Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Undp Interview Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Undp Interview Questions (2156 Views)

Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking / Undp/nepad Training Programe / Current Vacancies At Undp Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Undp Interview Questions by Jenik(f): 9:35am On Jun 18, 2007
Please can anyone advise me on the type of questions to be expected in UNDP interviews. I will be very grateful.
Re: Undp Interview Questions by mudom(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2007
Hey Jenik,

The way i remember it, you inform fellow members of this community the going-ons, before questions.

You appear or sound too selfish to me.
Re: Undp Interview Questions by bamboke(f): 11:05am On Jun 19, 2007
What i dont seem to understand is why do people who are supposed to be decent and actually nation builders get so wrung up and act frustrated?at the slightest question or information that seems to have passed you by,you slash cold water or shouldi say mud water on other people's face.the funny thing is that these people who do these are very unserious in the first place and well even if they are given every opportunity to get the job,they still dont get things done.
The information had been pasted about UNDP job a long time and Jenik only referred to it.

So why get upset about what had passed Mudom?Always learn to be patience and dont pour faults undue on others.

We will all get the desired jobs,but dont tred on people on your way up.

(1) (Reply)

Fir & Pine Ltd Are Recruiting 42 Marketing Executives For Their Naija Operation / Cnssl Test In Jos / KONGA.COM Is Hiring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.