Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried (41984 Views)

Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / Big Man Buried With Gold Chains, Rings And Timberland Shoes (Photos) / Man Buried In A Coffin Built Like House With DSTV Antenna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by CioAngels(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Joefat:
Ogbele!!! shocked. But wait a minute.. this can't be real. How on Earth will you be taken selfie on someone funeral?
They are taken the selfie with the late girls mother, in the middle. So unfair.
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by raphy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
so village.ppl push container fall until her.
may her soul R.I.P 2020 wel done o.
na wa o
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by popsyleo1: 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rip
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by elisho: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Which day some Lady's go get sense
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by elisho: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
elisho:
Which day some Lady's go get sense
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Skmoda360(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lawdis:
Somebody died just like that and they're busy taking selfies.....
If you see wetin dey my mind it pass that Spade wey you carry......
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lawdis:

You can't imagine her mother is among those taking selfie
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Skmoda360(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
donproject:

You can't imagine her mother is among those taking selfie
Very annoying set of people undecided
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Futurejoy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
heendrix:
One of the place to work in where you have to be very spiritual to survive is FAAN I really can't understand why folks there die alot. people who work there 2019 would tell cause it got to a point people were scared of accepting promotion letter. But anyways May their soul rest in peace.

PS; why is it a thing of Joy to those folks in the 3rd n 4th picture.
I tell you o.... our neighbor works in FAAN and after he retired , they rehired him on contract. One day, he just slumped in the office. He went into coma, entered stroke but I heard he is doing well now. I don’t know what caused all this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Lawdis(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
tytachile:
especially the mom! she seem not to be touched at all! I don't understand!

Because faan have filled their chin with unimaginable huge cash like this squirrel

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by NkemChukwudi: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yorruba people.......una weldone ooo.

So Igbo people don dey bury their dead body in our land without question?

This yamlegged bastard really think they are at home in our land.

When are we gonna show this people the way to the EAST?
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by heendrix(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Futurejoy:

I tell you o.... our neighbor works in FAAN and after he retired , they rehired him on contract. One day, he just slumped in the office. He went into coma, entered stroke but I heard he is doing well now. I don’t know what caused all this

In 2019 twas just a Death Valley in MMIA a Air traffic control newly promoted boss died the next to take his place also died it almost became something else. little staffs were not left out either

1 Like

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by sonofthunder: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
VirginFinder:

But that is not the case here 90% of the time...

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by olaniyilukman(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lawdis:
This is bad
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by ilyasom(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
[quote author=heendrix post=92628095]One of the place to work in where you have to be very spiritual to survive is FAAN I really can't understand why folks there die alot. people who work there 2019 would tell cause it got to a point people were scared of accepting promotion letter. But anyways May their soul rest in peace.

Shocking. How do you know all this
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by ilyasom(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
heendrix:

In 2019 twas just a Death Valley in MMIA a Air traffic control newly promoted boss died the next to take his place also died it almost became something else. little staffs were not left out either

This is scary. Could be as a result of envy
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by gracechellar(f): 12:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Bola146:

Seriously, they are oponu :-/
Not necessary
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by bigtt76(f): 2:40am On Aug 10, 2020
She bears close semblance with her mum ...may her soul rest in peace. Amen cry

EmagNig:
The two staff of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, FAAN, Chidinma Ajoku and Chinma who were crushed to death by a fallen container in Lagos, have been buried.

The sad incident happened at the Ilasamaja area of the state on the 26th July when the duo were on their home from work.

The 20-feet container fell on a commercial bus they boarded after the truck hit their bus while offloading passengers at the bus stop.

Chidinma's  funeral took place at Ikoyi cemetery on Saturday, August 8, and was attended by her family and friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk72jlYg5e8

https://lailasnews.com/faan-workers-crushed-to-death-by-fallen-container-buried/

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Trybes(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2020
It's enough time government ban trucks from moving on Lagos roads between the hours of 4:00am and 11:00pm. This will help in a great way to reduce accidents and unnecessary deaths caused by trucks within the Lagos metropolis.
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by luluosas(m): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2020
Are these people mourning or they are celebrating?
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by ignis: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Movicq:

because persn die make dem nor snap again? undecided

I tire ooo
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by dangermouse(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2020
deltateam:

You have left the substance to pursue shadows. No wonder there's a repetition of same pattern.

What was done to the drunk driver that allowed this beauty to waste?

You can't say he was sane when it happened.

These drivers made a pact with satan to destroy souls but ours will never be part of it iJn.
Thanks. Have corrected the mistake. U are partly right on the above, unavoidable and avoidable accidents do happen. May the Almighty God continue to protect us all.

1 Like

Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by TheCork(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
tot:

Wise words.

Hi sweet hat. My friend is having a event on women wearing mini sket & tongue for modelling competition. I want to invite u please.
Please Can u kindly wear mini sket & tongue?
Am one of the Georges cheesy
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Movicq(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
stevmatt15:

Waka, the same to you I wish you the same. Good luck. Your friends will dance soophy on your burial ground.
See how rotten your life is. No one even like or share your comment. slowpoke. Feel so bad quotin demons like you, animal in human skin. Animalistic human.
E neva reach to cry grin abi na u die?
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Movicq(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Justarandomguy:

F*ck u.

F&ck ur stupid mother, bastard son of a useless w. H. O.r.e
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Movicq:

E neva reach to cry grin abi na u die?
Crazy oooooooo
Re: FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried by Futurejoy(f): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
heendrix:

Na wa o....who is killing them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pallbearers Dance As Man Is Buried In A 'star Beer' Bottle Shaped Coffin. Photos / Zimbabwean Groom Fails To Show Up At Wedding Venue Faking Illness (Pics) / Lady Storm Wedding Ceremony With 2 Kids Claiming The Groom Is Her Husband - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.