Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried (41983 Views)

Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by BrickDevo: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
R. I. P
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Daviestunech(m): 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
shocked
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Trizyd(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
A strong mother.
Dust to dust, ashes to ashes.
May their soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by saajus: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is sad. But, her mum's body language seems awkward.
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by martineverest(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Trizyd:
A strong mother.
Dust to dust, ashes to ashes.
May their rest in perfect peace.
the woman strong o

1 Like

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by wany(f): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
2LESS:
And the mum is busy taking selfies.
Tueeeéeee
I tire undecided
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by soundlala: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lawdis:
Somebody died just like that and they're busy taking selfies.....
as in this life is getting weirder by the day
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by soundlala: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
saajus:
This is sad. But, her mum's body language seems awkward.
very
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by edochie12: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sorry for the family,but how can they bury someone in a foreign land not close to her to her ancestors, in Igbo land even if u died on the moon,we must bring u back to ur land and bury you,this is uncultured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92634241:
Damn it!
What a sad news.
May their wonderful soul Rest in perfect peace.

But, to what end is the meaning of all these selfie papparazi?!

So effing annoying!

That's the mothers choice of mourning her daughter who died at a very young age. It's none of your business,

1 Like

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Omoluabi16(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Very disrespectful. How can you even be posing for selfie at a funeral for young people who died in such circumsance? Na wa.
Modified. If that's her mother, I guess thats her way of dealing with her pain. No one should judge then. cry

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Queenslander(f): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chai, what a horrible way to die.. R.I.P!!
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Chirowman(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
life is vanity upon vanity
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lawdis:
Somebody died just like that and they're busy taking selfies.....
I was shocked to see that too. Perhaps they have been expecting evil to befall her. The atmosphere of the scene did not permit such act for a sympathetic heart.
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
cry cry cry

Sorry.

But o ga o. Culture yato sha.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by shiwex: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bad roads everywhere, containers falling off trucks everytime ans killing people still government is not addressing this issue. What a country Nigeria is....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by asobo: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92634241:
Damn it!
What a sad news.

So effing annoying!
That's her mum on black scarf. He who wears the shoe know were it pinches. You can't cry more than the bereaved.

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by oodua1stson: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
I hope that woman is not her mother sha
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by asobo: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

That's the mothers choice of mourning her daughter who died at a very young age. It's none of your business,
My thought also. We can't cry more than the bereaved. Even if she chooses not to take selfie, that won't stop heavy duty vehicles from moving in the daytime. RIP to her and her colleague

1 Like

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Xbee007(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
The most painful part is that this preventable accident will still happen again until drastic measure is taken.
The pain the mother is feeling is unimaginable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by oodua1stson: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Very disrespectful. How can you even be posing for selfie at a funeral for young people who died in such circumsance? Na wa.
Modified. If that's her mother, I guess thats her way of dealing with her pain. No one should judge then. cry
not all mother's love Thier chidren oo
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Zane2point4(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
heendrix:
One of the place to work in where you have to be very spiritual to survive is FAAN I really can't understand why folks there die alot. people who work there 2019 would tell cause it got to a point people were scared of accepting promotion letter. But anyways May their soul rest in peace.

PS; why is it a thing of Joy to those folks in the 3rd n 4th picture.
Forget that superstitious belief.
Our lack of amenities and road network is killing Nigerians ,simple.
Its a commotion out there,thousands of road users,hundreds of car and buses,hundreds of bykes with no proper road network, will it be strange if something like this happen?
This country is a ticking time bomb for the masses.human development with no proportional facilities to contain everyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by AreaFada2: 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
heendrix:
One of the place to work in where you have to be very spiritual to survive is FAAN I really can't understand why folks there die alot. people who work there 2019 would tell cause it got to a point people were scared of accepting promotion letter. But anyways May their soul rest in peace.

As for those smiling for a selfie, it shows the warped show off mentality common now. A young vibrant lady's funeral. Not an old woman who had lived a long life.

In Nigeria coveted government jobs have many diabolical people in it. With only few jobs lucrative around, competition is fierce. If you oppose or hinder the cesspit of corruption that goes on in public jobs, God save you.

3 Likes

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by okeyben10: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
heendrix:

Thats d girl's mom.
I doubt very strongly that she's happy about her daughters demise. She was only 27

2 Likes

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Dellaxlogistic: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
EmagNig:
more
Jesus Christ ..I saw this girl at SACHOL export last week ...So she is dead ?? Lord have mercy !!!!
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Yemisi87: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
asobo:
That's her mum on black scarf. He who wears the shoe know were it pinches. You can't cry more than the bereaved.

When you think you have seen it all.
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
I don't understand the last two pics.. one is supposed to be the deceased mother and she's busy pouting for the camera. What kind of shit is this

Rip to the dead
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Woleett: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Shut up with your mumu culture. Everybody dey claim culture igbo sef dey claim culture grin She will be buried in afonja land
edochie12:
Sorry for the family,but how can they bury someone in a foreign land not close to her to her ancestors, in Igbo land even if u died on the moon,we must bring u back to ur land and bury you,this is uncultured.

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
post=92634241:
Damn it!
What a sad news.

So effing annoying!
maybe their obstacle is gone and they can now proceed with whatever promotion they crave.
Nigerians are just something else sincerely

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pallbearers Dance As Man Is Buried In A 'star Beer' Bottle Shaped Coffin. Photos / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.