Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State (55701 Views)

PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / Buruji Kashamu Replaces Adeleke Shittu As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by lekxaid007(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
RIP so this man is a Muslim. wawu.
sad
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by authority2006(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
2special:
Oga their burial rites doesn't makes their lives simple.

It does because it's part of our lives, Mr Living Hate!
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by mywells: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
A dead dog is better than a living lion
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Coolgent(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
I love Islam.
Very humble religion
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Wize1: 12:48am On Aug 10, 2020
post=92631561:
Vanity upon Vanity,

Life is Vanity.

Upon all the Billions, Power, et al.

This is where it all ends....

6 feet! (not more than that!)

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!

Still on the matter :

See Fayose criticizing OBJ for what he said about Kashamu....

Mr Obasanjo on Saturday condoled with the Ogun State Government over the demise of the businessman.

In a statement signed by his spokesperson Kehinde Akinyemi, Mr Obasanjo said while Mr Kashamu’s death was “sad, his life and history left lessons for those of us on this side of the veil.”

“Senator Buruji Kashamu in his lifetime used the maneuver of law and politics to escape from facing justice on alleged criminal offences in Nigeria and outside Nigeria,” Mr Obasanjo said.

Reacting to the statement, Mr Fayose, in his condolence message posted on Twitter, condemned the former president’s comment, saying it is regrettable.

“I also condemn the statement made by former President Obasanjo on his (Kashamu) death.

It is regrettable that Obasanjo could say what he said about Buruji Kashamu after his death and when he can no longer question him. Why didn’t he say that when Kashamu was alive?” he said.

Some member or mod can create a thread on this for the FP.

Fayose the joker! But Buruji bankrolled his governorship campaign when he had nothing only to win and turn his back on the man.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by cullcash: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2020
Yeah We're @ it Again�Me And My Veterinary�� Doctor� Want to assist� you Guys in achieving���� your goal of starting�� up a successful�� poultry���� farm Business On a Step By Step Level �without a loan/subsidy� or consultant. No debt��. - if you will.....

https:///BBM4kURKfpfCICUMB2xosL or 08131006086
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Softhands(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
See how people are romancing covid 19. No social distancing. Ignorant is bad.
Ignorance is the act.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by Stillthebest: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2020
T9ksy:

That Foundation was a ruse by the late senator and OGD to clean his drug money.

It was just a way to legitimize the proceed of his drug business under the guise of philanthropy.

Weldone! You might want to later ask yourself what u tend to gain from this constant 'bringing down attitude' towards Buruji..

Obj made so much money out of Nigeria. I can't see his foundation. Live and let live.
Re: Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State by T9ksy(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Stillthebest:

Weldone! You might want to later ask yourself what u tend to gain from this constant 'bringing down attitude' towards Buruji..

Obj made so much money out of Nigeria. I can't see his foundation. Live and let live.

Don't need to ask myself nada seeing as what I wrote was simply, a FACT.

Obviously, you must be one of his beneficiaries hence your concluding sentence, "live and let live".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Eze Chinedu Mozie Was Attacked, Injured In Lagos On Orders Of Oba Afeez / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / 23 Members Of Ekiti House Of Assembly Storm Fayose's Residence (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.