OF BLASPHEMY.

Just because some Spirit shows one a Vision, does not mean that the Vision is of God.

He says that he saw Lord Yeshua, and was given his blood to distribute as merchandise.

I became aware of this, after I was viciously attacked by his hired shill, for saying that Lord Yeshua, and all the Hebrew people were BLACKS.

IT SUDDENLY EMERGED THAT TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® WAS BEING ENTICED BY THE ISRAELIS TO MORE HIS SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS TO ISRAEL: THIS WOULD NECESSITATE HIS SUPPORT OF THE OYINBO PROPAGANDA THAT THE HEBREWS IN GENERAL, AND LORD YESHUA IN PARTICULAR, WERE OYINBOS LIKE THEMSELVES.

That is a lie, and the importance is that all of the people who say they saw "JESUS" in modern times, all saw someone who resembled CESARE BORGIA, the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI, whom polymath artist LEONARDO da VINCI used as his model for the LAST SUPPER mural, that became the Western Standard for "THE FACE OF JESUS CHRIST."

This fact is an embarrassment to those forced to confront the facts about what sort of person CESARE BORGIA was.

He was the illegitimate son of a Roman Catholic Priest: it goes downhill from there.

The Israelis are descendants of 9th CENTURY TURKIC CONVERTS TO JUDAISM, called KHAZARS.

[See: THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1927).
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2010).]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

ALL OF THE TOP LEVELS OF OYINBO GOVERNMENT ARE AWARE OF THESE FACTS- THIS IS EASILY PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE LITTLE OR NO TOLERANCE FOR THE SUNSHINE OF THAT REGION.

It is not their ancestral land.

Their ancestors were never in the EXODUS from KEM, and were never in Y'SRAEL. SKIN CANCER has been one of their top ten causes of death over past decades.

IF A PERSON IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD, HE SHOULD ALWAYS BE PERSECUTED IN HIS HOME COUNTRY, AND AROUND THE WORLD.

. MARK 6:4-6.

4. But Jesus Said unto them,

"A Prophet is not without honour,
but in his own country,
and among his own kin,
and in his own house."

5. And he could there
do no Mighty Work,
save that he laid his hands
upon a few sick folk,
and healed them.
6. And he marvelled
because of their Unbelief.
And he went round about the villages, Teaching.

WHAT DID LORD YESHUA SAY?

. JOHN 15:17-25.

17. "These things I Command you,
that ye love one another.
18. "If the World hate you,
ye know that it hated me
before it hated you.
19. "If ye were of the World,
the World would love his own:
but because ye are
not of the World,
but I have chosen you
out of the World,
therefore the World
hateth you.
20. "Remember the Word
that I Said unto you,

'THE SERVANT IS NOT
GREATER THAN HIS LORD.'

If they have persecuted me,
they will also persecute you;
if they have kept my Saying,
they will keep yours also.
21. "But all these things
will they do unto you
for my Name's sake,
because they know not
Him that sent me.
22. "If I had not come
and Spoken unto them,
they had not had Sin:
but now they have
no cloak for their Sin.
23. "He that hateth me
hateth my Father also.
24. "If I had not
done among them
The Works which
none other man did,
they had not had Sin:
but now have they
both seen and hated
both me and my Father.
25. "But (this cometh to pass),
that the Word
might be fulfilled
that is written in their Law,

'THEY HATED ME
WITHOUT A CAUSE.' "

26. "But when The Comforter
is come,
Whom I will send unto you
From The Father,
even The Spirit of Truth,
Which proceedeth
from The Father,
He shall testify of me:
27. "And ye also
shall bear witness,
because ye have been with me
From The Beginning."

. JOHN 7:47-48.

47. Then answered them
the Pharisees,

"Are ye also deceived?
48. "Have any of the rulers
or of the Pharisees
believed on him?"

THOSE WHO ACCEPT THE JUDGMENTS OF THE BLIND WILL IGNORE THE LIGHT.

However, persecution is not the conclusive proof that one is a True Messenger of God.

False Messengers also get persecuted, too.

LORD YESHUA WAS NOT WELCOME IN HIS OWN HOMETOWN, AND HIS OWN COUNTRYMEN AND DISCIPLES GAVE HIM UP FOR CRUCIFIXION.

Therefore, you are not saying anything substantial. TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® is only superficially comparable to Lord Yeshua.

. DEUTERONOMY 18:20.

20. But the prophet,
which shall presume
to speak a word in My Name,
which I have not
commanded him to speak,
or that shall speak
in the name of other gods,
even that prophet shall die.

THE REASON WHY TB JOSHUA IS DEAD IS RIGHT THERE!

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

LORD YESHUA HIMSELF SAID THAT MIRACLES DO NOT NECESSARILY ENDORSE A MINISTRY.

"IT IS BETTER TO LIGHT A CANDLE, THAN CURSE THE DARKNESS." -Eleanor Roosevelt.

Where is the Wisdom and Knowledge YOU imparted, while others were being "idiots?"

. PROVERBS 28:1.

THE WICKED flee
when no man pursueth:
but the Righteous
are bold as a lion.

. JOHN 10:13.

13. "The Hireling fleeth,
because he is an Hireling,
and careth not for The Sheep."
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lostchild:
I created this thread because I see a front page post concerning T.B Joshua and I know I just have few months to share my post and I will forever leave nairaland.

I am a person that I don't use to know what is happening in Nigeria and I used to find fault with everything that has to do with Nigerians. I believe that if I succeed with God's help and escape from this mangroove, I will never near this land again and I will not want to associate myself with any Nigeria person because I see that the average Nigerian have a crazy mindset of which it is true. Nairaland has made me to believe more that Nigerians are just too crazy for me to relate with or be around with.

I have seen Nigeria women who traveled abroad, and they never want to have anything to do with or date a Nigerian because Nigerians have crazy mindset and loud mounted and proud people. Their character flawn at home and away, always shows that they are Nigerians.

I have never been a proud Nigerian and I will never be proud of being a Nigerian because I just can't adapt to your mindset, culture and your life style.

I am now like a coconut. Yes, I have seen people being peplexed when they see me interacting kindly with someone because they know me as a person who don't speak or associate with people, why because Nigerians are just too crazy for me to associate myself with.

Nairaland has proven to me that Nigerians are more of crazy people. I say all this because it is only in Nairaland I see people creating any how thread and making foolish comment. They will create a thread that claims a 45 years old man rape a 4 year old child, how is that possible? when I, myself at 24, it took me 2/3 months to de-flower an ex 18 yr old girlfriend and the worst part of it is that a Nairaland admin will shovel a thread like that to front page and you will see all manner of immature users commenting and majority of them are teenagers.

It is only on Nairaland I have met people who will create thread about God's servant Prophet T.B Joshua and the sons of the devils will begin to reign insult and criticism against the prophet. In south america and worldwide people loved this beautiful man. It is only Nigerians that will cast stone on someone that will rescue them. It is only Nigerians that will kill their messiah. It is only Nigerians that will persecute angel like T.B Joshua that God has sent to save them. This is one reasons why Nigeria as a country will suffer till Jesus will come and go. Even if Christ Jesus come down from heaven to help Nigeria as a country, Nigerians will persecute and kill the savior (Christ)

This religion section of nairaland is where I will seen many religious fools creating thread, quoting and explaining scriptures and yet they are spiritually blind just like the blind pharisee and teachers of the law.

This religion section of Nairaland is the most worst part of nairaland.

I am angry with myself for being on this forum because my mate are making millions out there, enjoying their family and I am here reading crazy post and thread written by immature teenagers.

Nairaland is full of too many religious idiot.

I puke

EDIT
Early this year I saw one young american writing and answering question on quora, and I was shock when I learnt that he is just 14 years old. Nairaland is a beautiful forum but it is just not a place where a person can truly learn.

This religion section nairaland is full of the pharisees, saducees and teachers of the law. Their ignorance has made them so blind.

Do you expect everyone to believe what you believe

There is absolute freedom to say what you want

At the end of the God has the last say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by oaroloye(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
MISHIGAS!

Lostchild:

I have seen Nigeria women who traveled abroad, and they never want to have anything to do with or date a Nigerian because Nigerians have crazy mindset and loud mounted people.

MY OWN MOTHER MARRIED A MAN FROM HER HOMETOWN- BUT, OF COURSE, THAT'S WHY THEY CALL IT "OLD-SCHOOL."

Lostchild:

Their character flawn at home and away, always shows that they are Nigerians.

I FELT PECULIAR WATCHING TAYE DIGGS, IDRIS ELBA, DAVID AJALA, JOHN GBOYEGA, AND WUNMI MASAKU ONSCREEN, UNTIL I LEARNED THAT THEY WERE NIGERIANS.

I couldn't say what it is about them that tipped me off that they were Nigerians, even Yorubas.

I never heard anything about these quality actors being called "crazy."

Lostchild:

I have never been a proud Nigerian

THE SIMPLE REASON FOR THIS IS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN A NIGERIAN THAT NIGERIA COULD BE PROUD OF.

It did not take me 60 seconds to find this short list of 16 Nigerians any right-thinking Nigerian should be proud of.

https://nlipw.com/in-honor-of-wipo-day-10-nigeria-inventors/

I did my formative education in England, and know that Nigerians are generally educated differently. For instsnce, we are not generally taught to translate theory into practice.

I don't believe most Nairalanders have ever heard of this experiment:

Mark a dot on a sheet of paper, and draw a small cross about four inches to the right of it.

Cover your right eye, and stare straight at the dot, while lowering your head toward it, without allowing your eye to move.

At some point, the cross will disappear, as if it were never there! But if you move your eye back, you will see it again.

The reason for this is that the image of the cross will have fallen upon THE BLIND SPOT of the eye. This is the place where the optic nerve gathers the sensory data from the retina, and exits the eye.

There can be light-gathering at that point. So we cannot see anything whose image falls on that point in the back of the eye.

Several years ago, there was a Thriller Serial starring the actress best known for playing savant JESSI in the Sci-Fi series KYLE XY, and warrior-goddess SIF in THOR, THOR: The Dark World, and AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. S02E12, called "BLINDSPOT."

I am certain that 99% of Nigerian viewers should have no idea of the significance of the title, which 99% of Oyinbo viewers would grasp immediately.

Now you know (if youve seen the show- which is about a woman found naked in a bag with important Intelligence secrets tattooed on her body, with no idea what they mean, nor even what her own name nor anything about herself).

ALL OYINBOS HAVE THIS CONCEPT DRILLED INTO THEM, AND FEW NIGERIANS WILL KNOW IT, BECAUSE OYINBOS ARE RAISED TO EXPLOIT THE IGNORANCE OF OTHER PEOPLES.

oaroloye:

[See: THE WEALTH OF NATIONS, by Adam Smith (1776).
ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES BY MEANS OF NATURAL SELECTION, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life by Charles Darwin (1859).
THE DESCENT OF MAN, and Selection in Relation to Sex, by Charles Darwin (1871).
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897).
DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard (1950).
KILLING HOPE, by William Blum (1995).
EMERGING VIRUSES: AIDS and Ebola. Nature, Accident, or Intentional? by Leonard G. Horowitz (1996).
THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: A Chronological Paper Trail, by Charlotte Iserbyt (1999).
CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins (2004).
THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE AMERICAN EMPIRE, by John Perkins (2007).
THE ULTIMATE HISTORY LESSON: A Weekend with John Taylor Gatto, by John Taylor Gatto (2012).]

JOHN TAYLOR GATTO did more than anyone else I have ever seen, to expose what his people have been up to, in one single video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

MORE THAN 90% OF YOUR MENTAL FACULTIES ARE UNAVAILABLE TO YOU, BECAUSE OYINBOS DICTATE HOW OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM OPERATES, AND WHAT STUDENTS CAN BE ALLOWED TO LEARN IN SCHOOL.

This causes an enormous sensory blindspot, where you will go through life, unable to perceive certain things, because your brains cannot process that information.

That does not mean that your brains are defective. It just means that it is as useless as a Computer which can only type notes, or a Smartphone, which can only phone, because prpgramme applications were never installed.

Lostchild:

and I will never be proud of being a Nigeria because I just can't adapt to your mibdset, culture and your life style.

WHAT YOU HAVE TOLD US IS THAT YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN, BUT A FOREIGNER SCUMBAG, ABUSING OUR GREAT COUNTRY!

Personally, I believe you suffer from a DISSOCIATIVE MENTAL DISORDER, and do not perceive that YOU CONTRIBUTED TO WHATEVER DEPRECIATIVE STATE YOU FOUND HERE, AND NEVER FOUGHT TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY BETTER.

Lostchild:

Lostchild:

YOU HAVE TO BE STUPID NOT TO KNOW THAT QUORA IS CONTROLLED INFORMATION, THAT CAN ONLY FURTHER OYINBO INTERESTS.

For instance, tbere is a simple Free Energy Generator that has been demonstrated numerous times on YouTube.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-use-a-motor-a-generator-and-a-flywheel-produced-free-electricity

You simply need a motor powerful enough to offset the frictional losses from the flywheel from the output of the dynamo powered by it, and you have a quiet OVERUNITY DEVICE, that renders Petrol Generators obsolete.

Do Oyinbos want Africans to know this?

Of course not!

This is just one important example of how your precious QUORA deceives people.

Lostchild:

I say all this because it is only in Nairaland I see people creating any how thread and making foolish comment. They will create a thread that claims a 45 years old man rape a 4 years old child, how is that possible?

THIS IS NOTHING NEW: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE TO KNOW THAT SUCH CRAZY AND WICKED PEOPLE EXIST.

The Medieval Belief was that sex with a virgin cured Venereal Disease- which were often fatal at that time.

From time-to-time, some idiot dying of AIDS or something, is going to try that.

Intelligent parents should learn how to destroy anyone threatening their children instantly- with or without weapons.

Ignorance is no defense.

MaxInDHouse:

The simple fact is you're just a stupid old fool thinking he is wise! undecided

I THINK I AM USUALLY THE WISEST PERSON IN ANY ROOM, AND NO ONE HAS EVER, AT ANY TIME, PROVEN MY SOLUTIONS ERRONEOUS, INFERIOR, NOR INVALID.

Saying that someone is a fool is not the same as proving that they are a fool.

What are the criteria of Wisdom, and where have I failed any of them?

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

If you could demonstrate that, you would deserve respect as a thinking Human Being, possessed of intelligence, rather than an Oyinbo Pet Parrot cum Performing Monkey, possessed by Devils.

. PSALM 25:14.

14. The Secret of The LORD
is with them that fear Him;
and He will shew them
His Covenant.

YOU RESPECT YOUR UNCLE BECAUSE HE IS A JEHOVAH'S WITLESS® LIKE YOURSELF, WHILE YOUR OWN FATHER IS NOT.

I preach The Secrets of God's Holy Covenant.

All INSANE CULTISTS should typically teach that anyone who refuses to join them is a verirable lunatic, whereas the reverse is the case.

Tberefore he justifies your disrespect toward your own father, who does not believe as he does.

. 2nd KINGS 2:23-25.

23. And he went up from thence
unto Bethel:
and as he was
going up by the way,
there came forth little children
out of the city,
and mocked him,
and said unto him,

"Go up, thou bald head;
go up, thou bald head."

24. And he turned back,
and looked on them,
and cursed them
in the Name of The LORD.
And there came forth
two she bears out of the wood,
and tare forty and two children
of them.
25. And he went from thence
to mount Carmel,
and from thence
he returned to Samaria.

IN OLD TESTAMENT TIME, PEOPLE WHO FEARED GOD RESPECTED ELDERS AND STRANGERS, BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE GOD-IN-HUMAN-GUISE, AN ANGEL OF GOD, OR A PROPHET.

Maximus69:

Wow!

Please Sir try to calm your nerves on this matter.

I'm sure you're neither God nor Jesus, it's appropriate to consider what others say with mildness before you respond to them! James 1:19

Maximus69:

What i'll advice you to do is go back and read CAREFULLY the words of Jesus but this time SLOWLY. Because he made it clear that those working for him will not go unnoticed {Matthew 5:14-16} and that they'll be working together as one big happy family of peace loving worshippers! John 17:20-23 compared to Isaiah 2:1-4

.. MATTHEW 5:10-20.

10. "Blessed are they
which are Persecuted
for Righteousness' sake:
for theirs is
The Kingdom of Heaven.
11. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall Revile you,
and Persecute you,
and shall say
all manner of Evil
against you Falsely,
for my sake.
12. "Rejoice,
and be exceeding glad:
for great is your Reward in Heaven:
for so Persecuted they
The Prophets which were
before you.
13. "Ye are The Salt of the Earth:
but if the salt have lost
his savour,
wherewith shall it be salted?
It is thenceforth
good for nothing,
but to be cast out,
and to be trodden under foot
of men.
14. "Ye are The Light of the World.
A city that is set on an hill
cannot be hid.
15. "Neither do men
light a candle,
and put it under a bushel,
but on a candlestick;
and it giveth light unto all
that are in the house.
16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may see
your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore
shall break one of these
Least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called
The Least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall Do
and Teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE
ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

[/quote]

IF I WERE BREAKING LORD YESHUA'S COMMANDMENTS, AND TEACHONG OTHERS TO DO SO, I WOULD BE THE LEAST IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

However, since I teach HIS Teachings, I am greater than the least of the least, who do not.

. MATTHEW 25:41-46.

41. "Then shall he say also
unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL
AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED, AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK, AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also
answer him,
saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED, OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER, OR NAKED,
OR SICK, OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER
UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them,
saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

AT THE JUDGMENT YOU WILL FIND THAT WHAT YOU SAID TO ME, YOU SAID TO LORD YESHUA.

You will be judged accordingly.

MaxInDHouse:

Just imagine this epistle of nonsense and ingredients that you put up all in the name of a response!

I RESPOND TO EVERY POINT RAISED, BECAUSE I CLEARLY UNDERSTAND EVERY PROBLEM POINTED OUT.

Unlike yourself, who quotes my entire Post, then rudely dismisses it as foolishness and nonsense, which is what anyone with neither intelligence nor manners, who was also the member of a mad oppressive persecutor of those who need Blood Transfusions to survive, would be expected to say.

MaxInDHouse:

My uncle once told me "don't just walk up to a grey headed man and ask him for words of wisdom, wisdom is peculiar to experience.

[b]WHY SHOULD YOU RESPECT YOUR UNCLE MORE THAN LORD YESHUA?

. MATTHEW 10:34-38.

34. "Think not
that I am come
to send Peace on Earth:
I came not to send Peace,
but a Sword.
35. "For I am come to set a man
at variance against his father,
and the daughter against her mother,
and the daughter in law
against her mother in law.
36. "And a man's foes shall be
they of his own household.
37. "He that loveth father or mother
more than me
is not worthy of me:
and he that loveth son or daughter
more than me
is not worthy of me.
38. "And he that taketh not his cross,
and followeth after me,
is not worthy of me."

. LUKE 14:25-35.

25. And there went
great multitudes with him:
and he turned,
and Said unto them,

26. "If any man come to me,
and hate not
his father, and mother,
and wife, and children,
and brethren, and sisters,
yea, and his own life also,
he cannot be my Disciple.
27. "And whosoever doth not
bear his cross,
and come after me,
cannot be my Disciple.
28. "For which of you,
intending to build a tower,
sitteth not down first,
and counteth the cost,
whether he have sufficient
to finish it?
29. "Lest haply,
after he hath laid the foundation,
and is not able to finish it,
all that behold it
begin to mock him,
30. "Saying,

'THIS MAN
BEGAN TO BUILD,
AND WAS NOT
ABLE TO FINISH.'

31. "Or what king,
going to make war
against another king,
sitteth not down first,
and consulteth whether
he be able
with ten thousand
to meet him
that cometh against him
with twenty thousand?
32. "Or else,
while the other is yet
a great way off,
he sendeth an ambassage,
and desireth conditions of peace.
33. "So likewise,
whosoever he be of you
that forsaketh not all that he hath,
he cannot be my Disciple.
34. "Salt is good:
but if the salt have lost his savour,
wherewith shall it be seasoned?
35."It is neither fit for the land,
nor yet for the dunghill;
but men cast it out.
He that hath ears to hear,
let him hear."

. JOHN 8:31-32.

31. Then Said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

IF YOU WERE A CHRISTIAN, THE COMMANDMENTS OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS, LET ALONE OTHER PERSONS, WOULD BE MEANINGLESS TO YOU.

You notice that I never advise anything that contradicts The Word of God.

. ISAIAH 8:20.

20. To The Law
and to The Testimony:
if they speak not
according to This Word,
(it is) because
(there is) no Light in them.

Maximus69:

To illustrate, it's pointless quoting my father's opinion and expect you to agree when you've got your own dad! cheesy

But it's logical to quote a neutral person who is neither here nor there, to support unbiased normal human ideas!

Of course you have- that is why you cannot refute anything I say. To go against me is to defy Lord Yeshua and Prophet Moses. You do not care, because you have sold your Birthright to your Oyinbo Massas.

MaxInDHouse:

Perhaps he spent all his youthful days as an insane and has just been cured of his madness. So in what way do you think he's worthy of being called "wise"[/b] embarassed

. LEVITICUS 19:32-37.

32. Thou shalt rise up
before the hoary head,
and honour the face
of the old man,
and fear thy God:
I (am) The LORD.
33. "And if a stranger
sojourn with thee in your land,
ye shall not vex him.
34. " (But) the stranger
that dwelleth with you
shall be unto you
as one born among you,
and thou shalt love him
as thyself;
for ye were strangers
in the land of Egypt:
I (am) The LORD your God.
35. "Ye shall do
no unrighteousness in Judgment,
in meteyard, in weight,
or in measure.
36. "Just balances,
just weights,
a just ephah,
and a just hin,
shall ye have:
I (am) The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the land of Egypt.
37.Therefore shall ye
observe all My Statutes,
and all My Judgments,
and do them:
I am The LORD."

WHILST HE WAS STILL ALIVE, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA® MAYBE EVEN LAUGHED OFF MY TEACHINGS: HE IS CERTAINLY NOT LAUGHING NOW!

His Soul went to a worse fate than HELL.

It was CUT IN SUNDER by LORD YESHUA, and then EATEN by the DEVILS.

Bishopkingsley:

Do you expect everyone to believe what you believe

ONLY THOSE WHO WISH TO SURVIVE AT ANY NECESSARY COST.

Bishopkingsley:

There is absolute freedom to say what you want

NO, THERE IS NOT: THAT IS A POPULAR MISCONCEPTION AMONGST SINNERS.

. MATTHEW 12:36-37.

36. "But I Say unto you,

'THAT EVERY IDLE WORD
THAT MEN SHALL SPEAK,
THEY SHALL GIVE
ACCOUNT THEREOF
IN THE DAY OF JUDGMENT.' “

37. "For by thy words
thou shalt be justified,
and by thy words
thou shalt be condemned."

Bishopkingsley:

At the end of the God has the last say

WHAT NONSENSE! HOW CAN GOD HAVE AN END?
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by budaatum: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2021

Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Lostchild(m): 3:38am On Jun 25, 2021
psucc:
Guy, you are the greater fool here o! You don't like NL but will still continue claiming to stop when you Japa.

On the TB Joshua's issue, whether or not he is loved or appreciated by Nigerians, does not in any way, interfere with the judgment, he faces not change his fate with destiny.

Please carry your oversense go oversea, make Nigerians use NL d pass time forget the Buhari dem d face.

I've got almost 265 views and most of these readers never respond because they dont see themself as hypocrite

You quote me because you are one of the hypocrite on Nairaland. Truely I say to you; if you are not an hypocrite as I say, you will never have respond

You feel pained over my message because you are a hypocrite
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by Lostchild(m): 4:13am On Jun 25, 2021
oaroloye

Seven years ago I was despising Nigeria music and someone asked me, do you know who davido is? I asked him, who is Davido? does Davido knows who I am?

He said to me that Davido has the money I don't have, and I said to him Davido cannot do what I have done on this earth and live up to my legacy.

Oaroloye. The things and people, you and many Nigerians celebrate are worthless in my sight because these are not of virteu. I embrace virtue and have genuine love for suffering humanity

Nigerians cannot be proud of people like me, they persecute and kill people like me because I am unique and special being. I know my worth anf value. I dont need Nigerians to be proud of me. I have been leaving a life style and legacy where the whole host of heaven is very proud of me

I may be a Nigerian by nationality but the truth is that I am nations by personality and nations will be proud of me and the most important thing is that God is pround of me.

As you can see, I am pround of myself and how far I have come
Re: Too Much Pharisees | Saducees |Teachers of the Law Here by psucc(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Lostchild:

I've got almost 265 views and most of these readers never respond because they dont see themself as hypocrite

You quote me because you are one of the hypocrite on Nairaland. Truely I say to you; if you are not an hypocrite as I say, you will never have respond

You feel pained over my message because you are a hypocrite

I don't know your definition of hypocrite. But sure I'm not one. I have only one moniker in NL (probably the only person with one monker in NL).

2. I do my best to lead a life of honesty because I have an appointment to keep but do not know when that will take place.

3. I am not a hypocrite because I will never hide my feelings nor keep quiet when things are going the wrong way (at least the one I can lend a voice)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The So Called Moderate Muslims Shy Away From Fighting Against Jihadists / Independence Day Prayer For Nigeria Today / Dear Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 244
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.