Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) (52857 Views)

Bus Drivers Kill LASTMA Officer, Beat Colleague To A Coma / Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / SARS Beating A Man To Coma (Disturbing Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Siscooh: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2020
He should have paid quietly. It is extortion. God couldn't have held a charge against him.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Originalsly:

This is what people like you started doing..... giving extra power to the Police.... now it is a must to give what they ask for..... you cannot don't have when they demand.
At times you have to fight fire with fire..... I just don't understand how a relative can be murdered like this and the family goes about it like it was a natural death. Until people start singling out these Police... or ambushing other Police nothing will change. Police do as they do to civilians because there are no consequences. They do not behave the same to military because of consequences. When civilians start retaliating... only then will the Police act like Police should.

Go and eat his corpse!
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by chrisseun(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
How is this different from what the police did to George Floyd. But here we won't have any hashtags trending or protest rocking the state and country, instead they'll rush to post #prayforlebanon #justiceforfloyd ignoring their own backyard
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Too bad! Hope the policeman is punished.
Punished, he will be defended and lies will be told asgainst the dead. Fear of the gun are the reasons why the gun handlers are killing innocent Nigerians. I suggest when they kill for reasons like this and more, they should equally be kill also because they are not better than Anini, Oyenusi and others.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2020
CioAngels:
Punished, he will be defended and lies will be told asgainst the dead. Fear of the gun are the reasons why the gun handlers are killing innocent Nigerians. I suggest when they kill for reasons like this and more, they should equally be kill also because they are not better than Anini, Oyenusi and others.

Well just read that he has been dismissed from Police and will face murder charges in court.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by authority2006(m): 11:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Neddstark:

[s] As long as you dont pay for goods with fake money, [/s] situations like this is very avoidable

That one is even one of the least reasons you could be murdered over there, there are plenty of common reasons police could kill you over there. Don't pretend like you didn't know
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by authority2006(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Agugbadin:
More Nigerians died in this PMB Administration than in any other government in this country.

And the next administration should brace itself, it's getting worse. More Nigerians are embracing criminality everyday. If the citizens are hell bent on killing, rapping and engaging in all forms of criminal activities, there is little or nothing any government can do about it. Our prisons are already overcrowded with criminals
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Neddstark: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
authority2006:

That one is even one of the least reasons you could be murdered over there, there are plenty of common reasons police could kill you over there. Don't pretend like you didn't know

Dont be dull. I have family over there, never had there been a time where there is an altercation with the police. When I went there I was told places to avoid, not because of police killing but because of Black/Latino Gangs whom can kill over anything. Didnt you hear of the Nigerian who got killed bcause he took a pee near a car belonging to an idiot who thought that was the best thing to do? Dont make a fuss over BLM, the killing/robbing by SARS here is 10 times worse than over there.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by authority2006(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Neddstark:

Dont be dull.

Don't be a d!ckhead. I thought I read the part where you said "when I went there", didn't you learn anything?

I have family over there, never had there been a time where there is an altercation with the police. When I went there I was told places to avoid, not because of police killing but because of Black/Latino Gangs whom can kill over anything. Didnt you hear of the Nigerian who got killed bcause he took a pee near a car belonging to an idiot who thought that was the best thing to do? Dont make a fuss over BLM, the killing/robbing by SARS here is 10 times worse than over there .

Didn't say it doesn't, me just trying to correct your impression. Police killings and brutality is worse than what you're saying my friend. Check the attached list below, those are not victims of your Black/Latino Gangs, those are the victims of police brutality

1 Like

Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by Neddstark: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
authority2006:

Don't be a d!ckhead. I thought I read the part where you said "when I went there", didn't you learn anything?

Like your uncle's dickhead that you choke on? Leave me with your ignorance.
Re: Osun Fashion Designer Attacked By Police Dies, After 6 Days In A Coma (Photo) by authority2006(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Neddstark:

Like your uncle's dickhead that you choke on? Leave me with your ignorance.
Homo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwafemi Oyerinde Shot Dead In The US Over Loud Music / Lady Hires Assassins To Kill Ex-Boyfriend In Edo (Photo) / 2 UNN Microbiology Students Raped In A Broad Day Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.