Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away (65029 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Coldfeets: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Parisian:
So because people died other facts about the unfortunate event should be swept under the rug?

Hope you can now see how foolish defending a mindless and senseless God who chooses to save artefacts over human life really makes you look?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by anonimi: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
To God be the glory. The middle East really need to return to their Christian heritage.
Enough of this violence already.

What of Judaism and Islam?
Are they not from the Middle East

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9872468_screenshot20190630231453_jpeg514b0a215876001d7122526e8c122ad3

2 Likes

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by anonimi: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
Coldfeets:
Hope you can now see how foolish defending a mindless and senseless God who chooses to save artefacts over human life really makes you look?

While I won't go as far as to say the bold, you are otherwise on point.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by anonimi: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Bible untouched again!!
My Father in Heaven keeps doing Everything Possible for Man to know that HE is the Way the Truth and the Life..
The picture below below Happened in a different nation..
Building burnt down but Bible Untouched..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

4 Likes

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by SenecaTheYonger: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Lots of people died. Many houses and properties destroyed. But it's the untouched alter that's the centre of attention.

They should have hidden inside Gods temple. Christian 1 : Atheist 0
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Elsueno: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mehn....religion is the best weapon to control humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by oie(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
Serving God indeed pays

For your Java tutorial DM me on WhatsApp 08122716975
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by pafo(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
decatalyst:

God is great.

The gospel of Christ will take over the whole earth sooner than later. Amen

It will never take over Israel. Never!
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by ArchAnge1: 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by PropheticPriest(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bless be the name of the Lord

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by ltsng: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Coldfeets:

That will show you how mindless and rascal the god these people serve really is.

Nay, rather how ignorant some who claim to know Him are
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by DamiBlaise: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Coldfeets:

Let's say you're driving a car and you got involved in an accident.

You got killed but miraculously, nothing happened to the car you were driving.

Then someone comes out and start praising one God for saving the car while allowing the driver to perish.

Nwanne wetin you go call that person?

I like the way you reason
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Evangkatsoulis: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Father in Heaven keeps doing Everything Possible for Man to know that HE is the Way the Truth and the Life..

This bible is burnt na.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by FuckOsuPigs: 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Texman21:
I am surprised righteousness missed this one.

No, he did not.

Righteousness89:

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Aboki99(m): 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Karyan banza!
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Shancca: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:
The Lebanon government should just resign.. I mean the total overhaul of the cabinet..

Corruption in Nigeria na child play to the one in Lebanon.

There is no miracle behind Bible and Quaran hardly burn during fire cos there cover are hard to burn.... Those who created it was clever right from the onset...

I don’t think you understand what corruption mean. Probably you are saying this to chase clout. American University of Beirut ranks top 700 in the world. University of Ibadan ranks top 1250 in the world. Now tell me your juxtaposition and what you think corruption mean and Lebanon can be used as an example in place of Nigeria? Almost all the suburbs in Lebanon are connected by rail routes. Do you still understand what corruption mean when people lack basic social amenities? I am well traveled and can only implore you to do your research. Nigeria is the cradle of corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by ajl: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Evilgenuis:
God works in mysterious way cheesy

So, God will prefer to keep the alter and these religious objects safe than human lives around the area? What kind of God are you assuming He/She is?

1 Like

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by NOHOLDSBAR: 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

What about all the other bibles that got burnt? Are those ones fakes?

Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by ignis: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Lots of people died. Many houses and properties destroyed. But it's the untouched alter that's the centre of attention.

See what religion is doing to us.

1 Like

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Investnow2017: 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
What really is the purpose of this thread? I still can't get it. Can someone please fill me in.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Howtoday(f): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
May the name of God be praised. Hallelujah.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by helinues: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shancca:

I don’t think you understand what corruption mean. Probably you are saying this to chase clout. American University of Beirut ranks top 700 in the world. University of Ibadan ranks top 1250 in the world. Now tell me your juxtaposition and what you think corruption mean and Lebanon can be used as an example in place of Nigeria? Almost all the suburbs in Lebanon are connected by rail routes. Do you still understand what corruption mean when people lack basic social amenities? I am well traveled and can only implore you to do your research. Nigeria is the cradle of corruption.

A Nation that was prosperous before but now struggling economy, Covid and not the fire disaster....

They may be having it better than Nigeria but their situation is getting deteriorated....

Like 6 Mps have resigned...
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by AngelicBeing: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

All over Nations! All over the World,

JESUS IS KING!
JESUS is Coming back again!
Be Ready!!!!
Heaven and earth shall pass away but the word of God abides forever, forever Oh Lord, thy words is settled for all generation, Amen cool

1 Like

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Ahmback(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
dazzlingd:
Lmao, I'll come back if this make fp
it's on fp
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Clothingonline9(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by SMBH: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
To God be the glory. The middle East really need to return to their Christian heritage.

christian heritage? lol

1 Like

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by NENGIsmells: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

All over Nations! All over the World,

JESUS IS KING!
JESUS is Coming back again!
Be Ready!!!!
bastard that bible was burnt

1 Like

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Bmaster(m): 4:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
dazzlingd:
Lmao, I'll come back if this make fp
Where are thou?
This has been to front page!
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by pastie(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bullshit
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Coldfeets: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
ltsng:

Nay, rather how ignorant some who claim to know Him are

Exactly.

You have a point there!!!

Sometimes these mindless Followers make God look like a very terrible and wicked and senseless and horrible personality.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by compton11(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

what about their old religion heritage before Christianity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.