Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away (65006 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman On Church Altar (Photos) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
HEZBOLLAH IS LEBANON'S PROBLEM, ONCE THEY DIG OUT SAYYED HASSAN NASRALLAH FROM HIS RAT HOLE BUNKER AND HAND HIM. LEBANON WILL BE FREE AND ENJOY PEACE LIKE UNTO A RIVER.

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Shancca: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
afroxyz:

Who told you that Lebanon does not have different ethnic groups?

How do you compare that to Nigeria’s?
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Neddyogu(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
I jus came to see hw this event would be interpreted by the Christians and how this is gonna degenerate into bickering between the adherents of two abrahamic religions.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by ehhmah(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Heffalump:
The Temple of God is a sacred place

.....forever Catholic
It is not Catholic..

It is a Greek Orthodox Church angry
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by earnit3: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by rapid101(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Lots of people died. Many houses and properties destroyed. But it's the untouched alter that's the centre of attention.
as in eh I tire for d way pple think most times
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
RTSC:

Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life.

Isaiah 43:4

God has no problem allowing thousands of lives to perish just to save one child of his in danger.
And he owes no one an apology.
It's called the law of divine substitution.

He has done it many times, he is still doing it.

The safest place to be is under the wings of the almighty.
Gbam, Gbamer, gbamest, l have said this to folks several times but they fail to see my point, I told them that witches and wizards and satanic agents can come under divine destruction if they dare a redeemed child of God or if that redeemed child of God crys to God Almighty to rain down stones of fire and destruction into every satanic habitation cool
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Corroro: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Isn't God just too wonderful?
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by RTSC: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Gbamer, gbamest, l have said this to folks several times but they fail to see my point, I told them that witches and wizards and satanic agents can come under divine destruction if they dare a redeemed child of God or if that redeemed child of God crys to God Almighty to rain down stones of fire and destruction into every satanic habitation cool
That is what they don't know.

God has favourites.

If there is a road accident and people must die, God does not mind sacrificing everybody there just to save his child.

It's a bitter truth.

When King Abimelech took Abraham's wife because he thought she was Abraham's sister.
God told him that he is a dead man.
And the only reason he is still breathing is that he has not touched her yet.

The real question is how can I become his favourite.?

1 Like

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=thesicilian post=92625394]Lots of people died. Many houses and properties destroyed. But it's the untouched alter that's the centre of attention.[/quite]yes because of its symbolism. It's a Goshen experience.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by heendrix(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Texman21:
I am surprised righteousness missed this one.

He's ahead of you check again grin
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by heendrix(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah, but why did this one burn though?
Lmao grin
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by AngelicBeing: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
RTSC:

That is what they don't know.

God has favourites.

If there is a road accident and people must die, God does not mind sacrificing everybody there just to save his child.

It's a bitter truth.

When King Abimelech took Abraham's wife because he thought she was Abraham's sister.
God told him that he is a dead man.
And the only reason he is still breathing is that he has not touched her yet.

The real question is how can I become his favourite.?
To become his favorite, desire, crave, thirst, seek, pursue after the heart beat of God, be a David, Joseph Enoch etc and the Anointing of his "favorite " will envelope you, Enoch walked with God and God's computer x-rayed him and he was taken away from the earth to be with the father, David, despite all his earthly battles was declared as a man after God's heart, Abraham was called a friend of God, Elijah was taken to glory via chariots of fire shocked, they were all God's favorite, so you can also be his favorite, at Jehovah's discretion and Sovereignty
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by andyanders: 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Bible untouched again!!
My Father in Heaven keeps doing Everything Possible for Man to know that HE is the Way the Truth and the Life..

The picture below below Happened in a different nation..

Building burnt down but Bible Untouched..

All over Nations! All over the World,

JESUS IS KING!
JESUS is Coming back again!
Be Ready!!!!

Yes oooo. Jesus is the KING OF KING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Freebills12: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
post=92630358:

This can only be done by the invisible hands of the Almighty God.

No woder We his children refer to him as OLOWOGBOGBORO!!!

One of us @[/b] (Sisi Yewande) just helped us with a detailed translation of that heavy Yoruba word,,
Here you have it....

[b]OLOWOGBOGBORO
" is a yoruba language in Nigeria which means -
"The Broad and Mighty Hand of God”.
GOD'S outstretched arm has given us victory!

FIRST TIME YOUR POST IS MAKING SENSE
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by kingxsamz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
RTSC:

God has no problem allowing thousands of lives to perish just to save one child of his in danger.
And he owes no one an apology.
It's called the [b]law of divine substitution.

Good to know, thanks.
I can't worship a tyrant and a bias being.
Even Buhari would do better.
This is a clear depiction of your god.
Destroying the train with the people inside, instead of flying the kid away to safety.
Once again, good to know you worship a bias tyrant.

2 Likes

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Onitola2: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:
The Lebanon government should just resign.. I mean the total overhaul of the cabinet..

Corruption in Nigeria na child play to the one in Lebanon.

There is no miracle behind Bible and Quaran hardly burn during fire cos there cover are hard to burn.... Those who created it was clever right from the onset...
I believe both are about content and not container, if u light d paper urself, it'll certainly burn. It's the text that's sacred.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by kthug: 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
thesicilian:
Lots of people died. Many houses and properties destroyed. But it's the untouched alter that's the centre of attention.
you see your life?
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by ogenwaokoye(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
clarocuzioo:
There is no science, art or act that can explain this situation. This is simply awesome and defiles every law of nature and man.

Truely our God is awesome, He can move mountains.

Structures that are miles away felt the impact of that explosion terribly, cars burnt, human beings died,a lot of destruction witnessed, yet this Altar with the Holy bible that is just some meters away is intact.

For the Atheists that says there's no God, please come and explain this to me.

I'm not against the Bible but we must consider human life first
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by seeto: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Enough of this religious fanatics
The architectural structural of those building are of those greek archy era
B****** stfu

Ur brain is run with HATE as engine.. Bye
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by fortunez1(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
It's a sign that the word of God can't be distroyed by any know or unknown force.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by chukemmang(m): 12:33am On Aug 10, 2020
helinues:
The Lebanon government should just resign.. I mean the total overhaul of the cabinet..

Corruption in Nigeria na child play to the one in Lebanon.

There is no miracle behind Bible and Quaran hardly burn during fire cos there cover are hard to burn.... Those who created it was clever right from the onset...

Your mumu no get part 2.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by mbhs139(m): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2020
decatalyst:

God is great.

The gospel of Christ will take over the whole earth sooner than later. Amen

So, what makes you different from BH, is it not the same thing they are clamoring for, that Islam should be the single religion of the world? Sooner or later, you self go carry gun to actualize your aim. Most people are BH in their inner self unknowingly, until they find a gun in their hand to perpetrate the Gospel of Christ/Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by clarocuzioo(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2020
ogenwaokoye:
I'm not against the Bible but we must consider human life first

What about human life
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Jaapu: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2020
thesicilian:

Nah mumu thinking nah.

1 Like

Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Jaapu: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
To God be the glory. The middle East really need to return to their Christian heritage.

Enough of this violence already.

The Christians in the middle east are no doubt far better than the ones here in Nigeria and Africa.... Who are full of hypocrites and bigots. Their ignorance is so enormous that all they do is propaganda and hate spreading. In another context, they might even end up calling this christians terrorist because of their language and geographical location.
Re: Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away by Jaapu: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2020
clarocuzioo:
There is no science, art or act that can explain this situation. This is simply awesome and defiles every law of nature and man.

Truely our God is awesome, He can move mountains.

Structures that are miles away felt the impact of that explosion terribly, cars burnt, human beings died,a lot of destruction witnessed, yet this Altar with the Holy bible that is just some meters away is intact.

For the Atheists that says there's no God, please come and explain this to me.

People like you are the reason why atheist are thriving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.