Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Sad: Find a lady without a heart but holds a bag with her artificial heart - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sad: Find a lady without a heart but holds a bag with her artificial heart (299 Views)

Having A Heart Problem At The Age Of 28.. I Need Help And Advice / Craig Lewis: First Man To Live Without A Heart / Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad: Find a lady without a heart but holds a bag with her artificial heart by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Have you seen a woman hold her artificial heart, without a heart in her body? I'll write you about her today. Today.

Salwa Hussein is the name of the woman involved. Salwa is a mother of 39 with a couple of girls. Owing to a heart attack, she must rely on the man-made heart as a bag to survive.

The bag with the hearing has a battery that has two 6.8 kg batteries. Everywhere she goes with her heartbag, she must pass. If a tragedy occurs, it takes 90 seconds to attach it to your backup computer, or it would be an entirely different story.

Salwa had a heart attack, but she was too I 'm going to have a cardiac transplant and her husband proposed an artificial heart. Her heart was ripped out and this mechanical heart replaced her.

Her case is a unusual situation in the world because she still places her in a happy face as if she were not mistaken. Often I think she'll get the kind of pain she bears in her heart bag every day.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Peptic Ulcer: Pain In The Centre Of The Chest / Endsars Protest: Tips To Enhance Emotional Wellbeing / How Any Woman Can Get The Body Of Her Dreams Without Risking Her Health And The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.