Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) (52855 Views)

Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma / Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by mordred44: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hamilton1:
Ewedu nd Amala police at it again
jantofubu check d name veri wel or u apply eye drop to ur sight

1 Like

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
Nigerian police force have done it again.....

They'll beat you when you are wrong and can still beat you when you are not wrong.... And nothing will happen.

They'll kill you when you are wrong and will still kill you when you're not wrong and nothing will happen..

They'll publicly threaten you when you're wrong and will publicly threaten you when you are not wrong...And nothing will happen.

They'll pull a gun at you when you are wrong and they'll also pull a gun at you when you are not wrong and nothing will happen....

Nigeria will get better.

You post was right until you typed "Nigeria will get better" .

The statement is like day dreaming. It has been getting worst and the trend continues.

Sane Countries get better, terrible ones like Nigeria get worsened by the day.

1 Like

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by lereinter(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
May God avenge the dead.

May the family of the killer police man have no peace.

May untimely death be the police man portion.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Now who is going to start #NigerianLivesMatter on twitter
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Fred55: 10:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
On Friday, police chased dispatch rider to death in lagos, on Sunday, another report of police contributing to the dead of another person. Who will deliver this country, who will give voice to the voiceless?? Who will bring justice to the innocent in this country Hmmm �, there is God oo
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Infact, I'm tired of this country. The police officer should be punished
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by zanshi: 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
I find the acts of the Nigerian police sometimes despicable, they act without human feelings and seem to be all about money forgetting that there is life beyond paper notes.

Police all around the world need to attach a sprinkle of human feelings to their dealings. Take a look at the police officer involved in the murder of George Floyd, if he was shown in the realm what his actions would have amounted to that day i am sure he would have handled the arrest with more professionalism.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
Nigerian police force have done it again.....
They'll beat you when you are wrong and can still beat you when you are not wrong.... And nothing will happen.
They'll kill you when you are wrong and will still kill you when you're not wrong and nothing will happen..
They'll publicly threaten you when you're wrong and will publicly threaten you when you are not wrong...And nothing will happen.
They'll pull a gun at you when you are wrong and they'll also pull a gun at you when you are not wrong and nothing will happen....
Nigeria will get better

No it shall not get better before it gets absolutely worse.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Segzy19: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ode! Read the news properly, line by line. Tribalism is what will finish you eventually...
Hamilton1:

1 Like

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Humble55(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nigerian, we're all not safe in the hand of those sycophants
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Very painful. They wasted him because of N100, so unfair.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Philipxxxx0: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
This case now you will never see our actors and Actresses protesting, but if it happens in Britain or America now, come and see black lives matter, protesting in Facebook and all the social media claiming good. But here in Nigeria no live matter for them.

1 Like

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 1:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Make mouth, rant, give up, move onto BBN.

Ni55erians are empty chestbeaters whose liver was removed at birth.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Vatod(m): 1:15am On Aug 10, 2020
If na another country matter they will carry am for head like ponmon,
I remember one day as I was going to jejeli on my own, na so this SARS man stop ask for identity card, I give it to him, where are you coming from, told him, where are you going to? I told him, what’s your mission, I then confused, because I know we both don’t understand the question he was asking, where is your phone I gave him, okay enter the pickup, you go explain yourself when you get to station... within 5 drive minute we done enter station, open your phone, I open it gave it back to him, pressing my phone for upto 10minute, next thing oya come who get this number, my uncle, you can call him Sir, next thing na slap, oya bail yourself!!!!
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by One4me: 2:09am On Aug 10, 2020
blinking001:
Killing the very people they've sworn to protect. There is something wrong with almost all the agencies that is managed by the Nigerian Government. Zero accountability. So this police officer will go free without facing justice like the rest of his colleagues?
RIP to the dead.

The Policeman is known, his face is not hidden.
If he were to be my family, l will dedicate my Life to eliminating all hi sfamily members, one by one or together.
There are tons of ways to do that, even without a gun!

The family should publish his name (Inspector Ago Egharepbe) and picture on Social Media, let him be well known, you never can say

Until these killers in police Uniform are made to know that there is a price to pay for murdering innocent citizens, this sort of nonsense will continue.
Despite all the effort of the various Commissioners of Police to check this incessant abuse of Power, this one still killed an innocent young man.
IGP and Osun state Commissioner of Police,, over to you or is this one another free murder by the Police?
This is sheer Murder, Inspector Ago Egharepbe must not go unpinished, we cant have killers in Police Uniform

2 Likes

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 2:53am On Aug 10, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/breaking-after-six-days-in-coma-osun-fashion-designer-attacked-by-police-dies/
that is why I don't have pity on police when they are killed. Cos they are not different from armed robber and witch
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Originalsly: 3:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If the poor boy know, e for give the Oloriburuku money and go his way.

This is what people like you started doing..... giving extra power to the Police.... now it is a must to give what they ask for..... you cannot don't have when they demand.
At times you have to fight fire with fire..... I just don't understand how a relative can be murdered like this and the family goes about it like it was a natural death. Until people start singling out these Police... or ambushing other Police nothing will change. Police do as they do to civilians because there are no consequences. They do not behave the same to military because of consequences. When civilians start retaliating... only then will the Police act like Police should.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by FlordFlorez(m): 5:28am On Aug 10, 2020
What else Nigerian policemen haven't done

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Had it been the constitutional rights to protest is functional in this country all these things will be drastically reduced but politicians have hijacked the civil space and closed it down completely out of fear.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by 3phase(m): 6:37am On Aug 10, 2020
PrincessB1:

Lives after them undecided
Some lives with them cos i believe nemesis will soon catch up with the policeman
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Kdon2: 6:49am On Aug 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:
At the moment, I doubt if there's a more fvcked up mess than Nigeria sad SMH . It's quite appalling when the individuals who are supposed to ensure safety of citizens are the ones cutting off their lives. Things have fallen apart and the center cannot hold any longer. The truth is a country filled with hateful, guileful, visionless, spineless and bitter people will always suffer. I definitely will be damned if my kids grow up in this mess of a country angry

Violent evil shall befall all our leaders one by one. Amen. Because they looked on as if they are helpless.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by ipodstinks: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Thank God it is not my family. Cos I swear with my grave. If the police office no follow, one of his children will follow him.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by ipodstinks: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2020
One4me:

The Policeman is known, his face is not hidden.
If he were to be my family, l will dedicate my Life to eliminating all hi sfamily members, one by one or together.
There are tons of ways to do that, even without a gun!

The family should publish his name (Inspector Ago Egharepbe) and picture on Social Media, let him be well known, you never can say

Until these killers in police Uniform are made to know that there is a price to pay for murdering innocent citizens, this sort of nonsense will continue.
Despite all the effort of the various Commissioners of Police to check this incessant abuse of Power, this one still killed an innocent young man.
IGP and Osun state Commissioner of Police,, over to you or is this one another free murder by the Police?
This is sheer Murder, Inspector Ago Egharepbe must not go unpinished, we cant have killers in Police Uniform
Gbam. I see my kind of person. God bless you.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2020
post=92641144:

When will this police brutality that has been ravaging out nation for decades end?
This is just so sad.
Something must be done now!
until people begin to kill every erring police officer nothing will change. it might sound absurd but that is the only way i see it...that's why an officer will tell you, i will kill you an't nothing will happen, he's simply telling the reality that he will get away with it.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by proclinician: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2020
Until you learn to see police the same way you see robbers eeh you may just meet this kind ugly fate. If you see me running or hiding or just avoiding police you will think I am a criminal or something but I just dont want any confrontation at all. One day a policeman stopped me on the way and asked for my papers and then my phone, I just gave him everything. He checked my gallery saw my work pictures and asked me where I work I answered. Then he was quiet for some time. I asked him, can I go now, he said Haba, won't you take your phone and papers back? In my mind I didn't want to take those things, it's as if armed robbers have taken them. These people are wicked.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by SirTenu: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2020
That's why i don't like uniform people, they to take advantage rip embarassedThat's why i don't like uniform people, they to take advantage rip
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Smilingjoe4(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Smilingjoe4(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Coldie:
I believe the government is involved in Police corruption that's y corruption in Police can't stop.

Their ogas will give them a target, do anything u want but if them catch u, u are on your own.

My phone got lost a small phone, I went to report the missing phone to Police just to write report they are telling me 15k...

To track the phone is different that one is 30k

To arrest the people with the phone that one is another 10k for mobilization.

When you hear all these things this is what crinimals are getting bold. They know that before u go report them to Police u go Don chop Belle ful.

Imagine the rubbish
You are nothing but a big liar for saying that police demanded 15k just to write a report.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Coldie(m): 8:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Smilingjoe4:
You are nothing but a big liar for saying that police demanded 15k just to write a report.
U are nothing but a big serial liar for telling me this.

The woman told us 15k we had to beg and beg and price. My guy told me that we shouldn't pay the money we told them we were coming back that we want to withdraw, they still collected 1k from us in the name of find us sth. The next station we went to we paid 2k...

Guy no dae mumu o
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by 77up(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Hamilton1:
Inspector Ago Egharepbe is ewedu and Amala police officer abi? Continue your tribalistic madness ,e go be for you one day undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts" / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband / Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.