Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO (32734 Views)

How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State / Johnson Chrome Adekunle: Toronto City Most Wanted Identity Thief, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Olarewaju89: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Giving a thief second chance, cry are you God almighty?

Good gesture anyway.
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Lewisalexander(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
blazingblender:
wise of him atleast he is better than most nigerian who sees jungle justice as the best remed 4 crime

Thief never do u something.lol. Thieves don create havoc for many families. They always target and kill the breadwinner of the family.
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Lewisalexander(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Giving a thief second chance, cry are you God almighty?

Good gesture anyway.

Nah
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
You might not be alive to give a third chance!
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by edoairways: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
I just pray he doesn't regret his actions later on

1 Like

Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by God2man2again(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmnnn, very kind of him but he needs to be extra vigilant and commit the guy into the hands of God in prayer.
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by kabillionaire(m): 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
waoh! kudos, nice one
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Myself2(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good for him
I can't do that,,,,would have to look over my shoulders perpetually
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by kachi08(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
I doubt if it will happen in Nigeria.......Nice gesture!
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Bloghomies(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Terrible mistake! If you don't crush an enemy when you get the chance, your enemy will crush you without hesitation.

If you must give a second chance, ensure you recruit him into your service. That way, he will constantly want to prove his loyalty to you.
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Olabode971(f): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Macsender2:
Everyone needs second chance

Expect this man; Nigerians thought he needed 2nd chance not knowing they are in for a Rough Time.

Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by stayclearofme: 1:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Make he go try am for Aba by now he go don become roasted meat!
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by seangy4konji: 1:45am On Aug 10, 2020
u go fear title..

former thief
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by bigcasava1(m): 2:56am On Aug 10, 2020
gcey2k:
What would you do if you caught the man who’d robbed you? Well, KwaZulu-Natal businessman, Siya Gasa decided to employ him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIxz5ccW7Q

DURBAN - A KwaZulu-Natal businessman who has lost his valuables has decided to employ his robber.

Siya Gasa's bag was stolen from his van last month, but he managed to track down his robber.

"We got the information and description of the person who had taken my bag, we then managed to set a trap for that person," Gasai said.

In a bizarre turn of events, Sanele Ngubo now works for Gasa.

But why employ a thief?

The businessman says he wanted to guide the 21-year-old.

"I said let's try and not harm him, Iet me try and protect him. Because if you open a case for somebody, he goes to jail and comes back even more dangerous," Gasa said.

Ngubo has been breaking into cars since he was in Grade 8.

He blames his actions on poverty.

"It's painful when you come back from school and there is nothing in the pot," he said.

Gasa says he is confident Ngubo will make most of this opportunity.

Source: https://www.enca.com/life/thief-gets-second-chance
hmmm there condition is even worst than us.
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by oloyedewaris(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmmn
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Dangrace01:
Great

=======> Profile
Is this car for sale ?
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Finchmgh: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:
The second chance that cost Opay's CEO his life. undecided Just be careful sha.
Keep your advise to yourself.
You women finds it hard to forgive. We men are not like that
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by brainhgeek(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2020
That is what grace through faith in Jesus does for you. Picks you up from your condemnable state and gives you a second chance and a reason to live just and free.
Be saved, be free, be good, be responsible!
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2020
Hmmmm

This is wisdom joor

Say no to jungle justice
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Deehsar(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2020
Not everyone deserves a second chance
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by golddare: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2020
gcey2k:
What would you do if you caught the man who’d robbed you? Well, KwaZulu-Natal businessman, Siya Gasa decided to employ him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgIxz5ccW7Q

DURBAN - A KwaZulu-Natal businessman who has lost his valuables has decided to employ his robber.

Siya Gasa's bag was stolen from his van last month, but he managed to track down his robber.

"We got the information and description of the person who had taken my bag, we then managed to set a trap for that person," Gasai said.

In a bizarre turn of events, Sanele Ngubo now works for Gasa.

But why employ a thief?

The businessman says he wanted to guide the 21-year-old.

"I said let's try and not harm him, Iet me try and protect him. Because if you open a case for somebody, he goes to jail and comes back even more dangerous," Gasa said.

Ngubo has been breaking into cars since he was in Grade 8.

He blames his actions on poverty.

"It's painful when you come back from school and there is nothing in the pot," he said.

Gasa says he is confident Ngubo will make most of this opportunity.

Source: https://www.enca.com/life/thief-gets-second-chance

He is right, the rate of crime is somehow indirectly proportional to the rate of poverty.
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by SirTenu: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2020
It would've been jungle justice if the rober is a nigerian
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by YEBOmadiba: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2020
South Africans are really wonderful.

Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Finchmgh:

Keep your advise to yourself.
You women finds it hard to forgive. We men are not like that
You done?
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Litmus: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
South Africans are really wonderful.

Nigerians seem the realists in Africa, the nation where individuals tend to be critical about themselves and their nations and are able to endure terrific criticism from the world community and yet not retaliate with the same venom. The rest of Africa gives the impression that they are delusional. Here we have murderous South Africa forming kind people because of one kind act. Another example is the spat ongoing between an African American woman living in Gambia and Gambians abroad. The African American woman is mostly concerned about the sexual exploitation of minors in Gambia by expatriates but also irritated by casual everyday corruptions as she sees it. Unlike Nigerians that would have listened to her and criticize ourselves and admitted that we are as terrible a people as anyone could come across, the Gambians are butt-hurt. They are furious because as far as they are concerned they are a wonderful people. One Gambian has gone as far as to start a petition to deport the African American woman from Gambia. Such a shameful act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tVS9AeoTi0

Curiously Africans are quick to call Nigerians names, we are fraudsters, criminals, loud, dishonest and so on; these hateful opinions slip forth from their well oiled mouths, when its about Nigerians but when they are criticized and even only minutely and fairly, like Arty did, they become hysterical and fall apart.
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by osystein(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Litmus:

Nigerians seem the realists in Africa, the nation where individuals tend to be critical about themselves and their nations and are able to endure terrific criticism from the world community and yet not retaliate with the same venom. The rest of Africa gives the impression that they are delusional. Here we have murderous South Africa forming kind people because of one kind act. Another example is the spat ongoing between an African American woman living in Gambia and Gambians abroad. The African American woman is mostly concerned about the sexual exploitation of minors in Gambia by expatriates but also irritated by casual everyday corruptions as she sees it. Unlike Nigerians that would have listened to her and criticize ourselves and admitted that we are as terrible a people as anyone could come across, the Gambians are butt-hurt. They are furious because as far as they are concerned they are a wonderful people. One Gambian has gone as far as to start a petition to deport the African American woman from Gambia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tVS9AeoTi0

Curiously Africans are quick to call Nigerians names, we are fraudsters, criminals, loud, dishonest and so on; these hateful opinions slip forth from their well oiled mouths, when its about Nigerians but when they are criticized and even only minutely and fairly, like Arty did, they become hysterical and fall apart.

Mehn, seem you were waiting for a Southy to comment.. grin grin grin
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Litmus: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
osystein:

Mehn, seem you were waiting for a Southy to comment.. grin grin grin

I like South Africans.
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by YEBOmadiba: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Litmus:

I like South Africans.

I thought u said we were murderous and this was just an isolated act of kindness. What a contradiction!
Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by Litmus: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I thought u said we were murderous and this was just an isolated act of kindness. What a contradiction!

Murderous, yes but because of apartheid and racism. And I don’t believe there is black south African vendetta against Nigerians more than any other African migrant communities. In my mind, the relevant South Africans are currently in denial about their murderous dispositions, among other damages, caused by the trauma of apartheid and this finds expression in blaming the murdered, when this occurs, for their murder.

South Africans in my experience so far, seem more concerned about South Africa, jobs, housing, industry, party politics and sometimes on how Africa could be better, leading to better trade, science and progress. They do not seem to be a people secretly wishing or actively working behind the scenes for the downfall of other African nations while openly giving the impression that they are a people for black unity and progress.. But, i may be wrong.

Perhaps I should have stated that I do not dislike South Africans.

1 Like

Re: South African Good Samaritan Gives Thief A Second Chance - VIDEO by YEBOmadiba: 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Litmus:

Murderous, yes but because of apartheid and racism. And I don’t believe there is black south African vendetta against Nigerians more than any other African migrant communities. In my mind, the relevant South Africans are currently in denial about their murderous dispositions, among other damages, caused by the trauma of apartheid and this finds expression in blaming the murdered, when this occurs, for their murder.

South Africans in my experience so far, seem more concerned about South Africa, jobs, housing, industry, party politics and sometimes on how Africa could be better, leading to better trade, science and progress. They do not seem to be a people secretly wishing or actively working behind the scenes for the downfall of other African nations while openly giving the impression that they are a people for black unity and progress.. But, i may be wrong.

Perhaps I should have stated that I do not dislike South Africans.

Fair enough.

Ironically despite the xenophobia SA is in fact one of the most pro-African countries. Doesn't make sense but SA is very optimistic about the continent (as long as u stay at home) whereas I find Nigeria in particular to be pessimistic and jaded.

I don't know, u might disagree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River / Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.