Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) (644 Views)

2024/2025 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / How To Secure UNILAG MSc MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by Ovie56(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hello guys, I'm planning to take Unilag M.sc form but I don't have my transcript ready and I won't have it ready before the entrance exam. should i still go ahead and take the form?
Re: Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by sujexy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ovie56:
Hello guys, I'm planning to take Unilag M.sc form but I don't have my transcript ready and I won't have it ready before the entrance exam. should i still go ahead and take the form?
Why won't it be ready?

Do you have your certificate?

It should be ready before screening, not Exam.
So, Write your Exam.

Screening might be coming by the end of the year or even next year.
Re: Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by Ovie56(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
sujexy:
Why won't it be ready?

Do you have your certificate?

It should be ready before screening, not Exam.
So, Write your Exam.

Screening might be coming by the end of the year or even next year.
I have my certificate, my school is notorious in delaying stuff likes this and they're not even open, also I was told that I need to have it submitted before writing the exam, that is what I'm trying to confirm.
Re: Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by edoairways: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ovie56:
I have my certificate, my school is notorious in delaying stuff likes this and they're not even open, also I was told that I need to have it submitted before writing the exam, that is what I'm trying to confirm.
Your school or your bluntly refuse to settle some guys at exams and record?

1 Like

Re: Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by Ovie56(m): 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
edoairways:

Your school or your bluntly refuse to settle some guys at exams and record?
Lol! Can't settle some "guys" who are not at the office, school is not opened.
Re: Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by sujexy(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ovie56:
If you have your certificate, Unilag would not be needing ur transcript.

The requirement is certificate, it is in d absence of certificate that u will provide a transcript.

Even at that, they would not ask for transcript before Exam, it is during screening later in d year when you must have been admitted.

I made a mistake of sending transcript when I had my certificate, and it was wasted.

With your Original Certificate, not Statement of Result, You are good to Go.
Re: Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by edoairways: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ovie56:
Lol! Can't settle some "guys" who are not at the office, school is not opened.
grin grin grin na wa

1 Like

Re: Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by oracle009(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ovie56:

UNILAG will accept your original certificate in lieu of transcripts. That is how it was as at 2016/17 when I did MSc there...
Re: Unilag Msc Transcript Requirement (urgent) by Ovie56(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
oracle009:

UNILAG will accept your original certificate in lieu of transcripts. That is how it was as at 2016/17 when I did MSc there...
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Francis Otunta, Immediate MOUAU VC, Is Dead (picture) / JAMB 2021: Over 100 Legit Questions On The Life Changer Novel.. Must Have!! / University Of Hull Admission Steps, Offer Letter, ATAS, And.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.