Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

How Any Woman Can Get The Body Of Her Dreams Without Risking Her Health And The - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Any Woman Can Get The Body Of Her Dreams Without Risking Her Health And The (299 Views)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Any Woman Can Get The Body Of Her Dreams Without Risking Her Health And The by Ciima: 8:20am On Nov 03, 2020
If you have been trying to get in shape and get the body of your dreams, then this might be the most important and liberating thing you would read today.

I know how much hard it seems for women to lose weight but the truth is that it is not as difficult as it seems...

Before you raise your eyebrows at me because I said it's not that difficult, let me just say I know how much lies have been fed to a lot of people concerning what to do to lose weight...

From eating One Meal A Day (OMAD) to Two Meals A Day (TMAD)...

Some gurus subject a lot of ignorant people to such lifestyle of starvation that can lead to sicknesses and poor performance in daily activities all because of weight loss.

Heck!

I can't imagine how many people have had to deal with severe issues in their internal organs all because of such advice.

Let's even look at it critically...

How on earth is it possible to survive on one meal a day?

Except you're on a fast for a short period of time, this is very harmful for the health...

Hmmm. Ulcer is still real o.

And even if you survive the torture of one meal a day and lose weight, are you going to continue to eat only one meal a day to sustain the new look? For the rest of your life??

You see why this is a suicidal mission and a very impossible journey to lasting weight loss.

Another one that is very common and a lot of people have fallen victim of is the use of all manner of slimming tea for weight loss...

And guess what?

It works! At least at the beginning stage and while using it...

But once you stop using the tea, you already know what happens...

Yes. You guessed right! You blow up again!

And this makes the slimming tea to just keep slimming your pockets on the long run.

Not to talk of the damage it causes on the internal organs while you use it...

Just take a minute and go to Google and ask if slimming teas really work...

Or the Quora platform too...

And you would be shocked at the details you find about slimming teas.

So if you want to get your dream body without risking your health...

you know by now why cutting down your meals and using all manners of tea is not a wise thing to do.

What then can you do?

Read on and I'll show you how you can take simple steps to achieve your dream body size and fit into that little black dress again...

Without risking your health.

And this is actually more easier than you might have thought...

You don't have to secure a gym membership or bother ever going to one...

No, you're not going to be forced to eat once or twice a day...

Neither are you to take some concoction in the name of tea...

All you're required to do is to change your lifestyle. Just switch up your lifestyle.

No, it's not rocket science at all, just a few tweaks here and there and taking consistent actions that are beneficial to your health and you can sustain.

Ok. No too much grammar. Let's me share some of them with you.

1. Cut back on added sugar: Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet. Most people consume way too much. You find it here and there in lots of packaged and refines foods.

Studies show that sugar (and high-fructose corn syrup) consumption is strongly associated with an increased risk of obesity, as well as conditions including type 2 diabetes and heart disease.

You see those soft drinks and pastries with plenty sugar? Cut them off. At least, to the barest minimum.

If you want to lose weight, cut back on added sugar. Just make sure to read labels, because even so-called health foods can be loaded with sugar.

2. Use Smaller Plates and Exercise portion control.

Using smaller plates has been shown to help some people automatically eat fewer calories.

However, the plate-size effect doesn’t appear to affect everyone. Those who are overweight seem to be more affected.

Portion control simply eating less can be very useful, for obvious reasons.

Some studies show that keeping a food diary or taking pictures of your meals can help you lose weight.

Anything that increases your awareness of what you are eating is likely to be beneficial. Awareness is key.

And last for this post...

3. Drink Water, Especially Before Meals

It is often claimed that drinking water can help with weight loss — and that’s true.

Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24–30% over a period of 1–1.5 hours, helping you burn off a few more calories.

Take a complete glass of water before each meal. And take your time with eating. Do not rush it.

This would help you take note of when you are full so you stop eating...

Because let's face it, a lot of us eat too much because we eat in a hurry and do not listen to signals from our body telling us to stop.

But if you will calm down and listen to your body, you will be more intentional in your eating and this would help your weight.

Ok. That's it for now.

These three points would help you.

If you would like more helpful stuff, I have a guide to help you get started on proper weight loss in a healthy way.

I would be giving it to you for FREE because I want to help. Serious persons only pls.

By the way, it is limited. Only a certain number of people get it for free.

Send a message on whatsapp Now and ask for it. 08068959951

One more thing I'll like to add: You can actually reduce your weight by eating three times a day.

Don't let anyone make you think that you have to give up your meals to get the body size you want.

With the right information and right consistent actions with determination, it is a highly achievable dream.

Ok. Last time. That's it.

Don't forget. Send a message NOW on WhatsApp (08168959951) for the FREE guide before I stop giving it for free.

Your body will thank you.
Re: How Any Woman Can Get The Body Of Her Dreams Without Risking Her Health And The by scilover: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Yes, you're right! Even to get a nice butt, you can do it with your bare hands without any exercise equipment. First, look at the sky while lying on the floor. Then bend both knees and stretch out one foot. You can also stimulate your hip muscles by gradually lifting and lowering your hips.

(1) (Reply)

Renowned Scientist Tells Ingraham The COVID-19 Vaccine Is 'downright Dangerous' / Visual Impairment And A Child’s Learning Ability / Best Baby Products 2021 To Boost Baby Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.