Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State (55705 Views)

PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / Buruji Kashamu Replaces Adeleke Shittu As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by T9ksy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Generalkorex:

Yes, he pioneered one charity organization like that. The organization sponsor students, market women and other business. You can read about omo ilu foundation.

That Foundation was a ruse by the late senator and OGD to clean his drug money.

It was just a way to legitimize the proceed of his drug business under the guise of philanthropy.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Biodun1929(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
cenaman:
dey thing tire me.

Is that chest or breast ?

Hahahahaha! No be only you the thing puzzle.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Biodun1929(m): 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Seems he is loved.I didn't see this kind of crowd on constituted authority's burial despite the fact he was not buried immediately.

The man wasn't a saint, but he was a giver. His philanthropic work no be small thing. The guy touched so many lives...thousands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Peppysco: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Seems he is loved.I didn't see this kind of crowd on constituted authority's burial despite the fact he was not buried immediately.

You can say that again, he was really loved by the people of Ijebu-Igbo, his hometown. Guy was really a giver. He gave out hundreds of cars, tagged 'Ogidi Omo Ilu' in the form of charity and political acceptance. I know all these because I schooled and lived there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Wambiz(m): 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kohovif328:
Follow

I need 8gb
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Na woman dey the first pic or woman
e be like na man or man dey there.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by uvie66: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
cenaman:
lives of Muslims very simple.
Nonsense talk, this man was a big time hustler... from his charges of drug trafficking in the US, imprisonment in the UK and pushing a lot of youths into gambling addiction through his betting company.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by uvie66: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Biodun1929:

The man wasn't a saint, but he was a giver. His philanthropic work no be small thing. The guy touched so many lives...thousands.
Yes he wasn't a saint... but a drug trafficker.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by golddare: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
EmagNig:
The late Senator Buruji Kashamu has been buried in his palatial home in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun state.

He reportedly died on Saturday due to complications from Covid-19 infection.

His death has caused so much controversy on social media, notable of all the Condolence message by Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who had berated the late Senator even after his death.

Obasanjo in his message, addressed to Governor Abiodun of Ogun state, wrote that the Senator who evaded justice over alleged drug trafficking charges, couldn't escape death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5glSLqtQv4

Give or take he was loved by his people, he must have made some positive impacts in their lives. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by SAMBARRY: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
If it's Nairamarley una go dey masturbate on top him matter say he break covid19 rules this ones when them gum themselves like sardine because of one supposed drug baron that died NKO?

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Risingsunn: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
nkwuocha1:
was about saying same

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by RichBoy247: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
2special:
Oga their burial rites doesn't makes their lives simple.

Your hatred for Islam is driving you fast to early grave

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by emmydee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
First Cardiologist Hospital.
Please if there are more politicians receiving medical treatment at this hospital, it is time to run for your life.

How many more of you will die in their hands for you to get sense?

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Segzy19: 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
People loved his money
NaijaRoyalty:

His people loved him

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by ChukwuObe: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Same way you love and worship Tinubu

And the same way many of you worship albino Kanu, Ekweremadu
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Kingzeez10: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
T9ksy:

You mean, his sycophants with his blood/drug money, loves him.

Btw, am from Ijebu igbo.
Which side in ijẹ́bu igbo, Ojowo, japara, oke agbo, àtikori or òkè sopen?
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by usagee36: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Now this is Convid19 spreading more. Someone that died of a disease and people are there for what exactly? Nigeria government and the senators family are stupid. Must you announce when to bury such man.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Toks2008(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
NewDelhi:
The most annoying part is that he took away with him the secret location of some of his stashed wealth.

This is the secret to the ever growing wealth of many banks.

Many people have died leaving billions in banks.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by T9ksy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Which side in ijẹ́bu igbo, Ojowo, japara, oke agbo, àtikori or òkè sopen?

Odogbolu.....
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by blackboy2star(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ogun state should brace up for another spike of Corona... Government no try at all, why release his dead body for public burial?
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
I've got no condolences to spare. Good riddance, I say.

Ọ̀kọ̀ọ̀kan báyìí ni ọmọ ọwọ̀ ń yọ for all the Nigerian politicians and civil servants who have stolen our wealth.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by timisquare82(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Clothingonline9:
Buruji kashamu
Buy men clothing at affordable price pant trousers at clearance price 1500 only Europe made all sizes available payment on delivery Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Let's talk on watshapp
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by adajoe555: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
And they said covid-19 is real, and have not reopen schools, and market.

this country just tire person
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Sholaco: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
May the lord give the family the fortitude to bear the lost and forgive all his shortcomings, grant him eternal rest in paradise cry God the know all things i praise you
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by freeborn02: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
cenaman:

But many of the Muslims around today live as if they will not die.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Crochet: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
We'll if you want to learn how yo make money online visit the link in my signature
It might help your career.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Clothingonline9(m): 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
timisquare82:

Let's talk on watshapp
Click my profile or link below for my contact
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by NewDelhi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Toks2008:

This is the secret to the ever growing wealth of many banks.

Many people have died leaving billions in banks.
Exactly. And the process involved in recovering money from a deceased relative is crazy. You'll even have to go to the high court to attain some documents.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by foreshore(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
cenaman:

What is simple in always burrying people like Agbero
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Amazingfemzy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
cenaman:
dey thing tire me.
Is that chest or breast ?
All of the above
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
nkwuocha1:

If Ajimobi had been brought to Ibadan the following day as planned, you would have seen much crowd as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Photo Of A Soldier Using Shovel To Eat As Plate / How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.